Options

Katie

Comments

• Options
    pollipolli Posts: 2,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Flanno wrote: »
    I agree with polli about Katie's new home. The front exterior looks rather ugly with its ground front windows being too high from the ground.

But having seen the back exterior, it actually looks really nice.

Looks like Pwicey may have to spend more cash for renovations, along with her forthcoming boobjob, on the kitchen & other rooms as they look so outdated, not totally to her interior tastes.

polli, surely the Peter who left the comment can't be...?! :D

Might be . Might not :p
    Nah , I doubt she registers on his radar other than an annoying person sharing child care occasionally .
    Ugly looking new gaff though .Looks like a grubby tramp you feel sorry for and just want to treat to a good wash and tidy up tbh .
    Having said that , by the time she is finished with her unique take on decor it will look even worse so it matters not what it looks like now ,it'll end up looking even more tragic by the time she resells when she dumps kieron.
  • Options
    BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    vflambee wrote: »
    I agree ... I don't like modern houses particularly - that looks an interesting & quirky house.

Me too, V. I grew up in a very old (and quite quirky!) house and I've always gravitated to old buildings since. I've seen pics of this one elsewhere from various angles (I'll try and remember where and post) and it's lovely and, as you say, interesting.
    She really was very attractive before she started messing around with surgery. Wonder what she would look like now if she hadn't gone down the surgery route?

Probably like her mum who I think is very attractive. Stupid woman. I wonder if she regrets it? Although no, probably not, KP doesn't seem to do regret.
  • Options
    Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kay2000 wrote: »
    Just because people dislike her for whatever reason, does not mean they wish her harm. >:(

Oooh Angry face - no need.

KP has had two caesarians in the last 12 months alone - so the deep concern over a cosmetic procedure she routinely has is somewhat bizarre.

Perhpas Katie better stay droopy-chested, unhappy, single and out of the limelight for the comfort of her detractors.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

KP has had two caesarians in the last 12 months alone - so the deep concern over a cosmetic procedure she routinely has is somewhat bizarre.

The caesareans were not done to make herself more marketable .
    The boob jobs are . She should just get zips put in fgs .
    She is a ridiculous person and all this body messing will come back to bite her in her scraggy butt .All her whining when it happens won't negate the fact that she is courting trouble by undergoing unnecessary procedures out of sheer vanity .
    She's getting on and looking rough ,time to wise up and forget playboy fantasy dreams , it is never going to happen again .;-)
  • Options
    vflambeevflambee Posts: 117
    Forum Member
    Bela wrote: »
    Me too, V. I grew up in a very old (and quite quirky!) house and I've always gravitated to old buildings since. I've seen pics of this one elsewhere from various angles (I'll try and remember where and post) and it's lovely and, as you say, interesting.

Probably like her mum who I think is very attractive. Stupid woman. I wonder if she regrets it? Although no, probably not, KP doesn't seem to do regret.

I totally relate to that - my house was built in 1850. I thought her last house was quite a nice looking one too ... not terribly modern. I think (could be wrong) but she seems to favour older properties. I'd love to have my horse in my back garden!

I love her mum's hair! I'm sure she does do regret ... but would never let on to the world at large though!
  • Options
    Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Perhpas Katie better stay droopy-chested, unhappy, single and out of the limelight for the comfort of her detractors.
    Unhappy because she was flat chested,single and out of the limelight,she should unhappy because she went from this http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-avcQFG9t0k8/ToA-2PlUdTI/AAAAAAAABdw/Ru_yXIPF0fA/s1600/Katie-Price-Jordan-Wallpaper.jpeg to this http://www.kissandmakeup.tv/katie%20price%20bad%20skin%20-%206-.jpg and still going back for more..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I totally relate to that - my house was built in 1850. I thought her last house was quite a nice looking one too ... not terribly modern. I think (could be wrong) but she seems to favour older properties. I'd love to have my horse in my back garden!

I love her mum's hair! I'm sure she does do regret ... but would never let on to the world at large though!

Oh yeah, I think you're right. It's a shame really, and probably why she continues to mess with her face.... possibly in the hope of undoing some of the damage.
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Val_Beam wrote: »
    Unhappy because she was flat chested,single and out of the limelight,she should unhappy because she went from this http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-avcQFG9t0k8/ToA-2PlUdTI/AAAAAAAABdw/Ru_yXIPF0fA/s1600/Katie-Price-Jordan-Wallpaper.jpeg to this http://www.kissandmakeup.tv/katie%20price%20bad%20skin%20-%206-.jpg and still going back for more..

Gosh she was so attractive, I can see a lot of Princess in her before photo (especially around the nose area) & I always thought she looked like her dad.

I find it all rather sad that she has ruined her once good looks.:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    QueeniepopsQueeniepops Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

That's actually totally shocking, silly, silly woman, what a fool she is.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

http://www.kissandmakeup.tv/katie%20price%20bad%20skin%20-%206-.jpg

AARRRGGHHH !!! That is just grotesque !:o
    She must be mortified .
    Funny as heck too though . Amazing what un photo shopped images capture .
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bela wrote: »
    Wow, she looks so like Junior in that pic.
    and like an old Morticia Adams in the other one ,lol.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Definitely ... have long thought Junior looks more like her as he gets older than PA. Princess, however, looks so much like PA but with blonde curly hair.
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Definitely ... have long thought Junior looks more like her as he gets older than PA. Princess, however, looks so much like PA but with blonde curly hair.

She does, but in the earlier pic of Katie, I think there is a look of Princess too. It's the wider flatter nose.
  • Options
    cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gosh she was so attractive, I can see a lot of Princess in her before photo (especially around the nose area) & I always thought she looked like her dad.

I find it all rather sad that she has ruined her once good looks.:(

She was before she messed around. Its a pity she had so much surgery. I think she looks better with light brown hair and not black hair.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »
    She was before she messed around. Its a pity she had so much surgery. I think she looks better with light brown hair and not black hair.
    Agreed , but no hair colour will help her dreadful skin issue and wrinkly lips .
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »

I think she's messed with her face too much to ever be attractive again but I think she looks much better with highlights rather than either jet black or bleach blonde hair and certainly and with a light tan rather than tango orange.
    Less is definitely more but she's more likely to grow another head than take heed of that
  • Options
    charlie1charlie1 Posts: 10,796
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

The last photo of her does make me feel quite sad. :(
    She looks tired, much older than her years and unhappy. A shadow of her former, really attractive self.
    She strikes me as someone who is quite insecure. Hence I suppose all the media attention she so craves in order to build up her self-esteem.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She does, but in the earlier pic of Katie, I think there is a look of Princess too. It's the wider flatter nose.

Just went back for a look and yes, definitely Princess there too.

But that's the first time I've seen Junior so clearly in her face.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Saw an *interesting* tweet about her today . ;-)
    But best say nothing on that ,other than that she won't ever change .
  • Options
    Kris2009Kris2009 Posts: 134
    Forum Member
    Personally, i wouldn't go near a general anaesthetic unless i really had to. But i certainly wouldn't put myself at risk for the sake of a boob job, especially as i have young children. But that's my opinion, and Katie is entitled to do as she wishes.

Regarding Princess and Junior, they're both gorgeous looking kids, but i think Princess is the double of Katie and Junior just like Pete

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2vx0uif&s=8#.VEPuHvka7ot
  • Options
    cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    I think she's messed with her face too much to ever be attractive again but I think she looks much better with highlights rather than either jet black or bleach blonde hair and certainly and with a light tan rather than tango orange.
    Less is definitely more but she's more likely to grow another head than take heed of that
    Surgery is something she is used to having done, its one of the constants in her life. Before, during and after each of her marriages she has had surgery, botex etc done. I find it sad she has felt it was needed and nobody could talk her out of it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »

Yep re the hair, Blondie. Black is way too harsh for her. A tawny blonde seems to suit her best, like here - http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/09/09/1410275554042_Image_galleryImage_EDITORIAL_USE_ONLY_NO_MER.JPG
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Kris2009 wrote: »
    Personally, i wouldn't go near a general anaesthetic unless i really had to. But i certainly wouldn't put myself at risk for the sake of a boob job, especially as i have young children. But that's my opinion, and Katie is entitled to do as she wishes.

Regarding Princess and Junior, they're both gorgeous looking kids, but i think Princess is the double of Katie and Junior just like Pete

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2vx0uif&s=8#.VEPuHvka7ot

Isn't it funny how we all see things differently?! I think Junior looks so much like his mum there. But, as you say, both gorgeous kids. Princess has definitely got Granny Amy's hair!
  • Options
    Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Married, Single, Flat Chested, Big Chested. It makes no difference as she will never be truly happy inside, In my opinion Katie has this desperate need to be desired by men and envied by women, an unless she can rid herself of this belief she will continue to mutilate herself to the point of no return. As much as I dislike her, for all the love she has from her family and the money in the bank, underneath all the bravado, she will never be happy because she will always want more/better.