Options

Caught in the Act

Vanilla_SliceVanilla_Slice Posts: 6,127
Forum Member
What would you do if you caught someone you knew in the act of masturbation or copulation?

I walked in on a friend and his g/f while he was doing her doggy.

We were on holiday and had rooms next to each other and I foolishly balcony hopped instead of using the doors not thinking that they were having abit of alone time.

They quickly covered up but seeing a mate with his widgy sticking up out of his shorts has scarred me to this day.

Comments

• Options
    LittleMinx25LittleMinx25 Posts: 3,246
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    why did he still has his pants on while doing her doggy :confused:

material in the bottom cant be a good feeling :eek::D
  • Options
    44444444 Posts: 1,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Were you up spectacularly high?
  • Options
    chattamanukchattamanuk Posts: 3,397
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Cos it didn't happen and the OP is trying to break the record for new threads in a day?
  • Options
    AzagothAzagoth Posts: 10,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Depends on the situation really, but anywhere from apologising and leaving to joining in is an option.
  • Options
    Vanilla_SliceVanilla_Slice Posts: 6,127
    Forum Member

I don't recall the exact details because I averted my eyes really quickly. He must have still had them around his ankles or something but pulled them up when I surprised them (I didn't say boo, honest).

I have a surprisingly vivid recollection of the shorts not covering his modesty very well as he was at full mast.
  • Options
    HendersonHenderson Posts: 11,952
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The only thing worse than your Mom walking on you having a wank, is you walking in your mom having a wank...
  • Options
    KindaKinda Posts: 4,288
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd find a way to burn that part of my brain's memory....while simultaneously working on a time machine to take me back to before
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,053
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Either spit on them, or apologise for the interruption and leave the room.
  • Options
    howardlhowardl Posts: 5,120
    Forum Member
    I seem to have difficulty doing it doggy with my partner, things dont seem to...meet , if you know what ... mean, any tips?
  • Options
    HendersonHenderson Posts: 11,952
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    howardl wrote: »
    I seem to have difficulty doing it doggy with my partner, things dont seem to...meet , if you know what ... mean, any tips?

Try a different breed?
  • Options
    amiloamilo Posts: 550
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Bring a car jack into the bedroom if your partners over 20 stone.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,053
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Penis pump.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 15,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I caught my sister having sex when I was 6 years old. Well actually I was being nosey and saw it.

This guy came over to our house and all of a sudden my sister changed into her cheerleading skirt and her and this guy went into the living room and my sister told me and my brother to go to our room and take a nap. Well instead of doing that I followed her into the living room and peaked from behind the wall and saw him undo his pants and pull them down and saw her get on top of him in her cheerleading skirt and they started going at it. After I saw that I went back to my room.
  • Options
    TalullahmayTalullahmay Posts: 5,962
    Forum Member
    I have walked in on a few ppl Masturbating OR Having intercourse:eek: I just turned around & walked out of the Room, It's only Human Nature nothing wrong in any of it...:)
  • Options
    AzagothAzagoth Posts: 10,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I regularly watch the couple over the road going at it. From where I sit on this computer I have a great view out of my window and into their bedroom. They're constantly at it like rabbits too, it's bloody great.
  • Options
    roland ratroland rat Posts: 13,829
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Azagoth wrote: »
    I regularly watch the couple over the road going at it. From where I sit on this computer I have a great view out of my window and into their bedroom. They're constantly at it like rabbits too, it's bloody great.

Why not stream it live, for everyone:D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I caught my sister having sex when I was 6 years old. Well actually I was being nosey and saw it.

This guy came over to our house and all of a sudden my sister changed into her cheerleading skirt and her and this guy went into the living room and my sister told me and my brother to go to our room and take a nap. Well instead of doing that I followed her into the living room and peaked from behind the wall and saw him undo his pants and pull them down and saw her get on top of him in her cheerleading skirt and they started going at it. After I saw that I went back to my room.

Dis you ever tell your sister you had seen them having sex? and what did she say
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,047
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    amilo wrote: »
    Bring a car jack into the bedroom if your partners over 20 stone.

:eek::eek::eek::D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I did once walk in on a couple in flagrante They stopped moving and stared glassily at me as I appeared in the room. Rather flustered, all I could manage was to ask then whether they were using the backgammon set at the moment. They seemed to think not, so I picked it up and walked out.

On a similar note, someone once walked in on my boyfriend and I in a similar state. We stopped and stared glassily at him. He asked if it would be all right if he helped himself to some spaghetti from the kitchen. We said yes and he left.

Conversation is always trying in these circumstances.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I did once walk in on a couple in flagrante They stopped moving and stared glassily at me as I appeared in the room. Rather flustered, all I could manage was to ask then whether they were using the backgammon set at the moment. They seemed to think not, so I picked it up and walked out.

On a similar note, someone once walked in on my boyfriend and I in a similar state. We stopped and stared glassily at him. He asked if it would be all right if he helped himself to some spaghetti from the kitchen. We said yes and he left.

Conversation is always trying in these circumstances.

What does the boy friend do if he is about to come, does he continue, and ignore the person in the room, or stop
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,139
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Never happened, although my friend and her new boyfriend got under a blanket and let their hands wander at her last party when we all stayed round at hers. That was a bit impolite of them but they did have to put up with some of their equally impolite friends (not me, I'm nice) pretending to retch. My friends and I are all obnoxiously open about our sex lives, kinks and habits so it would just be a case of saying 'haha, sorry' and leaving, if it did ever happen.

It's a different matter when it's your parents. They've never walked in on me and I've never walked in on them, but I've heard them...cringe at first and then it's just like 'ffs I want to get some sleep!!' And once, when I was younger I found my bed had been made while I was at school and my electric razor with the blades very conspicuously absent (it's buzzy), my spare batteries and some things I'd printed off, had been taken from under my pillow and all laid out neatly on my desk. That was mortifying for a good thirty seconds and then I thought, 'hey ho' and put them all back.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    roland rat wrote: »
    Dis you ever tell your sister you had seen them having sex? and what did she say

Oh No Never!! I wasn't supposed to be looking so I said nothing to her.
  • Options
    rockerchickrockerchick Posts: 9,255
    Forum Member

Robert???
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Robert???

My Ex's name is Robert. :eek:

That's creepy that you said that name.

But no I'm not Robert.
  • Options
    wildmovieguywildmovieguy Posts: 8,342
    Forum Member
    Did you not slap him on the bum and say 'corr blimey gerr in there my son!!!'