Forum Member
    CLL Dodge wrote: »
    We did but we were outvoted.

Spot on Dodge. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seriously, Noirin is simply acting like most girls in the outside world, aka normality, do 90% of the time. Stringing blokes along, using the fact that guys are gonna fancy them to play people off of each other to their own advantage. And in the end it doesn't matter to them because they'll ALWAYS have someone else to turn to.

The female FMs here don't like her because she's exposing their own game. Is all. :cool:

he was troooolling!!!!

:D:D

dont worry you'll leave school one day and join the world of the adult and all will be fine, i promise;):D
  • Options
    performingmonkperformingmonk Posts: 20,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I will say this, some of the time girls don't really know that they're doing it because it has become so natural to them.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Damien. wrote: »
    Pete did this on BB7. No one cared?

me!!!1 i hated him!!!!!:mad::mad:

the pervy b45t4rd!!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 330
    Forum Member
    I will say this, some of the time girls don't really know that they're doing it because it has become so natural to them.

you still not took your face to the toilet yet???
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Noirin is not in the outside world.

But she keeps saying she is doing what she would do on the outside world.

If thats what most women are like, I'm ashamed to be a woman and off for a sex change now :D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    you still not took your face to the toilet yet???

That could be perceived as threatening language. :sleep:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,850
    Forum Member
    The OP has a very distorted view of girls. Some women are bastards. Some men are bastards. Reputations get around and then no one will touch you (or once only in full knowledge)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

dude your soo wrong.

i'm sorry if you really feel that way but you are sooo wrong. some people use and some dont its not gender specific. i watch my female friend get used by guys and spat out the other side, i dont think all guys are like that, i just think my friends have bad taste in men (which some of them really do!!!).
  • Options
    hilarybbfanhilarybbfan Posts: 1,438
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Denise wrote: »
    I will just add, yes I knew someone like her who did exactly the same. She then did it to a very close friend of mine who was married. He left his wife to be dumped very quickly ..... he is no longer alive as took his own life over it.

Oh for God's sake, we're going to compare a girl that kissed a guy, who had a gf for a few months, ON A REALITY TV SHOW, to something as tragic as this. And you blame the woman he had an affair with for him taking his own life? Was she abusing him in some way? Or is it just that she dumped him. Because he's not the first man to get dumped by his mistress, or leave his wife for one and get dumped, so I'd imagine there is more information than what you are privy to.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 129
    Forum Member
    Well said OP.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 330
    Forum Member

toilet?? threatening?? :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    schmelly wrote: »
    dude your soo wrong.

i'm sorry if you really feel that way but you are sooo wrong. some people use and some dont its not gender specific. i watch my female friend get used by guys and spat out the other side, i dont think all guys are like that, i just think my friends have bad taste in men (which some of them really do!!!).

I KNOW that guys use girls. Heck, I've probably done it a couple of times...without knowing, of course... :confused: It's just the WAY Noirin has used the guys in the house is specific to girls.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah but you maybe considered it, am I right?

Isn't every girl's dream to be centre of attention? .

never and would be my worst nightmare and i've been a girl all my life:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well said OP.

Another Guy i guess?

I supposed you have been hurt.And that is why you think that females are all the same......
  • Options
    AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What an insult to women that is, to say that Noirin is acting like 'some' girls do outside therefore it's fine.

If you're wilfully hurting others' feelings in order to achieve your own selfish ends then because some people do it there's nothing wrong with it?

It's almost as though some people are using Noirin's actions to validate and justify their own behaviour.
    Someone on telly did it so therefore it must be perfectly fine and normal.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I KNOW that guys use girls. Heck, I've probably done it a couple of times...without knowing, of course... :confused: It's just the WAY Noirin has used the guys in the house is specific to girls.

agreed some girls do that, but you are generalising and say all or at least 90% or women do. thats just not true. i have never met a girl like noirin and pretty much 90% of my friends are women.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CloudyE wrote: »
    She is still acting like a slag but will soon cry for help when she gets out of her depth!! As most girls of Norins age should know, you can only get away with it for a certain amount of time before you have to move towns :D

i totally agree
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:rolleyes:no it couldnt, that comment clearly says your talking sh1t:eek::D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have NOT been played in this way personally, however there's a girl where I work who wraps most of the blokes round her little finger and then you get all of them talking (not me) blatantly thinking they're in with a chance with her. It's simultaneously hilarious and horrific.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have NOT been played in this way personally, however there's a girl where I work who wraps most of the blokes round her little finger and then you get all of them talking (not me) blatantly thinking they're in with a chance with her. It's simultaneously hilarious and horrific.

A girl

does she constitute 90% of the female population? she must be a big girl? no?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah, but the key word there is girl. She is twenty four, grow up. I would recognise her for what she is in a blink of an eye. Therfore she would not get the chance and there would be no discussinon
  • Options
    kittykat001kittykat001 Posts: 2,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    for all the posters who have not kissed a bloke after a few, drinks or kissed someone for attention please stand up an go join a nunnery.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No shes not. Ive never lead on 3 guys at the same time and played with their emotions for my enjoyment.
  • Options
    racol5racol5 Posts: 3,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rubbish goodlooking girls like Norin get hit on all the time...even when a guy knows she 's out of their class they still try...They take a 'hello' as a come on..as a signal...For every Norin there are 100 Marcus's if not more...