Katie Price has had her Baby

Comments

• SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    @PeonyPot Here's a link where Katie says "I reckon it could pop out unexpectedly. I've got this strange feeling that something dramatic is going to happen with the birth - it's felt like the weirdest pregnancy ever."
    http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news/121583/Katie-Price-Reveals-Fears-Of-Dramatic-Birth-As-Peter-Andre-Gushes-About-Becoming-A-Father-Again-#625bPUFCyDR8USDx.99
  • LoriseLorise Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We have been deleted again, does anyone know what we can talk about
  • MuttsnuttsMuttsnutts Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's how they defend the indefensible Lorise. Get it deleted.
  • Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Badcat wrote: »
    Only when they are doing a spread "exclusive" inside the mag itself will they have to do more than one pic.

Street shots by PAPs are normally several in succession and aren't that staged Betty. Just look at the Daily Fail for examples when stars get papped. They have several pics of them walking along, not just one pretty happy family shot.

Maybe one pic was was deemed "good enough" for an exclusive in their mag?

or maybe there was more than one and they used one

:confused:
  • peonypotpeonypot Posts: 2,686
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SenseiSam wrote: »
    @PeonyPot Here's a link where Katie says "I've got this strange feeling that something dramatic is going to happen with the birth - it's felt like the weirdest pregnancy ever."
    http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news/121583/Katie-Price-Reveals-Fears-Of-Dramatic-Birth-As-Peter-Andre-Gushes-About-Becoming-A-Father-Again-#625bPUFCyDR8USDx.99

Thank you. My posts keep getting caught up in the cull:(

Oh i've seen this, its not even a little bit the same as saying "ive had a vision im going to pop my baby out abroad" though is it? Infact i'd say it was a complete lie.

I'll bare that in mind when reading this FM's posts in future.
  • FlannoFlanno Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lorise wrote: »

My post has been deleted mins ago earlier and it was nothing to do with the latest photos saga. Strange.

It was something I commented on about Jett, his wellbeing & Janna's blanket. :confused:
  • Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    peonypot wrote: »

Oh i've seen this, its not even a little bit the same as saying "ive had a vision im going to pop my baby out abroad" though is it? Infact i'd say it was a complete lie.

She dreamed up the drama surrounding the birth, she just knew it was going to happen, her baby was going to "pop out" anytime and something is going to happen, of course it all happened - because she had it planned all along ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I've no idea if that's the one Mutts had in mind but it does make her decision to holiday abroad at that stage of pregnancy rather reckless when she had 'a gut feeling' that the baby could 'pop out unexpectedly'.
  • Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Flanno wrote: »
    My post has been deleted mins ago earlier and it was nothing to do with the latest photos saga. Strange.

It was something I commented on about Jett, his wellbeing & Janna's blanket. :confused:

Maybe Katie and Janna have a deal, keep shtum on where the blankets and woolly hats came from? :D

Janna really wouldn't like us to know how much she is getting for this!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Flanno wrote: »

Well i have just had a bath......is that allowed? :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

How wonderful KP is :D
    Muttsnutts wrote: »
    It's how they defend the indefensible Lorise. Get it deleted.

Just what I was thinking :)
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    or maybe there was more than one and they used one

:confused:

If that's the case, the pap would have sold the photos to an agency, which Closer would then have purchased the chosen photo from...and they wouldn't have been able to claim the photo was an 'exclusive'.

Sorry, but it's a laughably staged photo! The sappy smiles, the ridiculous posing...pathetic! Incidentally, those v-neck t-shirts are horrid - Kev should bin them and start wearing proper grown-up clothes!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've no idea if that's the one Mutts had in mind but it does make her decision to holiday abroad at that stage of pregnancy rather reckless when she had 'a gut feeling' that the baby could 'pop out unexpectedly'.

I was just commenting on these gut feelings KP has, like the one about how the photo's might appear at any minute on the net. Maybe she's had another sign. She may have been taking Clairevoyancy (?) lessons from her mate Sal.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well i have just had a bath......is that allowed? :p

Probably safest to keep the conversation off the ongoing investigation or mods reasons for deletions.

I'm still quite excited by the idea of designing and commissioning a special customised safe for Katie as she does seem to have an ongoing security problem. How about calling it The Impenetrable ? :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MRS W wrote: »

I am sorry i was raised not to lie.....:)
  • Holly_EvansHolly_Evans Posts: 1,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think I love heat world....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am sorry i was raised not to lie.....:)

Lol me too :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Is abroad excluded from anywhere? I'll try to bare that in mind.:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MRS W wrote: »
    Just what I was thinking :)
    Why anyone would want to defend such a thing is beyond me. What happens between a husband & wife shouldn't be shown to the next boyfriend and publicly broadcast. This is all old news straight from the horses mouths btw, I'm not commenting on the current turn of events.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Bet thats where the twins rumour came from that she was supposed to have started, all because she said she had gone up to 11 stone :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Here's the video of the interview http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a495684/katie-price-hints-shes-expecting-more-than-one-baby-video.html

Around the 1:57 mark "once I've had the babies or baby" - very deliberate, she knows what she's saying.

This is the origin of the 'twins' rumour - straight from the horses mouth. Just as well her autobiography title has been changed to 'Love, Lipstick, and Lies'.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is the origin of the 'twins' rumour - straight from the horses mouth. Just as well her autobiography has been changed to 'Love, Lipstick, and Lies'.

Is every woman who thought they may be having twins a liar
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She was (by her dates) 26 weeks pregnant and according to her tweets had had several scans by that point so she would know whether or not she was carrying twins.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She was (by her dates) 26 weeks pregnant and according to her tweets had had several scans by that point so she would know whether or not she was carrying twins.

Twins dont always show up on scans, hardly a hanging offence if she thought that !
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cym wrote: »
    Twins dont always show up on scans, hardly a hanging offence if she thought that !

It is if your name is Katie Price :rolleyes:
This discussion has been closed.