Disney

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 187
Forum Member
Anyone having trouble with the Disney channel this morning. Kid's were whaching it when it suddenly went off to be replaced by the call this number to upgrade card. Disney +1 is fine.
Thanks

Comments

• Digi ManDigi Man Posts: 18,772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, having the same problem here. I wouldn't worry to much about it at this stage because there are some changes taking place with the Disney Channels this morning.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 187
    Forum Member
    Thanks I knew changes were on the way but did not know when.
  • WillowFaeWillowFae Posts: 5,225
    Forum Member
    As of 6pm last night we still had no playhouse. It's all back this morning though.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you didnt subscribe to the kids mix.Automatically as from today or whenever.The Disney channels will encrypt.
    Unforunately all my favourit e shows apart from one have gone from the programme lineup.Loydd in space.Brandy and whiskers.Oh dear:(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 35
    Forum Member
    Eye2006 wrote:
    If you didnt subscribe to the kids mix.Automatically as from today or whenever.The Disney channels will encrypt.
    Unforunately all my favourit e shows apart from one have gone from the programme lineup.Loydd in space.Brandy and whiskers.Oh dear:(

Sky cannot just take channels from you without giving you sufficient notice. If you subscribe to the movies package then part of that deal was that you get Disney channels included.

If you don't have the kids mix and still want to watch Disney then give Sky a ring, they will reactivate it for you.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,490
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Digi_Guy wrote:
    Sky cannot just take channels from you without giving you sufficient notice. If you subscribe to the movies package then part of that deal was that you get Disney channels included.

If you don't have the kids mix and still want to watch Disney then give Sky a ring, they will reactivate it for you.

Disney channels have moved to the Family pack. Cinemagic is an extra fiver per month.
  • Red ArrowRed Arrow Posts: 10,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Digi_Guy wrote:

I think you will find that getting the Disney channels when taking the full movie package was considered a bonus and not what you are paying for in the first place.