Strange conflict message Humax Foxsat HDR

Night WatchmanNight Watchman Posts: 1,820
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Wanted to set a SD series recording for Silent Witness (BBC1 21;00) tonight.
I tried to set it (BBC1 NE&C 101) but got a conflict warning showing 2 other prior reservations for the same programme on BBC1 Wales 964 and BBC 1 NI 957 which I had not set. Neither did either of these reservations show up on the Schedule and in the Guide neither of these channels were flagged for a timer recording. Only other recording set was 'Fracture' (Film4 300) also 21:00 which didn't show up on the conflict warning.
I then tried setting to do a series recording on BBC1 HD of Silent Witness and this worked correctly. It also worked correctly for BBC1 NE&C if I chose recording a single episode rather than series recording. Very odd - never happened to me before. :confused:

Comments

• grahamlthompsongrahamlthompson Posts: 18,486
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's down to one of two reasons, both broadcaster related.

The broadcaster has only used a series crid and no programme crid so the box tries to record the same programme from all regions.

or

A different episode is being shown in a different region so the box tries to record both and the other tuner is already commited to a recording.
  • Night WatchmanNight Watchman Posts: 1,820
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks Graham - checked Digiguide and this was the first episode of a new series and was shown on all BBC regions at the same time on the same day so it must be to do with the Crids.
    The second episode tonight has set as an SD series recording correctly.
  • grahamlthompsongrahamlthompson Posts: 18,486
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks Graham - checked Digiguide and this was the first episode of a new series and was shown on all BBC regions at the same time on the same day so it must be to do with the Crids.
    The second episode tonight has set as an SD series recording correctly.

You can set up the box to display crids in the programme info.
    (These aren't saved with the recording)

Open the diagnostics menu (MENU SYSTEM DIAGNOSTICS)

press Red Green Yellow Blue Green Yellow Blue in sucession

Enable CRID display