TeganRhanTeganRhan Posts: 2,947
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Are they trying to use him as a false flag? He's acting overly suspicious

Comments

• curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Since he,s leaving he must be a red herring unless he is coming back and they havent told us
  • Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's the same with Danny - he's left the show but people are still betting on him - I think he's in the top 5 suspects going by betting websites. Even if Jake does leave, DTC is EP so he could come back!! Anything is possible with DTC ruling his kingdom :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 187
    Forum Member
    Why is Alexs letting out his room? When did he leave? Or does that flat have a third bedroom
  • TeganRhanTeganRhan Posts: 2,947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LorNewFan wrote: »
    Why is Alexs letting out his room? When did he leave? Or does that flat have a third bedroom

I think his place, like most in EE is a tardis. I mean how many people live in Pats old house? David & carol. 1 room, Bianca room 2, Witney, room three, Liam room 4 and then the other two room 5? Yet they only have a small living room and kitchen downstairs.....
  • shraineshraine Posts: 2,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jake leaves in July!
  • 0...00...0 Posts: 21,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When he dies his real identity will be revealed: Shifty Blerk.
  • bebeszabobebeszabo Posts: 198
    Forum Member
    TeganRhan wrote: »
    I think his place, like most in EE is a tardis. I mean how many people live in Pats old house? David & carol. 1 room, Bianca room 2, Witney, room three, Liam room 4 and then the other two room 5? Yet they only have a small living room and kitchen downstairs.....

I think Whitney and Tiffany share a room? I swear I've seen two beds in there before. Maybe it's the same with Liam and Morgan?
  • Heathyheath_Heathyheath_ Posts: 986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm beginning to really like the character of Jake and how he's portrayed and I think I'm going to be sad to see him go now. They seem to be making him be as big a creep as possible to try and hint that he's involved in Lucy's death, and in my opinion considering how weird he's been somehow he is involved. It's so easy to believe that he's became a voyeur over the years and likes something about younger girls and whether he's drug dealing for Aleks or was the one who took the photo of Max and Lucy kissing I believe he's going to be involved somehow.
  • IWasBoredIWasBored Posts: 3,418
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They haven't written his character properly. I am going to miss my eye candy when he leaves
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 187
    Forum Member

That explains it. Unless Tosh tops and tails with Jake
  • burbeburbe Posts: 1,307
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LorNewFan wrote: »

He always had three rooms. When Jake moved in, Aleks gave him the small room and there was still one empty room.
  • olivejolivej Posts: 14,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

they have a dining room behind the living room which I believe Liam and someone share as a bedroom
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,885
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just an odd filler character as far as I can see. Ruined any potential by rushing things with Lauren and Sadie leaving...Sadie was waaaaaay more interesting than Jake - plus I just cannot see the attraction to him physically...obviously its subjective but he is just so bland and forgettable!
  • Cuddly_CatCuddly_Cat Posts: 2,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    At the moment apart from being a red herring there doesn't seem that much to Jake. Yes he seems a bit shifty but that's it. I'll be glad when he's gone as I find him boring.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just an odd filler character as far as I can see. Ruined any potential by rushing things with Lauren and Sadie leaving...Sadie was waaaaaay more interesting than Jake - plus I just cannot see the attraction to him physically...obviously its subjective but he is just so bland and forgettable!

What? He is absolutely Objectively handsome. He has a touch of Clint Eastwood or Sean Connery about him. Maybe you prefer Normal Normans or Plain Jane's but I don't. It's like when people make out that Lauren is some kind of younger Penelope Cruz or Catherine Zeta Jones, when objectively you wouldn't look at her twice if you passed her on the street! The old Lauren was much prettier
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 66
    Forum Member
    IWasBored wrote: »
    What? He is absolutely Objectively handsome. He has a touch of Clint Eastwood or Sean Connery about him. Maybe you prefer Normal Normans or Plain Jane's but I don't. It's like when people make out that Lauren is some kind of younger Penelope Cruz or Catherine Zeta Jones, when objectively you wouldn't look at her twice if you passed her on the street! The old Lauren was much prettier

So your idea of "objectively attractive" (whatever that means) is basically your own personal view on attractiveness? I think Jamie Lomas is minging, I wouldn't touch him with a ten foot bar pole. I think Jacqueline Jossa is stunning. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
  • vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 69,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's a real shame Jamie is leaving the show.
  • dazza89dazza89 Posts: 13,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jake reminds me very much of old school Eastenders, he is the sort of character that worked well in the 80s in the real gritty era, I hope DTC gives Jake a good exit as Jamie Lomas is a very good actor.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think he knows something about Lucy's murder and isn't saying anything.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Objectively good looking means a human who looks or resembles a statue or a painting from the classical period (hence the phrase classical good looks). Think Roman or Greek Gods & Goddesses. With his chiselled jaw, well proportioned and symmetrical features Jamie Lomas fits that category as classically handsome and he looks like an old styled film star. Jaqualine is cute, but not as pretty as Hetti Bywater or Magdeline Dungan. She certainly is not as classically handsome as Samantha Womack or Classically beautiful like Angelina Jolie. She has no stand out features that make you look twice if you passed her on the street. Also her bottom lip is bigger than her top lip, and she lacks strong bone structure of what you see in super models such as the likes of Adriana Lima.
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Try telling that to model scouts. They will tell you that objective classical beauty is what they look for, but occasionally they may go for a pretty, quirky look, or girl next door look. Kate Moss has always been regarded as not a stunning beauty like Helena Christensen, but she is pretty and has been marketed extremely well.

However, I don't fancy Tom Cruise or Brad Pitt, but they are classically beautiful. I have fancied the guy who plays Trevor Royal in Hollyoaks who is quirky looking, and I do know that some girls are put off by classically good looking people and prefer ordinary Jane's like Jaqualine or normal Norman's like Justin Bieber.
  • BenllechBenllech Posts: 2,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think certain events/evidence may go against Jake in the coming weeks and he gets put in custody or even sent down for Lucy's murder thus leading to this his exit.

However, chances are that he wasn't the murderer in the first place.

Something tells me it is Denise.
  • Cuddly_CatCuddly_Cat Posts: 2,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Jake isn't good looking in my opinion. He usually looks like he needs a good bath. I don't find him classically good looking at all. As for Jaq Jossa, I think people would turn to look at her in the street. She has lovely hair and a very pretty face.
  • global chaosglobal chaos Posts: 576
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Objectively good looking means a human who looks or resembles a statue or a painting from the classical period (hence the phrase classical good looks). Think Roman or Greek Gods & Goddesses. With his chiselled jaw, well proportioned and symmetrical features Jamie Lomas fits that category as classically handsome and he looks like an old styled film star. Jaqualine is cute, but not as pretty as Hetti Bywater or Magdeline Dungan. She certainly is not as classically handsome as Samantha Womack or Classically beautiful like Angelina Jolie. She has no stand out features that make you look twice if you passed her on the street. Also her bottom lip is bigger than her top lip, and she lacks strong bone structure of what you see in super models such as the likes of Adriana Lima.

Try telling that to model scouts. They will tell you that objective classical beauty is what they look for, but occasionally they may go for a pretty, quirky look, or girl next door look. Kate Moss has always been regarded as not a stunning beauty like Helena Christensen, but she is pretty and has been marketed extremely well.

However, I don't fancy Tom Cruise or Brad Pitt, but they are classically beautiful. I have fancied the guy who plays Trevor Royal in Hollyoaks who is quirky looking, and I do know that some girls are put off by classically good looking people and prefer ordinary Jane's like Jaqualine or normal Norman's like Justin Bieber.

What a load of old cobblers :p
  • BenllechBenllech Posts: 2,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Benllech wrote: »
    I think certain events/evidence may go against Jake in the coming weeks and he gets put in custody or even sent down for Lucy's murder thus leading to this his exit.

However, chances are that he wasn't the murderer in the first place.

Something tells me it is Denise.
    Called it.

Apart from the Denise part... yet.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oopps sorry