Plans for tonight?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,139
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd like to go out and do something, activism or drinking or just generally hanging about, but I think I'll just be having a night in eating veg.

You see, yesterday I had school, went straight from school into town with my ex, to meet a bunch of my friends near the Trongate, then we went down the Clydeside and then to George Square to do political nonsense, then went for a coffee and a wander with the ex, then came back from town and bumped into a bunch of my mates so stood about talking for ages, then went to Morrisson's, had a brief conversation with the ex on the separate-ways corner, then went our separate ways, me heading to my house whereupon I dived straight in the shower, did all cleanly things, got out, blow-dried my hair, straightened it, got dressed, got my make-up on, got pyjamas, underwear, a change of clothes, a hair-brush, deodorant, toothbrush, toothpaste and other accoutrements into a handbag, got my boots on, got my dad off his seat, got a lift to my mate's house for eh party, ate all the things in the world (I am certain) and had good chats, watched Kill Bill AND Kill Bill 2, listened to shittons of music, ate more of the things, then had an hour long fight over sleeping arrangements, finally got to sleep at about 5 in the morning, was woken up at 9.30 by shitting FALL OUT BOY at full volume, because one of the sleepers had to leave early and so blasted that bullshit as an alarm for the whole household, but we all had delicious croissants, then played keyboard for several hours and ate cake for second breakfast, and then gradually dispersed.

I want to keep going to try to avoid the crash of this 'I have done things' kind of high (especially as I was out the night before last as well, so the day before yesterday was equally all go and actually more energetic, goddamn it, leaving me all achy and sore for yesterday...to be honest that has been the pattern of the week) so that's why I'd like to go out and do things tonight, whatever things they may be...youth cafe, or town, the pub, a protest, a meeting, the park, whatever. So I can ward off the bit where the week hits me, haha.

Not gonna happen, though, so I'm just gonna have a load of veg 'cause I have a chronic headache from eating 99% lollipops and Pringles yesterday.
  • lawrenma2lawrenma2 Posts: 4,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Red Arrow wrote: »
    I miss being a student :D I can't mind, is the Cheesy Pop at the QM or GU?

I think I'm spending the night on my own playing the new F1 game with a take-away. :D

I really miss my student days of going to Strathclyde Union. Those were actually magical nights and the best days of my life. I really miss that....good friends, great laugh, cheap drink, cheap women, cheeky spliff beforehand, and whatever else when in there.

Tonight I will mostly be playing Dead Rising 2 on my PS3. Game was released today, so quite excited to crack open a few cans of Red Bull and play with that. Changed days!
  • PorcupinePorcupine Posts: 25,248
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nothing. My husband is working until 8:30pm so we will have a late tea. We will then watch TV until we go to bed whilst enjoying a glass of wine or two.

I am also alone all weekend, so im not really looking forward to it.
  • mattwoodfieldmattwoodfield Posts: 6,036
    Forum Member
    Got a Friday off for the first time in ages!!

Will be going out for a curry with my OH :-)
  • parsleyisfunparsleyisfun Posts: 4,164
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Should be homework but sod that (only three weeks into college and I'm already slacking off :D ), I'm going to start packing because I go on holiday on Monday, and play on my ukulele for a bit.
  • StudmuffinStudmuffin Posts: 4,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm going to watch Wall Street at the flicks.
  • Mrs de WinterMrs de Winter Posts: 2,867
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm home alone (fiancé isn't back until tomorrow morning), so will try and get all of my work done tonight so that I can have the rest of the weekend free to spend with my him.

A boring friday night for me :)
  • chebbychebby Posts: 7,841
    Forum Member
    mathertron wrote: »
    Jiggle my legs about, post nonsense on here, probably get all depressed and have a big cry then feel all epic and wonderful again. feed my cat, maybe feed myself. repeat until dead.

Oh gawd , sorry but somehow that has made me laugh.:o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,807
    Forum Member
    At work. Sitting on my arse doing nothing at all.
  • mathertronmathertron Posts: 30,083
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    chebby wrote: »
    Oh gawd , sorry but somehow that has made me laugh.:o

I'm the sad-faced clown. Jus' doin' my job. :cry:;)
  • CheapthrillsCheapthrills Posts: 2,603
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Red Arrow wrote: »
    I miss being a student :D I can't mind, is the Cheesy Pop at the QM or GU?

I think I'm spending the night on my own playing the new F1 game with a take-away. :D

lol I was thinking of being equally as sad, i just need to go pick up a copy of it though :(
  • chebbychebby Posts: 7,841
    Forum Member
    mathertron wrote: »
    I'm the sad-faced clown. Jus' doin' my job. :cry:;)

Oh goodness 'Tears of a Clown ' great song . But you and the half bottle of white , have made me smile.:D:cool::eek::)xx
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm booking next years holiday and wedding in CUUUUBA!!! And sleeping, it's been a long shitty week.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wine, hot tub, more wine.

Oh, and some wine I should think :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ahh yes and wine too, obviously! :)
  • Skip_TechSkip_Tech Posts: 2,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    1 hour to go to my dinner party and i am on the stella with a hankering for a large tesco whisky before 7.30. I am going to try and not get hammered however as I may be on a bit of promise as mrs st will be on the vino ce soir. come on. :p

shit, weather is on in 5.:eek:
  • ĐironaĐirona Posts: 15,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    nursing a cold <cough, splutter!>
    :(
  • michelle666michelle666 Posts: 2,302
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's my birthday but I'm too flipping knackered to do much so a Chinese, bottle of wine and a movie for me tonight, then a night out with my Husband tomorrow. :D
  • BirthdayGirlBirthdayGirl Posts: 64,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just rung for a chinese, put my pj's on and poured myself a large glass of red wine.

Settling down for the Soaps and DS tonight methinks...:)
  • BirthdayGirlBirthdayGirl Posts: 64,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's my birthday but I'm too flipping knackered to do much so a Chinese, bottle of wine and a movie for me tonight, then a night out with my Husband tomorrow. :D

Happy Birthday :)
  • rwouldrwould Posts: 5,260
    Forum Member
    Praying for the end of Barbie Thumbelina and then being able to put daughter to bed, and then either telly, dvd, or play something on the computer as other half is on nights this week.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,280
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Happy Birthday! Have a great day - what's left of it.
  • á..á.. Posts: 667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Xbox, post shit on forums.
  • Siu Nim TaoSiu Nim Tao Posts: 1,541
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the wife is going out with her work mates tonight, so its just me my son and the forum for me tonight

Wifey will bring me back a nandos at about 11 though :)
  • humdrummerhumdrummer Posts: 4,487
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Had a crap week trying to support my Mum through some shitty physical and mental health issues, whilst trying to stay 'chipper' for the kids who I've felt have drained me this week, I'm on my own and my favourite person isn't in the country, the family dog which we had for 17 years was put down Tuesday :cry:, I've bounced like a maniac from one thing to another for the past five days so........

.......I'm going to drown in a few pint glasses of G&T and cry.

:cry: