Options

Jay Z has apparently cheated on Queen Beyonce with Rita Ora

13»

Comments

• Options
    Michelle_ClarkeMichelle_Clarke Posts: 1,140
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dont believe it for one second. Places that hold the real gossip on people like Tmz, Laineys, BlindGossip and MTO would have had it out there by now.
  • Options
    FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    I dont believe it for one second. Places that hold the real gossip on people like Tmz, Laineys, BlindGossip and MTO would have had it out there by now.

BIB: Don't they have a reputation of making lucky guesses, and sometimes getting it right, but not being at all legitimate or trustworthy?
  • Options
    ShizukuShizuku Posts: 2,258
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Biggest mistake of his life if it's true. Rita Ora is grim, Beyonce is queen.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,505
    Forum Member
    jay and b have both cheated on each other.

They're all at it like rabbits on crack ;)
  • Options
    SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I could imagine that Beyoncé enjoys the status of being Jay-Z's wife to the extent that she'll turn a blind eye to any infidelity. A certain world-famous footballer and his moody wife are probably the same.

I hope that's not anything libellous. :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7
    Forum Member
    pathetic that anyone would even think of listening to somebody from a show that is never in the news or papers so they need to BS thier way to get the headlines not thinking of what damage can be done to rita ora's career in the states as their will always be some dumb american who believes all they read
  • Options
    wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whilst I don't condone Rita cheating on Rob with several men, and IF its true, JayZ cheating on Beyonce, it sounds like a Z list wannabe famous girl trying to get in on the publicity.

Bingo. We have a winner. :cool:

And I'm sure by this time next year Celebrity Jungle will be beckoning for our Holly from Geordie Shore, pet.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    wilehelmas wrote: »
    Bingo. We have a winner. :cool:

And I'm sure by this time next year Celebrity Jungle will be beckoning for our Holly from Geordie Shore, pet.

I wouldn't be surprised. She'll pop off there and tell us all about her encounter with Cocozza (her only slightly more famous fling). *vom*
  • Options
    coolercooler Posts: 13,024
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's got 99 problems, but the B ain't one.
  • Options
    Michelle_ClarkeMichelle_Clarke Posts: 1,140
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BIB: Don't they have a reputation of making lucky guesses, and sometimes getting it right, but not being at all legitimate or trustworthy?

Probably, to be honest I was just listing the sites I read when bored.
  • Options
    guffybearguffybear Posts: 1,752
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just Vogue wrote: »
    Are you sure???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGc9n6BiWXA

Jay-Z isn't stupid enough to cheat on Bey, they have the whole power couple thing going on. It's as much of a business partnership as it is a relationship

yuck to the video though it does not surprise me that she is dressed like a 2 bit hooker

it is only a business partnership in my view and given past experience she will dump him the minute someone who can further her 'career' comes along (school friends and father have already fallen victim)

it does not surprise me that steak was used to describe her earlier as that butt would not be out of place come milking time
  • Options
    coopermanyorkscoopermanyorks Posts: 21,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry to tell you guys but usually

Rumours + Twitter = Fail
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SuperAPJ wrote: »
    I could imagine that Beyoncé enjoys the status of being Jay-Z's wife to the extent that she'll turn a blind eye to any infidelity. A certain world-famous footballer and his moody wife are probably the same.

She's more famous than him, and she always has been. If anything he got the status boost by getting together with her.
  • Options
    4troy74troy7 Posts: 8,925
    Forum Member
    This is obviously rubbish .
  • Options
    MandarkMandark Posts: 47,964
    Forum Member
    I recall a couple of years ago there were Showbiz blinds that Jay-Z was supposedly knocking off his protege Rihanna. Nothing came out in mainstream news though.
  • Options
    Rip the TV EyeRip the TV Eye Posts: 1,687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Not when she's such a big star in her own right, surely?
  • Options
    ArcticJayHArcticJayH Posts: 739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nah , don't believe that for one second.
  • Options
    FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't believe Jay Z is squeaky clean as the media would like us to believe, he always invites models to his after parties.
  • Options
    tobitobi Posts: 2,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Only he and she really know if it is true or not. I don't think that it is fair to start rumours on twitter or spread something that is not true as people believe that there is no smoke without fire. However, I would hope that it is not but who knows. Anyway, his private life is his own business. He and Beyonce are both very talented.
  • Options
    Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member

no, thats fine :D

bit off topic maybe, but i dont think beyonce is that sexy. Attractive maybe, but not really sexy. I always think she's playing a sexy part, like sacha fierce but as beyonce the real her not sexy at all.
  • Options
    SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Preach it sister^. Team Bey.

Why must you pick teams, especially in a situation where we don't know the people personally and don't even know how much of this drivel is true? :confused:
  • Options
    gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    Gosh. he should be happy to be able to get Beyonce with his looks, there must be something else she sees in him
  • Options
    guffybearguffybear Posts: 1,752
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gilliedew wrote: »
    Gosh. he should be happy to be able to get Beyonce with his looks, there must be something else she sees in him

yes his influence in the US music industry hence why she sacked her father