Options

Nicki Minaj threatens Mariah Carey (with picture and video)

iamstrongiamstrong Posts: 867
Forum Member
✭✭
http://ll-media.tmz.com/2012/10/02/1002-nicki-minaj-mariah-carey-fight-tmz-article-wm-3.jpg
Nicki Minaj derailed the "American Idol" auditions in Charlotte, North Carolina today, after swearing at Mariah Carey and threatening, "I'm gonna knock you out" ... sources tell TMZ.

Multiple sources are telling us there was a blow up between the two ... with Nicki saying, "I told them, I'm not f*ckin' putting up with her f*ckin' highness over there."

It all went down while the two were sitting at the judge's table ... with Keith Urban sitting in between them and Randy Jackson sitting on the far end, next to Mariah.

We're told producers ended the auditions for the day so the two judges could cool down.

Big wigs on the show seem uncharacteristically upset by the blow up -- it appears this was no joke and it seems producers are worried about Mariah and Nicki co-existing for the long haul.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/10/02/nicki-minaj-mariah-carey-fight-american-idol-audition/#ixzz28C02KT00

Well damn :eek:

EDIT: Video's here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apqPzuobceo&feature=player_embedded

And you thought the UK X Factor panel were bad :o

Comments

• Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    According to this, it was Mariah who provoked Nicki :eek:
    Nicki Minaj walked off of set because Mariah Carey kept making jabs at her. Nicki’s manager and team convinced her to come back to the show. Mariah kept at it and called Nicki a bitch and then proceeded to cuss her out. Producers had to stop filming and call it a night.

http://mouthtoears.com/2012/10/02/exclusive-nicki-minaj-and-mariah-carey-beef/
  • Options
    DEADLY_17DEADLY_17 Posts: 9,262
    Forum Member
    Well im Team Nicki :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh dear well im team Mariah.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    iamstrong wrote: »

Shes suppose to be a judge. What sort of person acts like that.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TRANSCRIPT (UPDATED CAUSE I THINK I GOT SOME PARTS WRONG LAST TIME)

NICKI: Think I'm playing?? Think this **** is a ****ing joke?? Think it's a joke? Think it's a joke? Think it's a joke? Say one more disrespectful thing to me!! You say one more disrespectful thing to me! Off with your head! Off with your head! Yes!! Don't tell me I'm a gangster. Don't tell me I'm an actress! You gon (inaudible) after that! (inaudible). You're the insecure one this season talking about your record deals every 5 minutes! So every time you take a shot at me, I'ma take it back, and if you've got a ****ing problem, handle it. I told them, I'm not ****ing putting up with your ****ing highness over there. Figure it the **** out. Figure it out.

MARIAH: Oh Why, why, why do I have a three year old sitting around me?

NICKI: I'm not gonna sit here every ****ing minute to have you come down and harass me every minute everyday. No. Goodbye.

MARIAH: I can't see my kids because you decided to act like a little crazy baby and go all around the stage.

NICKI: Go see them now. Go see them now. You're boring as ****. You're boring as ****.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Perhaps Nicki Minaj should try and save herself the humilation of wanting to resort to violence and foul lanuage great example she is!
    Thanks for the transcript ^ Couldnt understand any of it :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Perhaps Nicki Minaj should try and save herself the humilation of wanting to resort to violence and foul lanuage great example she is!
    Thanks for the transcript ^ Couldnt understand any of it :)
    No problem. I think I got some parts wrong in the first edit, so I corrected some of the mistakes. I think the new edit makes more sense now :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No problem. I think I got some parts wrong in the first edit, so I corrected some of the mistakes. I think the new edit makes more sense now :D

Just re-read it thanks again :)
  • Options
    AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TRANSCRIPT (UPDATED CAUSE I THINK I GOT SOME PARTS WRONG LAST TIME)

NICKI: Think I'm playing?? Think this **** is a ****ing joke?? Think it's a joke? Think it's a joke? Think it's a joke? ....Say one more disrespectful thing to me!! You say one more disrespectful thing to me! ......Off with your head! Off with your head! Yes!! Don't tell me I'm a gangster. Don't tell me I'm an actress! You gon (inaudible) after that! (inaudible). You're the insecure one this season talking about your record deals every 5 minutes! So every time you take a shot at me, I'ma take it back, and if you've got a ****ing problem, handle it. I told them, I'm not ****ing putting up with your ****ing highness over there. Figure it the **** out. Figure it out.

MARIAH: Oh Why, why, why do I have a three year old sitting around me?

NICKI: I'm not gonna sit here every ****ing minute to have you come down and harass me every minute everyday. No. Goodbye.

MARIAH: I can't see my kids because you decided to act like a little crazy baby and go all around the stage.

NICKI: Go see them now. Go see them now. ....You're boring as ****. You're boring as ****.

......And they called her Nicki '2 times'. Because everything she said she said 2 times.
  • Options
    FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    Oh gosh, what an immature little girl!
  • Options
    Hit Em Up StyleHit Em Up Style Posts: 12,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Haha I think its great!! :D American Idol should be fab this season. This is the sort of thing Simon Cowell would have killed for on X Factor.
  • Options
    Diceroll_81Diceroll_81 Posts: 904
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have a feeling Nicki won't last much longer. If they have to stop or delay filming because of the judges arguing (which is pretty unfair to the acts auditioning) then Nigel might have to decide to cut his losses.

Plus, Britney and Demi in XF have shown that hiring judges for the teenage crowd doesn't help increase ratings. Idols main audience will not want to see stuff like this on a weekly basis.
  • Options
    JayPee86JayPee86 Posts: 3,565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think I might watch this season now . Even though I generally find the show incredibly drab and am amazed its still popular !
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 60
    Forum Member
    I love this im sure if they bribe nicki with enough wigs and mariah with plent of rainbow candy covered unicorns they will both stay . But im team nicki you can tell mariah is snide as hell
  • Options
    nerdgirlfromthek83nerdgirlfromthek83 Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm TEAM Mariah, she has been in the industry a lot longer than Nicki Manaj plus a lot mre successful without having to dress like clown (or a lady gaga impression).
  • Options
    STACEYFISHERSTACEYFISHER Posts: 155
    Forum Member
    Everyone knows Mariah is a bitch and a diva. The reason her career declined is because very few will work with her. Only reason she got the Idol gig was because Randy is her manager!

Goodness knows what she said to Nicki to get that sort of reaction but it looks to me like Nicki was provoked.
  • Options
    LewnaticcLewnaticc Posts: 3,933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Everyone knows Mariah is a bitch and a diva. The reason her career declined is because very few will work with her. Only reason she got the Idol gig was because Randy is her manager!
    Or she will work with very few... I've never heard of anyone refusing to do a song with her. In fact, most want to do a song with her... Mariah gave Nicki her first music video "big break" with Up Out My Face. Mariah is very respected in the industry, regardless of whether she acts like a diva or not. Personally, I see no diva Mariah in this video, just a 3 year old having a tantrum.
  • Options
    SaturnSaturn Posts: 18,971
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Goodness knows what she said to Nicki to get that sort of reaction but it looks to me like Nicki was provoked.

Randy clicked his fingers and Fox wrote Mariah a cheque for $18m. As if :D
  • Options
    Hit Em Up StyleHit Em Up Style Posts: 12,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lewnaticc wrote: »
    Or she will work with very few... I've never heard of anyone refusing to do a song with her. In fact, most want to do a song with her... Mariah gave Nicki her first music video "big break" with Up Out My Face. Mariah is very respected in the industry, regardless of whether she acts like a diva or not. Personally, I see no diva Mariah in this video, just a 3 year old having a tantrum.

To be fair all you see in this video is an argument mid flow. We have no idea what caused it or what was said beforehand.

I agree with that poster too. Mariah is known to be very difficult. So she is certainly no angel. It seems Nicki is taking the flak because she was the one making most noise.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 357
    Forum Member

Complete nonsense.
    Mariah is known to be very difficult. So she is certainly no angel. It seems Nicki is taking the flak because she was the one making most noise.

Known by who? The Daily Mail? The Sun? Kate Garraway?
    Seems a bit odd you say we haven't seen the full story but you're also jumping to conclusions based on how well you "know" Mariah.

Like the poster said above, everyone believes the tall tales about her diva antics, yet everyone who has worked with her has had nothing but good things to say about her.
  • Options
    dee123dee123 Posts: 46,274
    Forum Member
    It's all an act. That's why these 2 were chosen in the 1st place. The producers knew there would be fireworks.
  • Options
    Wynne EvansWynne Evans Posts: 1,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh gosh, what an immature little girl!

I thought she was a pre op tranny the first time i saw a pic of her, and i thought i was ugly.:D
  • Options
    Diceroll_81Diceroll_81 Posts: 904
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To be fair all you see in this video is an argument mid flow. We have no idea what caused it or what was said beforehand.

I agree with that poster too. Mariah is known to be very difficult. So she is certainly no angel. It seems Nicki is taking the flak because she was the one making most noise.

This is the problem, Nicki is shouting and cursing and making herself look like an idiot. A lot of the articles on this argument are saying that Mariah had been making jabs at Nicki for a while, but if that's the case Nicki should've waited until she was alone with Mariah before addressing it (and then ripped out Mariah's weave :D ).
  • Options
    InspirationInspiration Posts: 62,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Probably a PR stunt. It's interesting how someone was there casually filming it as they argued and then for that person to upload the footage to YouTube. I'm guessing anyone who is able to stand in front of the judges table like that is part of the crew and would be fired for doing it unless they had permission.