Options

Tickets available for Big Brother's Big Quiz Friday, May 22

blackrockblackrock Posts: 3,873
Forum Member
✭✭✭
To celebrate Big Brother's 10th anniversary and to mark the launch of the new series of the iconic reality show beginning this spring, Davina McCall will be hosting a very special one off comedy quiz show celebrating all things Big Brother.

In Big Brother’s Big Quiz, team captains including Jason Manford, Jamelia and Jack Whitehall will be teamed up with some of the best housemates over the years (including the likes of Nikki, Charley, Brian, & Nadia) to answer questions about tasks, relationships, tantrums, life after Big Brother and much more.

http://www.sroaudiences.com/shows.asp (page down to Big Brother's Big Quiz)

Comments

• Options
    CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,875
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Presumably that will be screened the following week, just before BB10 launches.
  • Options
    Agent FAgent F Posts: 40,288
    Forum Member
    What a way to illustrate how awful the show has become, by reliving it's glory days in a quiz.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,693
    Forum Member
    will this be screened....i hope so makes it very diffcult for cause im from ireland
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why aren't Applause Store offering them? :confused: They usually handle Big Brother ...
  • Options
    biggebruvbiggebruv Posts: 6,626
    Forum Member
    if its done on the friday may22nd
    does that mean the 27may date could be a highly possible option???
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Launch Night Project was filmed about two weeks before last year, wasn't it?
  • Options
    biggebruvbiggebruv Posts: 6,626
    Forum Member
    Launch Night Project was filmed about two weeks before last year, wasn't it?

oh was it i just wish we knew the start date this part is so fustrasting knowing its soo near but not exactly what date
  • Options
    BarracuteBarracute Posts: 243,330
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks good, looking forward to that, wonder when its on? - sounds a great way to kick off the 10th anniversary celebrations.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think that pretty much rules out May 27th launch then, I doubt they'll have it edited in time for the following Tuesday or Wednesday because of the bank holiday
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Barracute wrote: »
    Looks good, looking forward to that, wonder when its on? - sounds a great way to kick off the 10th anniversary celebrations.:)

'Celebrations'?

Isn't this it? Or have Channel 4 got anything else planned?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agent F wrote: »
    'Celebrations'?

According to insiders there are 3 shows planned
  • Options
    Forum Member
    SamW25 wrote: »
    According to insiders there are 3 shows planned

'Citing. Gotta love the 'insiders'.
  • Options
    AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

Actually it will be the ninth anniversery since BB1.

Not that it makes much difference to the awful idea of the quiz.:eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Annsyre wrote: »
    Actually it will be the ninth anniversery since BB1.

Not that it makes much difference to the awful idea of the quiz.:eek:

Yeah but the 10 year and 10th series of BB :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agent F wrote: »
    'Celebrations'?

There is also a documentary looking back over the whole history of BB :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah but the 10 year and 10th series of BB :D

Mmmm Wasn't BB1 in 2000?

Anyway that's not the point.:)

For the first time ever I am almost indifferent to BB10. I thought that BB8 was the worst until BB9. I just couldn't stand the manipulation and bias and general contempt shown to viwers by the producers. I was driven to watching Britain's Got Talent!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    There is also a documentary looking back over the whole history of BB :)

Only the good bits, presumably?

Can't imagine an in-depth discussion on the race row with Davina offering her analysis of events, oh no. I'm sure it'll be a quick "and after the success of the summer show, six celebrity series followed, and now here we are..."
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Mmmm Wasn't BB1 in 2000?

For the first time ever I am almost indifferent to BB10. I thought that BB8 was the worst until BB9. I just couldn't stand the manipulation and bias and general contempt shown to viwers by the producers. I was driven to watching Britain's Got Talent!

Oh, I hear ya!

I'm totally indifferent. No longer am I excited by the prospect of another series of Big Brother. Completely astonished by anybody who is, to tell you the truth. It's not the show it was.
  • Options
    superstar111superstar111 Posts: 18,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ooooh i cant wait
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mmmm Wasn't BB1 in 2000?

do the math year 2000 + years 2001/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9 = 10:D Is that age odd quirk of calendar math mathematics, the 2nd show was in 2001, but you have to add 2000, so you are infact in the second show in 2001, hence you are a show ahead of the year - in 2009 we at bb TEN, next year will be 10 years since the 1st but it will be the 11th show! depends if you want to celebrate 10 shows or 10 years cus they aren't at the same time!

Here endeth the maths lesson and now for the proper post :p- i am indifferent towards BB too, i get much more enjoyment out of seeing the xhms from prev years on the spin-offs, i have kept copies of several bblb's and one or two big mouths from the last 2 years but nothing whatsoever of the main proper show.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,373
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    blackrock wrote: »
    To celebrate Big Brother's 10th anniversary and to mark the launch of the new series of the iconic reality show beginning this spring, Davina McCall will be hosting a very special one off comedy quiz show celebrating all things Big Brother.

In Big Brother’s Big Quiz, team captains including Jason Manford, Jamelia and Jack Whitehall will be teamed up with some of the best housemates over the years (including the likes of Nikki, Charley, Brian, & Nadia) to answer questions about tasks, relationships, tantrums, life after Big Brother and much more.

http://www.sroaudiences.com/shows.asp (page down to Big Brother's Big Quiz)

Not that I'm too bothered, but don't tell me they're having Charley on again - she's incoherent at the best of times, and disrupted the whole prog last year by walking off halfway through.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dubguy wrote: »
    Not that I'm too bothered, but don't tell me they're having Charley on again - she's incoherent at the best of times, and disrupted the whole prog last year by walking off halfway through.

That was on 9 out of 10 cats, this is something completely different, this is a one off BB quiz, and i doubt Davina will be as hard on her :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    do the math year 2000 + years 2001/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9 = 10:D Is that age odd quirk of calendar math mathematics, the 2nd show was in 2001, but you have to add 2000, so you are infact in the second show in 2001, hence you are a show ahead of the year - in 2009 we at bb TEN, next year will be 10 years since the 1st but it will be the 11th show! depends if you want to celebrate 10 shows or 10 years cus they aren't at the same time!

Here endeth the maths lesson and now for the proper post :p- i am indifferent towards BB too, i get much more enjoyment out of seeing the xhms from prev years on the spin-offs, i have kept copies of several bblb's and one or two big mouths from the last 2 years but nothing whatsoever of the main proper show.

Very wise. Who would want to relive the C woman scraping her feet, or Chanelle lying in bed whining and opting out of tasks then copping out altogether, or the ghastly fauxmance of Rex and the bleating Nicole?:D