Cheryl singing "live" next week?

redcherryredcherry Posts: 12,333
Forum Member
✭✭
Cheryl singing next week apparently, but will she sing live or not. ;-)

Comments

• SemillionSemillion Posts: 612
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If the government does not stop her then maybe nature will.....
  • rikstan87rikstan87 Posts: 2,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lol mine no doubt
  • redcherryredcherry Posts: 12,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    rikstan87 wrote: »
    Lol mine no doubt

I think it will be the usual mime too :)
  • benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    my reactions in mime(when watching Cheryl's mime performance) :blush::o:(:cry:
  • GetridofcoleGetridofcole Posts: 1,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have you heard her live , there's no way she'll ever sing live again she's dreadful
  • bluefbbluefb Posts: 15,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She'll be voted out if she does
  • freeshatfreeshat Posts: 447
    Forum Member
    It's bad enough listening to her talk.
  • Kenneth_ChowKenneth_Chow Posts: 3,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think performing is a more suitable word...
  • Sara WebbSara Webb Posts: 7,885
    Forum Member
    God help our poor ears. :(
  • Shazla09Shazla09 Posts: 29,334
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh dear lord!!
  • PJ1893PJ1893 Posts: 1,669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who else is performing next Sunday? I missed the announcement.

Doesn't Cheryl normally pre-record her performances in front of the audience before the show goes out anyway? I remember one year her PR gave the baffling excuse that it was impossible for her to perform live and then do 'her duties' as a judge so she had to pre-record :blush:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 293
    Forum Member
    She will probably use her usual pre-recorded live track to make us believe that she's singing live.
  • Sweet7Sweet7 Posts: 599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    PJ1893 wrote: »
    I remember one year her PR gave the baffling excuse that it was impossible for her to perform live and then do 'her duties' as a judge so she had to pre-record :blush:

Yeah she's probably right. There wouldn't be enough time for outfit changes etc in the ad break so she'll most likely pre record it before the show goes live.
  • HitstasticHitstastic Posts: 8,596
    Forum Member
    I wonder if Cheryl plans on doing another Stand Up To Cancer style shocker like in 2012 and whisper her vocals down the microphone thinking that the backing track has her vocals on it. :D

One good thing I'll say about Cheryl's new song is that it'd make a brilliant instrumental. It's the closest thing to a Girls Aloud single in that respect.
  • HitstasticHitstastic Posts: 8,596
    Forum Member
    Who else is performing next Sunday? I missed the announcement:

John Legend.

At which point you could actually hear the tumbleweed blow through the studio such was the lack of cheers from the audience. :D
  • abarthmanabarthman Posts: 8,501
    Forum Member
    I'm sure she will sound fine, but she will definitely look fantastic, and that's all that really matters!

That won't stop all the jealous women bitching about her, though.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 325
    Forum Member
    Will put it on mute.
  • KieranDSKieranDS Posts: 16,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Doesn't Cheryl normally pre-record her performances in front of the audience before the show goes out anyway? I remember one year her PR gave the baffling excuse that it was impossible for her to perform live and then do 'her duties' as a judge so she had to pre-record :blush:

She didn't for Fight For This Love. After the performance she walked back over to the judges table and carried on the rest of the show in her outfit.
  • benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Will put it on mute.

don't worry about that, the backing track will drown her out LOL :D
  • DamienSDamienS Posts: 12,361
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I actually like I don't care
  • kirbyreedkirbyreed Posts: 1,816
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    didn't she promise that she wasn't going to sing live on the show? or was that only in my dreams?
  • Carly_ThompsonCarly_Thompson Posts: 2,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She'll do her usual pre-recorded track and it will be subtly touched up to sound better and then she'll mine to that but will put on a big show to distract people from it.
  • coolercooler Posts: 13,024
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    At the end of the results show, Dermot said that Cheryl will be doing what she does best. I wonder if that was a dig.
  • TheGraduate2012TheGraduate2012 Posts: 14,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yeah, because walking off stage and sitting your ass back down in a chair is so taxing.
  • ThiswillbefunThiswillbefun Posts: 10,599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe she will sing live.

They had Tulisa sing live when they were getting rid of her with this headline about her fears that singing live would damage sales.

http://metro.co.uk/2012/12/01/tulisas-x-factor-performance-may-affect-sales-of-female-boss-album-3078592/

Cowell does seem to be using the show to ridicule her, so getting her to actually sing would be the perfect humiliation.