Options

The Matt Cardle Appreciation Thread (Part 54)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,391
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Matt as a dj , is he good?

so quiet here.
  • Options
    Big PoyBig Poy Posts: 7,484
    Forum Member
    28 Matt Cardle 7,171
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Big Poy wrote: »
    28 Matt Cardle 7,171

huh ,let's hope that the Fire will do better next sunday.
  • Options
    Big PoyBig Poy Posts: 7,484
    Forum Member
    megamatt wrote: »
    huh ,let's hope that the Fire will do better next sunday.

Depends if he has any promo lined up i would think..
  • Options
    tillysteeth1tillysteeth1 Posts: 5,771
    Forum Member
    Happy with those figures. Exactly what we thought.
    Yeah so far all we know of is switch ons and a signing on Wednesday I think. Hopefully he will sell steadily on the run up to Xmas but he needs AirPlay for single 2 and some promo of some sort
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Nice interview here
    http://t.co/FzTLh0Re

Note though he says his new single will be out by the time he plays the jingle ball. It's a December release so it must be December 3rd.
  • Options
    mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just got back from the dentist and after having 5 injections I am surprised I am not zonked out somewhere however saying that I really enjoyed the radio show last night where Matt was the DJ good voice good music. ;):)
  • Options
    mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Happy with those figures. Exactly what we thought.
    Yeah so far all we know of is switch ons and a signing on Wednesday I think. Hopefully he will sell steadily on the run up to Xmas but he needs AirPlay for single 2 and some promo of some sort
    Nice interview here
    http://t.co/FzTLh0Re

Note though he says his new single will be out by the time he plays the jingle ball. It's a December release so it must be December 3rd.

Thanks all for the links and whatnot really enjoyed them all. A new single and out before the jingle ball well woo hoo great to know that. Proud of Matt bless. ;):)
  • Options
    LinseyapLinseyap Posts: 5,748
    Forum Member
    Could Matt be described as having a 5 octave range? Can any musical people answer me? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-GQt_aW1Lc
  • Options
    eldracttameldracttam Posts: 2,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Linseyap wrote: »
    Could Matt be described as having a 5 octave range? Can any musical people answer me? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-GQt_aW1Lc

No idea Lins :confused: But it's lovely to watch that again :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    2m Matt Cardle ‏@matt_cardle_uk
    Man flu blows!! But myself and mr @benearle are makin some tunes to get over it!! Xx

So he's writing with Ben again today:D
  • Options
    moomin123moomin123 Posts: 2,165
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    2m Matt Cardle ‏@matt_cardle_uk
    Man flu blows!! But myself and mr @benearle are makin some tunes to get over it!! Xx

So he's writing with Ben again today:D

Glad he's working with Ben again - but I wonder what it's for - songs for an EP maybe? The next album? Something else entirely? Curious.

28 is not bad for this week - glad it stayed in top 30 - can't see how it's going to hang around without a bit of a boost in promo though - Matt hasn't even tweeted a link to it since last Monday. I bought The Fire for a friend of mine for her birthday - she was a big Matt fan on the xf and loved Letters to bits - but she didn't even know he had a new album out :(.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    moomin123 wrote: »
    Glad he's working with Ben again - but I wonder what it's for - songs for an EP maybe? The next album? Something else entirely? Curious.

28 is not bad for this week - glad it stayed in top 30 - can't see how it's going to hang around without a bit of a boost in promo though - Matt hasn't even tweeted a link to it since last Monday. I bought The Fire for a friend of mine for her birthday - she was a big Matt fan on the xf and loved Letters to bits - but she didn't even know he had a new album out :(.

I guess they could be writing for another artist, maybe he's now moving into this sphere of things. It could be for an EP too! Must admit to being very curious also:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I guess they could be writing for another artist, maybe he's now moving into this sphere of things. It could be for an EP too! Must admit to being very curious also:D
    Yep it could be. Not for album 3 surely??! He's only just given birth to number 2 :O
  • Options
    Forum Member
    moomin123 wrote: »

Must admit I am a wee bit confused with the laid back to attitude to plugging it. Bizarre
  • Options
    chosenturbochosenturbo Posts: 8,832
    Forum Member
    Must admit I am a wee bit confused with the laid back to attitude to plugging it. Bizarre

I can only assume things are going more or less according to plan :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I can only assume things are going more or less according to plan :cool:
    Yup that's the only explanation :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I see, why not try the American way(If only Talbot and So reading this) like go and sing the national anthem in every big sporting event there in UK (then plug the album) :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I see, why not try the American way(If only Talbot and So reading this) like go and sing the national anthem in every big sporting event there in UK (then plug the album) :)

I don't think they do that here :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Linseyap wrote: »

Yes , anyone out there can explain please?

Bwa ha ha ha at some comments there;
    Love his voice.One of my favourite Tenors in pop.
    He's got a nice bulge too :)

I like that description on him ,Tenor in Pop.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think they do that here :confused:

I think i did watched a rugby match before both in Uk and Ireland and its the opera singers who's doing it.
    Darius Campbell did it once for Scotland i think.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I think i did watched a rugby match before both in Uk and Ireland and its the opera singers who's doing it.

oh, maybe for international matches - in the US (and Canada) they sing the national anthem(s) before every game regardless of the level and where the teams are from so they're always looking for singers
This discussion has been closed.