Options

Britain's Got Talent 2014 - Semi Final 5/Results - 31 May 2014 - 7pm/9.30pm - ITV1

Comments

• Options
    SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So a singer will top the votes again tonight and then the dancer and the rag doll will go through on the judges vote.

The final will go like this, singer, variety, singer, variety, singer, variety, singer, variety, singer, variety......................boring.
  • Options
    VashettiVashetti Posts: 2,361
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This voting reminder reel really highlights the mediocrity of the whole thing.
  • Options
    Jesse PinkmanJesse Pinkman Posts: 5,794
    Forum Member
    06 for Jenson!!! Go and do it now! :D
  • Options
    SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    richie4eva wrote: »

Think - Paddy and Nico and Jack Pack

Our judges choice:p

Now then, you have been told who to vote for so just get on with it please:p
  • Options
    chitariverachitarivera Posts: 36,905
    Forum Member
    Well I think the drag queen's wig should win.

It could form a double act with that puppet the other night.

Or, even better, it could do an impression of the killer rabbit in Monty Python's Holy Grail and launch itself at the throat of that dreadful Meatloaf impersonator.

I'd vote for that.
  • Options
    longpiggylongpiggy Posts: 2,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And their Russian too, probably.

Once I was in the Olympics section here on DS and saw a member from Moscow and they had never even heard of my childhood city in Russia (born in Sweden to Swedish mother/Russian father, lived in Russia for childhood, moved back to Sweden going into my teens when my parents split). It was sad. :( Nobody's probably heard of my Swedish home city either!

:blush:

I have - hence asking you earlier. But I am over too many times in a year as I come to see Swedish acts (Miss Li, Baboon Show, Amanda Jenssen, Little Marbles etc - friends at STV4 and National Records) only got as far as Uppsala to date but my friends are in Stockholm, Malmö and Helsingborgs (but she is now in Glasgow!). Just starting to learn Swedish - cause I really should.
  • Options
    richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Time for some Empire Strikes Back on ITV2+1 and then back on here for the results
  • Options
    tigragirltigragirl Posts: 13,447
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    First and second acts would be my choice tonight but Jenson was so bad he was good, on one hand I would love him to go through but then I would feel sorry for the act that lost out to him
  • Options
    *Laura**Laura* Posts: 45,152
    Forum Member
    I don't know what it is about that guy but, he does make me laugh. :blush:
  • Options
    feckitfeckit Posts: 4,303
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Think I've got that Swine flu...
    ...I'm coming out in rashers.
  • Options
    FuddFudd Posts: 167,002
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Monday and Thursday were decent semi-finals for me. The other three semi-finals have been dire and tonight wasn't helped by the tension from the panel.
  • Options
    elasticloveelasticlove Posts: 18,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A whole hour break? What a treat!
  • Options
    LyricalisLyricalis Posts: 57,958
    Forum Member
    Never felt less motivated to vote for anything.
  • Options
    chitariverachitarivera Posts: 36,905
    Forum Member
    Tanequil wrote: »
    The song something that is played at many funerals is a bit of a downer they should stick to more up tempo numbers.

and maybe try to do some harmony singing.
  • Options
    dottzie38dottzie38 Posts: 1,312
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lgbb and jack pack for me ( and I hope they sing beyond the sea in the final :D )
  • Options
    SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fudd wrote: »
    Monday and Thursday were decent semi-finals for me. The other three semi-finals have been dire and tonight wasn't helped by the tension from the panel.

I agree.
  • Options
    TanequilTanequil Posts: 367,254
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    richie4eva wrote: »
    Hope - La Voix and Jenson

Think - Paddy and Nico and Jack Pack

Anybody except Paddy and Nico.
  • Options
    i4nic8i4nic8 Posts: 255
    Forum Member
    Jensen Zhu should go through by default.:D

Do we need a dog act in the final? It was a shit zhu
  • Options
    RecordPlayerRecordPlayer Posts: 22,648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No clear favourites for me tonight - maybe the singers at the end.
  • Options
    Lisa.BLisa.B Posts: 57,277
    Forum Member
    An hour??!! But I'm on the edge of my seat here desperate for more recaps and results?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    longpiggy wrote: »
    I have - hence asking you earlier. But I am over too many times in a year as I come to see Swedish acts (Miss Li, Baboon Show, Amanda Jenssen, Little Marbles etc - friends at STV4 and National Records) only got as far as Uppsala to date but my friends are in Stockholm, Malmö and Helsingborgs (but she is now in Glasgow!). Just starting to learn Swedish - cause I really should.

What did you ask earlier? :blush:

I'm not quite as south as Uppsala, unfortunately. You'd have to drive for about half a day to get up to me from there (though it'd be a short-ish flight)! :p

Swedish is a great language. I learnt Russian first and I think Swedish is much nicer, softer and more melodic. When I speak Russian I sound angry. The combination of those two and English gives me a different accent in each language- none of them are that nice sounding unfortunately!
  • Options
    VashettiVashetti Posts: 2,361
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lisa.B wrote: »
    An hour??!! But I'm on the edge of my seat here desperate for more recaps and results?

And adverts!
  • Options
    longpiggylongpiggy Posts: 2,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NO WE DON'T, BITCHHH

Stop speaking for everyone!

Fixed - God with your user name go hog wild, son...;-):o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wouldn't hate it if the drag queen got through. :)
  • Options
    SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    My way is a Sinatra song but it's not exactly rat pack era.