How Many Tattoos Do You Have?

Comments

• patsylimerickpatsylimerick Posts: 22,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PrincessTT wrote: »
    Should I take it you mean tattoos on arms?! A tattoo on a woman's hip or thigh wouldn't really have any bearing on how elegant she looks in a sleeveless gown.

Arms, shoulders, neck, back - anywhere that's visible, obviously enough.
  • AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member
    U96 wrote: »
    Yup.:D 'Vengeance Is Mine'.Love that film.

Same here, love it, and De Niro is awesome as Max Cady! :)
  • PrincessTTPrincessTT Posts: 4,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Arms, shoulders, neck, back - anywhere that's visible, obviously enough.

Thank you for clarifying :)

I disagree with you anyway... I think good tattoos look great and I think women in sleeveless dresses with visible good tattoos look great.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,990
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have 2
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 32,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tess-g wrote: »
    Buy some indelible felt tip pens then draw on yourself. At least they'll wash off in the shower eventually.

Yes, I hate tattoo's.

Me as well.
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pjw1985 wrote: »
    Do you have zero? one? two? a dozen?

i have two and i must admit i am thinking bout a 3rd

I have no desire to mutilate my body with tramp stamps.
  • global chaosglobal chaos Posts: 576
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    None - lots of piercings though !!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have no desire to mutilate my body with tramp stamps.

Bit ignorant - to each his own :)
  • kitty86kitty86 Posts: 7,034
    Forum Member
    Bit ignorant - to each his own :)

Do you notice that no tattooed people have anything derogatory to say about non tattooed people, but those insulting and rude people are supposedly the better ones. :confused:
  • barbelerbarbeler Posts: 23,827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope I never succumb to the type of mental illness that makes such a sad and pathetic form of self-mutilation even enter my mind.
  • Goblin QueenGoblin Queen Posts: 633
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    None and it's going to stay that way. To each their own but for the most part I really don't like them.
  • RadiomaniacRadiomaniac Posts: 43,510
    Forum Member
    One.

My late husband's first name in black and a small black outlined red heart on my inner left wrist.

Couldn't give a 4X about the few people here being offensive about others with tattoos, it's for my eyes only anyway.
  • Funk YouFunk You Posts: 6,864
    Forum Member
    kitty86 wrote: »
    What else is there on tattoo thread bingo?

Shows that not everyone has the same opinion? or doesnt follow the sheep and get one.
  • lightdragonlightdragon Posts: 19,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    barbeler wrote: »
    I hope I never succumb to the type of mental illness that makes such a sad and pathetic form of self-mutilation even enter my mind.

That's an incredibly nasty thing to say. >:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kitty86 wrote: »
    Do you notice that no tattooed people have anything derogatory to say about non tattooed people, but those insulting and rude people are supposedly the better ones. :confused:

Yes puritans have always been a bit limited though haven't they ;-):D
  • AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member
    barbeler wrote: »

I don't think many people will find it surprising that your claim that mental illness has some direct correlation to getting a tattoo of course has zero substance to it.
    Forum Member
    That's an incredibly nasty thing to say. >:(

I agree that what they said was well over the top but in some ways tattoos are not cool any more! its just the same old shite! people have no originality. Its always chinese writing of the person they love (could just say "insert name here" and they would be none the wiser) also names on lower backs, tacky big ones all over the back and pointless horrible ones on the face. I understand the ones for lost loved ones but other than that its just a pointless task and a waste of money in my eyes. Id rather wear a t shirt with a slogan on it :) least I can take it off and put another one on in its place.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    One.

My late husband's first name in black and a small black outlined red heart on my inner left wrist.

Couldn't give a 4X about the few people here being offensive about others with tattoos, it's for my eyes only anyway.

Aw love that :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Funk You wrote: »
    I agree that what they said was well over the top but in some ways tattoos are not cool any more! its just the same old shite! people have no originality. Its always chinese writing of the person they love (could just say "insert name here" and they would be none the wiser) also names on lower backs, tacky big ones all over the back and pointless horrible ones on the face. I understand the ones for lost loved ones but other than that its just a pointless task and a waste of money in my eyes. Id rather wear a t shirt with a slogan on it :) least I can take it off and put another one on in its place.

Tacky big ones all over the back / pointless horrible ones ? Who made you judge and jury? Live and let live my friend :)
  • lightdragonlightdragon Posts: 19,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I have psoriasis, and during flare ups my skin gets so bad that people act like I'm contagious. I love my tattoos, not only are they personal to me, but they are also beautiful on otherwise ugly skin.
    Forum Member
    Tacky big ones all over the back / pointless horrible ones ? Who made you judge and jury? Live and let live my friend :)

Its just a personal opinion :) not everyone is a fan of them and Im not. I dont see the point in them but each to own.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its just a personal opinion :) not everyone is a fan of them and Im not. I dont see the point in them but each to own.

Yes absolutely I guess I'm sensitive to rhetoric such as tacky and pointless and horrible - that means a lot to the person who chose it so is anything but !
    Forum Member
    Yes absolutely I guess I'm sensitive to rhetoric such as tacky and pointless and horrible - that means a lot to the person who chose it so is anything but !

Again its just an opinion...

Ive been called worse than tacky, do you not have a thick skin? excuse the pun.

Missed love one tattoo I understand, I'm referring to the common ones that everyone seems to copy like I already stated in an earlier post. Lower back tattoos are not sexy especially if its of a name of someone a person has been with for five mins then gets dumped and then has to get it lazered off or done into a different name to cover it up :D
  • epicurianepicurian Posts: 19,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have psoriasis, and during flare ups my skin gets so bad that people act like I'm contagious. I love my tattoos, not only are they personal to me, but they are also beautiful on otherwise ugly skin.

I can relate to this. I was 18 when I got my two, by which time I had given myself more than 20,000 insulin injections and as a result my body was constantly covered in scars and bruises. So you could say I'm not quite as precious about my skin as some others, and as I'd always liked the look of tattoos anyway, I went for it. I didn't do it to be edgy, or sexy or rebellious or to impress anyone else. I just happen to like tattoos.

It's been almost twenty years- I still love body art, but I can't decide if I want no more or twenty more.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Again its just an opinion...

Ive been called worse than tacky, do you not have a thick skin? excuse the pun.

Missed love one tattoo I understand, I'm referring to the common ones that everyone seems to copy like I already stated in an earlier post. Lower back tattoos are not sexy especially if its of a name of someone a person has been with for five mins then gets dumped and then has to get it lazered off or done into a different name to cover it up :D

Maybe I don't have thick skin - which would explain all the piercings :o