Options

John Barrowman - The Return of the Revenge!!!

CreamteaCreamtea Posts: 14,682
Forum Member
✭✭
Heeeeeeeee's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!!

Fully re-dyed and botoxed-to-within an inch of his life, with a new series of Torchwood and that awful saturday night sh!t-fest variety show thing!!!! Coming soon, to a TV near you, there IS no escape, even if you switch off your television he knows you're out there needing to be amazed by his unique brand of "Entertainment"...

Comments

• Options
    Doghouse RileyDoghouse Riley Posts: 32,491
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    and there were some of us hoping we'd seen the last of him.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    and there were some of us hoping we'd seen the last of him.

NEVER!!!! He has so much more to give the world of TV!!! :D
    By the way, I'm NOT a fan!
  • Options
    towerstowers Posts: 12,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Creamtea wrote: »
    Heeeeeeeee's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!!

Fully re-dyed and botoxed-to-within an inch of his life, with a new series of Torchwood and that awful saturday night sh!t-fest variety show thing!!!! Coming soon, to a TV near you, there IS no escape, even if you switch off your television he knows you're out there needing to be amazed by his unique brand of "Entertainment"...

Even if you find John Barrowman himself too much, Captain Jack - in Torchwood rather than Doctor Who - is quite a different animal.

Early reviews for Torchwood Miracle Day have been extremely positive and most critics loved the previous series Children of Earth more than Doctor Who. If you don't give COE a try simply because you don't like Barrowman, you're missing out on some good drama. (I'd give Torchwood Series 1 a miss though, unless you like watching soaps :D )
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    towers wrote: »
    Even if you find John Barrowman himself too much, Captain Jack - in Torchwood rather than Doctor Who - is quite a different animal.

Early reviews for Torchwood Miracle Day have been extremely positive and most critics loved the previous series Children of Earth, prefering it over Doctor Who. If you don't give COE a try simply because you don't like Barrowman, you're missing out on some good drama. (I'd give Torchwood Series 1 a miss though, unless you like watching soaps :D )

I've watched all the Dr Whos and all the Torchwoods. Torchwood series 1 & 2 were IMO crap. Children of Earth was excellent, although this wasn't exclusively down to JB. I HATED him in Dr Who, hopefully he won't return.
  • Options
    Doghouse RileyDoghouse Riley Posts: 32,491
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Creamtea wrote: »
    NEVER!!!! He has so much more to give the world of TV!!! :D
    That's the problem, some think "he's given far too much already!"
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's the problem, some think "he's given far too much already!"

I would've thought my original post kinda indicted that... :D This thread certainly wasn't intended as a JB love-in!!!