Options

Peter Andre Okay mag Re his Brothers Cancer.

jules1000jules1000 Posts: 10,709
Forum Member
✭✭
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2107597/Peter-Andre-opens-brother-Andrews-battle-disease.html.

Hands up I have'nt or don't read Okay magazine but according to this article Peter A has been giving the lowdown of his brothers very new illness and how he has flown over to Oz to be by his side etc etc etc etc., One would think at this very early stage he would have been able to keep his gob well and truly shut just for a while......:(

Comments

• Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jules1000 wrote: »
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2107597/Peter-Andre-opens-brother-Andrews-battle-disease.html.

Hands up I have'nt or don't read Okay magazine but according to this article Peter A has been giving the lowdown of his brothers very new illness and how he has flown over to Oz to be by his side etc etc etc etc., One would think at this very early stage he would have been able to keep his gob well and truly shut just for a while......:(

A whole load of your fellow posters are in agreement with you jules.

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1635113
  • Options
    Pet1986Pet1986 Posts: 7,701
    Forum Member
    I agree I wouldnt want to spread this all over OK if it were my family, has he no shame :/
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A whole load of your fellow posters are in agreement with you jules.

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1635113

Oh thanks DD..:o

TBH I kind of flick through the list but did'nt see specifics re PA hence this thread but if mods want to almagamate or close this thread down.

Glad I'm not the only one who thought this was below the belt in the long run it won't do him any good.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is it my imagination or has the other thread just gone.
  • Options
    GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    goldiloks wrote: »
    Is it my imagination or has the other thread just gone.

Aww :(
  • Options
    PoppylenaPoppylena Posts: 119
    Forum Member
    Stop deleted the threads in which I post!

Getting very difficult to get my post count up here.

On a more serious note - why? Why is PA immune to criticism on here?

ETA: Hey! The Alex Reid breastmilk one has gone as well! Dammit, I spend valuable brainpower constructing posts. ;)
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And so has my Alex Reid Milking one. What's going on? :confused:
  • Options
    changachanga Posts: 11,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    And so has my Alex Reid Milking one. What's going on? :confused:

This place is becoming difficult to enjoy.
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just wish someone/anyone had the guts to tell us which zelebs are off limits.:mad::mad:
  • Options
    cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Poppylena wrote: »

ETA: Hey! The Alex Reid breastmilk one has gone as well! Dammit, I spend valuable brainpower constructing posts. ;)

Someone started a thread about that about 2 weeks ago. I think it got deleted:mad:
  • Options
    CroctacusCroctacus Posts: 18,298
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is there nothing this joke won't sell to the highest bidder?
  • Options
    PoppylenaPoppylena Posts: 119
    Forum Member
    cazzz wrote: »
    Someone started a thread about that about 2 weeks ago. I think it got deleted:mad:

I know. I didn't bother posting in it for that reason :rolleyes:.

I must find less controversial topics to de-lurk in. I may get up to 40 posts that way (anticipating the deletion on my posts when this thread goes bye-byes)!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well just to reiterate what I said earlier. I think it is vulgar and in answer to ZX50 (I think) yep that photo on the front of OK totally inappropriate.
  • Options
    NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've watched my own brother go through surgery and chemo so I can empathise with the emotional turmoil the Andre family must be going through and I feel for them. It's hard and it's horrible. I'm not looking for sympathy, I'm just telling you I've been there and how it was. I'm sure everyone has a similar story and I hope the outcome was as positive as my bro's.

I really wanted to give Peter Andre the benefit of the doubt, that he wouldn't stoop that low and exploit his brother's serious illness for a few column inches. It saddens me to find out that he would.:(

It shocked me that he'd come out with something like "If the cancer has spread it could be fatal." Who the hell would say something like that? God! Have a bit of cop on! At least wait until there's a prognosis before turning Grim Reaper on him.:mad:
  • Options
    ee-ayee-ay Posts: 3,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    goldiloks wrote: »
    Well just to reiterate what I said earlier. I think it is vulgar and in answer to ZX50 (I think) yep that photo on the front of OK totally inappropriate.

The photo is an old pic from an interview with Fabulous Magazine 2 years ago

Link (scroll down)
    http://www.wowwow.me/2010/01/peter-andre-fabulous-magazine-feb-2010.html
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    [/B]

The photo is an old pic from an interview with Fabulous Magazine 2 years ago

Link (scroll down)
    http://www.wowwow.me/2010/01/peter-andre-fabulous-magazine-feb-2010.html

Not sure if CAN/PA are to blame for the picture, but whatever possessed them to use that photo.:confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well if PA can talk about it in mags then why should'nt we.....:confused:
  • Options
    BeethovensPianoBeethovensPiano Posts: 11,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

has there been another cull?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    has there been another cull?

I do believe there has.:D

I would have thought all publicity is good publicity
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 803
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

How do we know he actually spoke to OK. KP has regularly twittered that she never spoke to OK after they've run a 'feature' on her
  • Options
    Miss NMiss N Posts: 2,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cynicalgal wrote: »
    How do we know he actually spoke to OK. KP has regularly twittered that she never spoke to OK after they've run a 'feature' on her

This is what he said in his column for NEW magazine:

I’m still in Australia at the time of writing my column this week, but I’m boarding a plane back to London after I’ve finished writing this.

I’ve stayed here as long as my brother Andrew needs me and this is a good time for me to go home and see the kids.
    Depending on test results, which he’ll get next Monday, I’ll either be jumping on a plane straight back out here or I’ll be able to stay in London.
    Unfortunately, Andrew has been diagnosed with kidney cancer. He’s having two major operations in the next couple of days and then after that the doctors can do tests to see if it has spread anywhere else.
    I’m hoping and praying it hasn’t spread but if it has, I’ll fly Down Under immediately to be with him.
    You can imagine it’s been a stressful ten days and we’ve had a lot of ups and downs.
    At first, the doctors weren’t too positive, but they are a bit more hopeful now and that has made me feel a lot better about going home.
    I’m so close to all my family and at times like this you realise how much people mean to you.
  • Options
    stash22stash22 Posts: 5,370
    Forum Member
    Poppylena wrote: »

Is he? :confused: Everytime I come on the showbiz forum there is always around 3 threads about PA on the first page usually full of criticism and bitching about him. I dont always read them but can only assume, from what ive seen, that some get deleted as they often end up in arguements or perharps beome libel. Despite the fact there always seems negative Peter Andre threads, Ive often seen complaints, in the past, that Pa is 'immune from criticism'.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,449
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just when you think he can't sink any lower...
  • Options
    tara27tara27 Posts: 2,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    stash22 wrote: »
    Is he? :confused: Everytime I come on the showbiz forum there is always around 3 threads about PA on the first page usually full of criticism and bitching about him. I dont always read them but can only assume, from what ive seen, that some get deleted as they often end up in arguements or perharps beome libel. Despite the fact there always seems negative Peter Andre threads, Ive often seen complaints, in the past, that Pa is 'immune from criticism'.
    I know stash. :)
    But apparently it is all an illusion and he is immune.:rolleyes:
    You really couldn't make it up.
    Irony anyone ?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A relative suffering from Cancer is under enough stress already without having to worry about irrelevant pressures - in this particular instance, the press.

Furthermore, it's about them and not you.

:(
This discussion has been closed.