Options

Strictly Jungle James?

yorkshire belleyorkshire belle Posts: 578
Forum Member
✭✭
Anyone think James maybe a candidate for the jungle after his stint In the CBB house:

Comments

• Options
    ArcanaArcana Posts: 37,521
    Forum Member
    What a coup for ITV if they could sign the Brad Pitt of the dance world.

He does seem much better suited to that kind of RTV format than something like Strictly.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Arcana - the public would vote him for every trial, would be TV gold, he keeps saying he needs a job :)
  • Options
    Siobhan_KellySiobhan_Kelly Posts: 202
    Forum Member
    He would miss being on twitter too much to do I'm a celeb
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He would miss being on twitter too much to do I'm a celeb

Lol quite possibly, but he needs a job:D
  • Options
    jake lylejake lyle Posts: 6,146
    Forum Member
    Anyone think James maybe a candidate for the jungle after his stint In the CBB house:

Nope I'm a Celebrity don't take celebs who have only just done CBB.
  • Options
    mimi dlcmimi dlc Posts: 13,423
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Seems a perfect fit for him.

He could eat balls as well as talking balls
  • Options
    lewismacflewismacf Posts: 14,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He better not be in it
  • Options
    nosilauknosilauk Posts: 647
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No. They wouldnt pick someone who had just done cbb.
  • Options
    Pet MonkeyPet Monkey Posts: 11,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's scared of
    |
    |
    |
    :cool:
    //||\\
  • Options
    wazzyboywazzyboy Posts: 13,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rumour I suspect trying to make out he is going to make a "career" out of the "reality" circuit.

I still think a lot of the so called bad blood between James and SCD is overcooked on both sides, the more likely story IMO is he wanted a year off to see what else he could do (bearing in mind him and Ola have got their own PR machine generating appearances, classes etc) and I don't rule out him being back in some capacity (maybe not as a competing pro but certainly something like the role he turned down this year).
  • Options
    lundavralundavra Posts: 31,790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I bet the I'm A Celebrity .... people would just love to get his wife in the jungle but hopefully she has better taste than that though I can imagine them offering a lot of money.
  • Options
    mimi dlcmimi dlc Posts: 13,423
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wazzyboy wrote: »
    Rumour I suspect trying to make out he is going to make a "career" out of the "reality" circuit.

I still think a lot of the so called bad blood between James and SCD is overcooked on both sides, the more likely story IMO is he wanted a year off to see what else he could do (bearing in mind him and Ola have got their own PR machine generating appearances, classes etc) and I don't rule out him being back in some capacity (maybe not as a competing pro but certainly something like the role he turned down this year).

I enjoyed the backstage stuff he did a few years ago. I prefer that to Lisa riley doing the same thing now.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lundavra wrote: »
    I bet the I'm A Celebrity .... people would just love to get his wife in the jungle but hopefully she has better taste than that though I can imagine them offering a lot of money.

Well she has not got her catsuits out for a season or two...;-)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,340
    Forum Member
    Be kind of embarrassing when your wife's on the other side rumba-ing with someone who'd have no problems in the jungle.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    IMHO I don't think he will ever be invited back to SCD, just my view
  • Options
    MuggsyMuggsy Posts: 19,251
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Be kind of embarrassing when your wife's on the other side rumba-ing with someone who'd have no problems in the jungle.

Would Steve be a ringah if he went on IAC?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Muggsy wrote: »
    Would Steve be a ringah if he went on IAC?

PMSL nice one
  • Options
    lundavralundavra Posts: 31,790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wazzyboy wrote: »
    Well she has not got her catsuits out for a season or two...;-)

I was thinking of the famous Myleene Klass white bikini, I am sure the producers of the programme would love to have Ola in a similar outfit.
  • Options
    MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If he went in the Jungle I am sure it would please the people who spent their days moaning about him when he was on CBB.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lundavra wrote: »
    I was thinking of the famous Myleene Klass white bikini, I am sure the producers of the programme would love to have Ola in a similar outfit.

A pic was posted on another thread the other day....a reference to milk IIRC...
  • Options
    erin_perin_p Posts: 25,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MACTOWIN wrote: »
    If he went in the Jungle I am sure it would please the people who spent their days moaning about him when he was on CBB.

Oh would those be people who disliked him and gave their valid opinions on an open forum....:confused: I didn't see anyone spending their days moaning.:p but then again, unlike your good self, I didn't & don't spend all day on DS;-)
  • Options
    Mr_EyeMr_Eye Posts: 1,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I fully expect to see a James and Ola sex tape at some point in the future.

Just off to bleach my brain.
  • Options
    white tigresswhite tigress Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Someone purporting to be 'Mr James Jordan' has been claiming he's 'in negotiations' for 'I'm a Celeb' but if they've just signed Roy Keene surely they have their 'controversial' figure now, unless JJ is roed in to Argue with him. That said, I loved JJ on Celeb BB far more than I ever did all his obnoxious years on Strictly--go figure.
  • Options
    PatchbunclePatchbuncle Posts: 2,392
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't imagine that having been on Big Brother, I'm a Celebrity would want him in the same year.

I had my halloween scare the other day when I had the mis-fortune to see the previously mentioned Ola 'milk' picture. Wrong, and not in a good way.