oneforall remotes and blue ray

Ive just got a sony BDP-S350 blue ray player (only bcoz my other dvd was rubbish couldnt get a good brightness on it tried to watch 30 Days of Night on it and thought i had developed cataracts) and i thought ide get a oneforall remote for it the URC-7556 put in all the sony codes and it dont work (it dont work the telly either which is a George telly coz i got it from asda so im no bothered about that) any 1 got any one got any ideas how i can get it to work , I went on their website but its a nitemare and to be honest im really guff with technology, any advice would be much appreciated

Comments

• martytoomartytoo Posts: 1,672
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The OFA site a nightmare? I've always found it quite straightforward to use.

Have you tried ringing their helpline? they really are helpful, I've had a quick glance at the 7556 manual and it doesn't seem to be Telephone or Download upgradeable so give OFA a ring and tell them what you have and they'll do their best to help you.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 27
    Forum Member
    Thanx for that martytoo ill do that, im just hopeless with webpages and techno i really appreciate you taking the time to give some advice thanx again