BB Posters Reunited and WELCOME to the lurkers! (Part 58)

Comments

• EddyBeeEddyBee Posts: 45,600
    Forum Member
    Hi there Arte. Hope you are keeping well Good luck with the internet.

:)
  • ArtemesiaArtemesia Posts: 43,241
    Forum Member
    EddyBee wrote: »
    Hi there Arte. Hope you are keeping well Good luck with the internet.

Thanks Eddy, it's really frustrating especially as we get our TV and radio through an Internet link. We have rigged up a sort of Heath Robinson device which is hanging over the balcony and the signal comes and goes.
    I am all for a shorter working week but I do think that Internet and Utility engineers should have a weekend rota as they do in most other countries.
    I was pleased with the CBB result and felt that all the finalists left in the right order.I wouldn't have minded who won between Audley and Gary and I loved Audley gathering up the flowers to give to his wife. All in all a fascinating CBB.
    I am off to sit outside and hope to be able to get a signal on the radio as Saturday is my favourite listening day.:)
  • JoJo4JoJo4 Posts: 38,663
    Forum Member
    It is the level three counselling course, but there were far more applicants than places so I was forced to register there and then with about an hour to do it all before they closed. I felt as if I was starring in a Brian Rix farce.

I look forward to seeing Dee give David Cameron a run for his money. :o:o:o

Morning all:)

I wondered if it was that course - they don't make life easy do they?!

Dee has a point to be fair, she knows way more about living on a budget than probably most of our elected politicians do, although whether she would be able to express her thoughts in an acceptable way is another matter.

To have a go at Audley because he cooked, exercised and slept is bizarre - what else was there for him to do???

Why did they make such a thing about George and Stephanie and why did she have a face like a bulldog chewing a wasp?? Quite ridiculous.

Congratulations Eddy - wonder if SR will come back with an exciting gift for you:D

Hope you get your internet sorted Arte and that your wonderful invention doesn't cut out at a crucial moment of your radio listening!
  • BarracuteBarracute Posts: 243,247
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was pleased that Gary won and also that Audley was second! and also pleased that Dee and George were out earlier then expected! A good night all round and Gary was as entertaining once he left the house as he was in it ! I even stayed up to watch Bots last night shame they had to rush through the finalists interviews, there was to much of the other hms!
  • WinsomeWinsome Posts: 12,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Goodafternoon all :)
    Well done Eddy on winning the sweep. I would have preferred Audley to win, but I'm not unhappy that Gary won. I am hoping that next year we will get some fun in the house, but we shall see. Now just looking forward to SCD. I shall miss Robin this year, but hopefully he will be back next year. I don't think I shall miss James though, seen enough of him on BB :D
    Hope you get your internet back soon, Arte, without the use of the super invention. Shows how ingenious we can be when necessity drives though :)
  • HickyHicky Posts: 50,488
    Forum Member
    Good Evening Everyone,L+))))))))))))))))

All the excitement over for a while.

Another nice day here anyway.
    Just put some rice on to boil, made beef Rendang, wow, must be the best curry in the world, well it is to me.
    fitted my Power Magic Pro unit in the car yesterday, it lets you monitor the car front and back 24/7, but during the park period it on record if there is movement detected in the sensor or the shock detection system is triggered.
    But with high quality video it certainly doesn't miss much.
    I can play it back on my phone or on the computer and it has a zoom function, the camera talks to you in the car, it just tells you what it is doing.
  • richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ALL of our interviews with Ex and Recent Housemates in our Couch Potato Radio Archives right here: http://www.spreaker.com/show/couch_potato_radio … #BBUK #CBB #BBCP
  • nowahallanowahalla Posts: 10,799
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Congratulations on winning the sweep Eddy :D
    It'll be interesting to see what info filters our over the next couple of days... Still can't get over how bitter the losers were. With the exception of Audley, that is...
    Forum Member
    Good morning you lot.

:D
  • MootleMootle Posts: 35,232
    Forum Member
    hello peeps:D
    Morning everyone.

It was much better than that dreary performance most years when they dress up and read speeches.

Massive rant coming up about college...

I had an awful time yesterday.
    I was interviewed and offered a college place immediately. (yay)
    I was hoping to get a "twenty-four plus loan" which just about everybody is eligible for, but you have to have enrolled on the course before you can apply, and you have to pay before you can be enrolled on the course.

Because I don't want to risk losing the place (They wont hold it open while you wrestle with grants) I had to try and do it on my phone there and then, but was scuppered by the fact that they require an ORIGINAL (not copy) birth certificate or passport details. I don't HAVE a flaming passport and my original birth certificate was destroyed along with my eyebrows and hair in the 1982 fire.

. I pushed on with the claim, hoping a miracle might happen and I was in a cold sweat throughout. It took ages. (not helped by my not being able to see the keys on my phone and my refusal to change it because it is pink and lovely, and my not being able to use the college computers because they had BLOCKED THE GOVERNMENT LOAN SITE

The girl behind the desk (who i think Little Britain "computer says no" was based on. Even the coughing. ) said that she would process the claim as soon as she could see the email confirmation from the "government loan thing".
    The email came through at THREE O CLOCK this morning. Needless to say, we had already been forced to pay the eight hundred and fifty quid because they were closing, and "computer says no" to a refund!!!

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Honey}}}}}}}} virtually of course...

will you get a refund eventually?

Dee seems to think it will boost her path to number ten. I am astonished.

God help us all!!:o
    Can you be a PM with a criminal record?
    Winsome wrote: »
    Goodevening all :)
    Read your rant Honey, what a dreadful position to put you in.
    Have to say, I am happy the series is done, , this year seems to have been nothing but conflict in both the regular and the celebrity versions. I know there will be a certain amount of arguments and bitchiness, but usually there is some light relief along the way. Hoping for Audley to win, but think it may well be the dreadful George.

I agree Win - I am suffering from a surfeit of semi-celebs. I gave up watching after James was evicted.
    :(

Does anyone know what George does for a living?
  • ArtemesiaArtemesia Posts: 43,241
    Forum Member
    Mootle wrote: »
    hello peeps:D

I agree Win - I am suffering from a surfeit of semi-celebs. I gave up watching after James was evicted.
    :(

Does anyone know what George does for a living?

Hi Moots :)
    George is an electrician.
    Forum Member
    Good Evening Everyone.:+))))))))))))))))

A nice day here, brekkie out, B&Q looking at kitchen stuff, floor stuff & bedroom stuff.

Still throwing stuff out, no fun getting ready to move.

At least we have Strictly tonight. Less rowing than CBB.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pops in to say 'Good evening everyone' and point out that this thread was just top of the Forum list for 3 minutes and 24 seconds.
    It's been a while since that happened. :D

xx
    Forum Member
    Good evening.

• BarracuteBarracute Posts: 243,247
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good evening Eddy, i forgot to say well done in the sweep ! Can't wait to see what the prize is this time!
    Forum Member
    Barracute wrote: »
    Good evening Eddy, i forgot to say well done in the sweep ! Can't wait to see what the prize is this time!

Thanks. No sign of my prize but I'm certain it will be worth waiting for. :D
  • honeythewitchhoneythewitch Posts: 37,237
    Forum Member
    Evening everyone. :)
    Winsome wrote: »
    Goodafternoon all
    Well done Eddy on winning the sweep. I would have preferred Audley to win, but I'm not unhappy that Gary won. I am hoping that next year we will get some fun in the house, but we shall see. Now just looking forward to SCD. I shall miss Robin this year, but hopefully he will be back next year. I don't think I shall miss James though, seen enough of him on BB
    Hope you get your internet back soon, Arte, without the use of the super invention. Shows how ingenious we can be when necessity drives though
    I hope James is given a presenting job, as he hopes, because at least he speaks clearly and doesn't mumble, unlike a lot of them.
    Hicky wrote: »
    Good Evening Everyone,L+))))))))))))))))

All the excitement over for a while.

Another nice day here anyway.
    Just put some rice on to boil, made beef Rendang, wow, must be the best curry in the world, well it is to me.
    fitted my Power Magic Pro unit in the car yesterday, it lets you monitor the car front and back 24/7, but during the park period it on record if there is movement detected in the sensor or the shock detection system is triggered.
    But with high quality video it certainly doesn't miss much.
    I can play it back on my phone or on the computer and it has a zoom function, the camera talks to you in the car, it just tells you what it is doing.
    :confused: Doesn't it just say "filming" "filming" all day long?
    nowahalla wrote: »
    Congratulations on winning the sweep Eddy
    It'll be interesting to see what info filters our over the next couple of days... Still can't get over how bitter the losers were. With the exception of Audley, that is...
    It is absolutely astonishing isnt it? :o It is as if they have all had their filtering systems removed somehow, and they clearly don't care how it looks.
    hello peeps

Sadly no. :( I am going round muttering "eight hundred and fifty quid down the drain" all day long.
    Yes I think so. :) Wasn't Tony Blair declared a war criminal and carried on in the job?

A nice day here, brekkie out, B&Q looking at kitchen stuff, floor stuff & bedroom stuff.

I watched the London Palladium show and it was very good indeed. I loved the men in towels. :D
    Pops in to say 'Good evening everyone' and point out that this thread was just top of the Forum list for 3 minutes and 24 seconds.
    It's been a while since that happened.

xx

Hello Dave. :) It is quite an achievement. We used to be at the top all the time. Mind you, it was pinned in those days. ;-)

Apologies for the smiley massacre.
    Forum Member

I hope SR pops in with the prizes tomorrow. I think I came fifth (spits. Dee) so all the finalists should get a prize. :D
    Forum Member
    I thought Strictly was on tonight.

Bought the TV mag in the week, but bought the wrong week, so annoying.
    But still i can see what was on last week again.

Got to watch these clowns on X-Factor, + the singers.
    Forum Member

But still i can see what was on last week again.

I don't like Mel B much on x factor. I am not quite sure why.

I dont follow about the magazine. Did you buy next week's or last?
    Forum Member
    I don't like Mel B much on x factor. I am not quite sure why.

I dont follow about the magazine. Did you buy next week's or last?
    Hi Honey,
    I agree about Mel B, does nothing for me either.

I just bought the magazine that was in the rack, i usually get it on a Tuesday or Thursday for the week after, only found out Saturday it was the same as the one i was throwing out.
    My faul, i usually check the dates, not sure how i missed it.
  • JoJo4JoJo4 Posts: 38,663
    Forum Member

xx

Hi Dave and good evening all:)

When things quieten down on the threads we'll be near the top again, probably!!

:D Don't be holding your breath!
    Forum Member
    Artemesia wrote: »
    Hi Moots
    George is an electrician.
    Hi Arte and thanks Arte! I wonder if he will now go on the Reality Circuit? He might be quite good in the jungle:D:D Apparently his family has been sacked from Gogglebox *spits*

Ypou are MOVING????? I don't beLIEVE it!! What about all your work in the garden - can you take it with you?
    I was in B and Q yesterday buying a fluorescent strip light. I also bought a red rose - I intend to have alternating red and white rose bushes by my front wall, to show patriotism for ENGLAND, and to stop yobs from yanking off the wrought iron thingies that I put up between the wall pillars to stop the yobs from yanking those off repeatedly.

xx

wow! we are ready for our close ups now...:D

But still I can see what was on last week again.

I simply can't get into the X Factor at the moment :(
    Forum Member
    are there any True Blood fans on here? I've just watched the last ever episode and can't figure out how, by the following Thanksgiving, Jason and Brigitte had managed to acquire 3 children of different ages
    :confused::confused::confused::confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    are there any True Blood fans on here? I've just watched the last ever episode and can't figure out how, by the following Thanksgiving, Jason and Brigitte had managed to acquire 3 children of different ages
    :confused::confused::confused::confused:
    The end is four years later, not the following year, Mootle.

(I haven't the heart to tell you I've just started working through the last season and hadn't known the end until now :(:D:D)
This discussion has been closed.