vote to save versus vote to evict

shandygirl1211shandygirl1211 Posts: 2,684
Forum Member
✭✭✭
watching the last few days a tonight especially my daughter and I were speculating over, whether we would have had a better final and possiblt a different winner if last week had been a vote to save rather than a vote to evict? I know Josie was save but in the past haven't they normally held a vote to save when the whole house is up? if it had been a vote to save who do you think the final 5 would have been and do you think Josie would have been such a dead cert winner if it had been a different final five?

We think the final would have been:
Josie
John James
Sam
Corin
and either JJ or Mario

thoughts anyone?

Comments

• shandygirl1211shandygirl1211 Posts: 2,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sorry about all the typos, too late to edit :(
  • JelakinsJelakins Posts: 1,865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the finalists would have reversed so the four that left would have possibly been the four that stayed.

alternatively the final five would have been....

Josie
    Sam
    Corin
    Mario
    Dave

John James would defo had gone on Friday no matter what....
    Steve had to go
    Dave would only have stayed because he'd been there longer than JJ2 and Andrew

Doubt many can disagree with my analysis....
    Question then becomes - WHO WOULD HAVE WON...???:confused::confused::confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,952
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    watching the last few days a tonight especially my daughter and I were speculating over, whether we would have had a better final and possiblt a different winner if last week had been a vote to save rather than a vote to evict? I know Josie was save but in the past haven't they normally held a vote to save when the whole house is up? if it had been a vote to save who do you think the final 5 would have been and do you think Josie would have been such a dead cert winner if it had been a different final five?

We think the final would have been:
    Josie
    John James
    Sam
    Corin
    and either JJ or Mario

thoughts anyone?

Agreed, Corin Sam and John James had loads of fans, I'm not sure on the 4th one to be saved. I suspect Andrew would have gone and most JJ2 fans would have been saving JJ1 so between Dave Mario or JJ2 for 4th spot.

We then would have had a final with Josie, John James, Corin, Sam and one other with not so many fans. It would have been a very exciting final.

As with all Housemates, the ones with most fans also have most haters, big characters produce a lot of emotion both ways.

Must add Ben would of been saved in a vote to save when he was up also. :D
  • Danny_GirlDanny_Girl Posts: 2,763
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Think vote to evict last Friday was a mistake and has contributed to a lot of the feeling on the forum that Josie was not a worthy winner. My opinion is that if last Fri was a vote to save Corin, John James and Sam Pepper would have been in the final. Still think Josie would have won and would have preferred her to be up against Corin and Sam and is would have shut up some of the posters here tonight.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jelakins wrote: »
    the finalists would have reversed so the four that left would have possibly been the four that stayed.

alternatively the final five would have been....

Josie
    Sam
    Corin
    Mario
    Dave

John James would defo had gone on Friday no matter what....
    Steve had to go
    Dave would only have stayed because he'd been there longer than JJ2 and Andrew

Doubt many can disagree with my analysis....
    Question then becomes - WHO WOULD HAVE WON...???:confused::confused::confused:

I'm not sure that it would be revesed because as others have said those with haters also have a multitude of fans and I also think that because of this, John James would have survived a vote to save, but thanks for your input :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agreed, Corin Sam and John James had loads of fans, I'm not sure on the 4th one to be saved. I suspect Andrew would have gone and most JJ2 fans would have been saving JJ1 so between Steve Dave Mario or JJ2 for 4th spot.

We then would have had a final with Josie, John James, Corin, Sam and one other with not so many fans. It would have been a very exciting final.

As with all Housemates, the ones with most fans also have most haters, big characters produce a lot of emotion both ways.

Must add Ben would of been saved in a vote to save when he was up also. :D

Oops I forgot to add Steve.:o
  • -Jade"-Jade" Posts: 9,017
    Forum Member
    Had Friday's eviction been a vote to save, I think this would've been tonight's final:

5th - Mario/Dave (can't really call it between them.)
    4th - John James
    3rd - Corin
    2nd - Josie
    Winner - Sam :(

I think the final four would've been really close though.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oops I forgot to add Steve.:o

no worries tis understandable, he was quite forgettable for a lot of his time in the house ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    -Jade" wrote: »
    Had Friday's eviction been a vote to save, I think this would've been tonight's final:

5th - Mario/Dave (can't really call it between them.)
    4th - John James
    3rd - Corin
    2nd - Josie
    Winner - Sam :(

I think the final four would've been really close though.

Yes Sam could have won it, but I tend to think Sam, Josie and John James fans would be splitting their votes, so Corin could well have won.
  • -Jade"-Jade" Posts: 9,017
    Forum Member
    Yes Sam could have won it, but I tend to think Sam, Josie and John James fans would be splitting their votes, so Corin could well have won.

Are there many of those around? :confused:
    Josie and John James, I can understand, which is why I put John 4th, but most Sam fans I know couldn't stand JJJ. I'd say it's more likely there'd be a split between Corin & Sam fans.