Sage using Google Calendar

I'm trying to find a way of syncing my works Google Calendar with Sage One. There must be some way, in this day and age to work with it all together. I've found some software which fills some requirements but not all. e.g. Calendar, Quotes, Invoicing, Customer Database, etc. This is to be used on my desk top using Windows 10 and a tablet and phone. Help, please! :)

Please excuse if this is in the wrong category. Perhaps I should have put it in 'Advice'?

Comments

• TelevisionUserTelevisionUser Posts: 41,415
    Forum Member
    silversox wrote: »
    I'm trying to find a way of syncing my works Google Calendar with Sage One. There must be some way, in this day and age to work with it all together. I've found some software which fills some requirements but not all. e.g. Calendar, Quotes, Invoicing, Customer Database, etc. This is to be used on my desk top using Windows 10 and a tablet and phone. Help, please! :)

Please excuse if this is in the wrong category. Perhaps I should have put it in 'Advice'?

Tbh, you might be better off getting help directly from the Sage Customer Support Team from Monday morning onwards because they could very well have had to deal with this issue before. Good luck!
  • silversoxsilversox Posts: 5,204
    Forum Member
    I contacted Sage but as yet they have no link with Google. They did say they'd put my request in the 'wish list' basket. I'd have thought that an app like that would be so useful and popular. So back to square one ....... requirements: accounting, calendar/diary, quotes, customer database, emails etc ..... any ideas, people?
  • soapfan_1973soapfan_1973 Posts: 3,624
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭