The Matt Cardle Appreciation Thread (Part 54)

Comments

• moomin123moomin123 Posts: 2,165
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the link CRABBIE - my guess is video image :)

Think there's a good chance! May very well be the most interesting video so far if it is :D
  • piebaldladypiebaldlady Posts: 5,249
    Forum Member
    moomin123 wrote: »
    Think there's a good chance! May very well be the most interesting video so far if it is :D

But which song?
  • eldracttameldracttam Posts: 2,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Crabbie123 wrote: »
    Matt Cardle ‏@matt_cardle_uk
    https://twitter.com/matt_cardle_uk/status/302532204830019585/photo/1

Not sure what that's about :eek::confused:

Very intrigued about Tuesday and to liven things up here, shall we all have a guess at what it is. So I will start - he's done his own version of Rough Guide to the USA (Matt's Guide) including lots of footage of bars and skateparks.

:D:D
    Linseyap wrote: »
    Maybe the pic is from a video! Or maybe it's just him being weird and gross, lol.

More than likely, boys will be boys :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But which song?

The first time ever I saw your fleas :p
  • Crabbie123Crabbie123 Posts: 8,478
    Forum Member
    But which song?

Well that's what has me intrigued - new video for a song from The Fire or a new song completely. Nothing from The Fire makes me think of an insect.
    Forum Member
    eldracttam wrote: »
    The first time ever I saw your fleas :p

Well i think that suggestion is in line with Matt's sense of humour - although unlikely that he would spend money on the joke. :p:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well that's what has me intrigued - new video for a song from The Fire or a new song completely. Nothing from The Fire makes me think of an insect.

Me and Chosen were talking about it and Water seemed the most likely fit from The Fire ...

Of course highly possible we're doing bad maths again :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Would he have had time to do any collab's while in the States :confused:
  • superseasquirtsuperseasquirt Posts: 1,240
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Matt Cardle ‏@matt_cardle_uk
    https://twitter.com/matt_cardle_uk/status/302532204830019585/photo/1

Not sure what that's about :eek::confused:

Very intrigued about Tuesday and to liven things up here, shall we all have a guess at what it is. So I will start - he's done his own version of Rough Guide to the USA (Matt's Guide) including lots of footage of bars and skateparks.

Ugh, yuck, that picture is vile. It's not Matt's usual style of video so my guess is either an acoustic track, just him and the guitar a la James Walsh or the making of Anyone Else. It's a bit late for that though. I'd like to think it's a new song video but he usually mentions that or our supersleuth tracks down a tweet from someone involved.
  • LinseyapLinseyap Posts: 5,748
    Forum Member
    Maybe a new song! :eek:
  • superseasquirtsuperseasquirt Posts: 1,240
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Linseyap wrote: »
    Maybe a new song! :eek:

We can but hope.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ugh, yuck, that picture is vile. It's not Matt's usual style of video so my guess is either an acoustic track, just him and the guitar a la James Walsh or the making of Anyone Else. It's a bit late for that though. I'd like to think it's a new song video but he usually mentions that or our supersleuth tracks down a tweet from someone involved.

Yep - that was my first thought. The making of videos usually come out before the video don't they? I think :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmph I don't what's worse, not knowing anything or getting a little titbit :o;)
    Forum Member
    Me and Chosen were talking about it and Water seemed the most likely fit from The Fire ...

Of course highly possible we're doing bad maths again :D

I would love a video for Water - although the singles have gone to radio before the videos have been released so far and there haven't been any hints that a third single will be released. In fact I was under impression that he had pretty much stopped promoting The Fire.
    Forum Member
    eldracttam wrote: »
    Hmph I don't what's worse, not knowing anything or getting a little titbit :o;)

Well a little titbit does lead to conversation and speculation - which is what this thread has thrived on for a couple of years. Complete lack of even hints is the hard bit, which is why it has gone so quiet on here.
  • chosenturbochosenturbo Posts: 8,832
    Forum Member
    I would love a video for Water - although the singles have gone to radio before the videos have been released so far and there haven't been any hints that a third single will be released. In fact I was under impression that he had pretty much stopped promoting The Fire.

maybe they've been keeping it quiet for maximum impact of the video?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yes that's true - apart from Anyone Else they pretty much seemed to loose interest in The Fire after that first week. Perhaps it's new music - or a different sort of promo. Or the pic is nothing to do with a video and is just a random picture - might not even be Matt's chest. It is nice to have something to speculate over though. Whatever the video is on Tuesday it will be good to have something new!
    Forum Member
    Yes that's true - apart from Anyone Else they pretty much seemed to loose interest in The Fire after that first week. Perhaps it's new music - or a different sort of promo. Or the pic is nothing to do with a video and is just a random picture - might not even be Matt's chest. It is nice to have something to speculate over though. Whatever the video is on Tuesday it will be good to have something new!

It's one of the things I have found most weird really - he got the album a top 10 spot and then appeared (well to me anyway) to move on to writing and being back in the studio and The Fire seemed like an album at the end of its campaign, rather than virtually the start.
  • Linda ShawLinda Shaw Posts: 3,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's one of the things I have found most weird really - he got the album a top 10 spot and then appeared (well to me anyway) to move on to writing and being back in the studio and The Fire seemed like an album at the end of its campaign, rather than virtually the start.

I find it weird too Crabbie. I thought he was going to promote it in the US but it doesn't look like he did any promo over there - well not that we know about. I can't figure out what's going on! :confused: The new video sounds interesting....... :D
    Forum Member
    Beautiful morning guys - just a thought but it might just be a snapshot from some really bad place he stayed at, lol I name said little creature on belly Eddy :D

Ps. Cake on the kitchen table :D x
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Beautiful morning guys - just a thought but it might just be a snapshot from some really bad place he stayed at, lol I name said little creature on belly Eddy :D

Ps. Cake on the kitchen table :D x

Happy birthday Pie :)

Andy Brown ‏@LawsonAndy
    @matt_cardle_uk: Off to see your boy @LawsonAndy.... Kettle on kid.... Xx” lets write a biggun laaaar

Wonder if the writing is for Matt, Lawson, somebody else - or they are just experimenting writing together ...
  • LinseyapLinseyap Posts: 5,748
    Forum Member
    Happy birthday Pie!! :D

Matt and Andy Lawson, too much hotness and genius in one room!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 745
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Happy Birthday Pie! :D

Matt and Andy very interesting indeed :D
  • chosenturbochosenturbo Posts: 8,832
    Forum Member
    very happy to hear Matt's branching out and experimenting working with different writers - could make for some interesting results!
    Forum Member
    Cheers my lovelies :) xxx
This discussion has been closed.