• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4
    Forum Member
    Me neither. :(
  • Becky SharpeBecky Sharpe Posts: 669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    newbaby wrote: »
    Which sounds like a goodbye to DS...

I'm never one to easily relinquish an opportunity to bore people senseless :cool:;)
  • miss_sassymiss_sassy Posts: 32
    Forum Member
    I know, because you just know that Clarkson would be the one doing the mocking if it was someone else's.:mad:

Has everyone had an invite now?

Was kind of hoping I could get one! I have been lurking here for ages but never got around to creating a profile before!
    I don't actually know why I read the Wicked Witch's columns - they do worrying things to my blood pressure :eek:

I genuinely think that she creates her columns using a specially adapted magic 8 ball. "what shall i write about today? - ghosties. Where? in the stables" :rolleyes:

typical of the Daily Fail that they haven't canned her yet.
    And don't get me started on why WW2 aka "the beautiful one" (Sammy Brick) is on that celeb big brother. Thank god I have better things to do with my time than watch that rubbish. Lizzie must be seething with jealousy!:D
  • DeliriumTremensDeliriumTremens Posts: 2,687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ladyrivers wrote: »
    Not me :cry:

Don't cry! We do try to get to everyone as soon as possible.

And I like DS, so I'm not leaving. But we don't want anyone here to get into trouble.

:)
  • CineastCineast Posts: 2,483
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can I have an invite as well please?

(last time I begged for an invite, I was 8 years old and desperate to go to Laura Clarke's My Little Pony party. I eventually lost out to Donna Dunbar, who gave her a penguin rubber to sweeten the deal. The pain is still very real :cry::D)
  • StressMonkeyStressMonkey Posts: 13,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    miss_sassy wrote: »
    Was kind of hoping I could get one! I have been lurking here for ages but never got around to creating a profile before!
    I don't actually know why I read the Wicked Witch's columns - they do worrying things to my blood pressure :eek:

I genuinely think that she creates her columns using a specially adapted magic 8 ball. "what shall i write about today? - ghosties. Where? in the stables" :rolleyes:

typical of the Daily Fail that they haven't canned her yet.
    And don't get me started on why WW2 aka "the beautiful one" (Sammy Brick) is on that celeb big brother. Thank god I have better things to do with my time than watch that rubbish. Lizzie must be seething with jealousy!:D

Lizzie turned down Big Brother apparently.

Surprisingly, Samantha Brick is doing quite well on BB. Must be because she is so beautiful:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cineast wrote: »
    Can I have an invite as well please?

(last time I begged for an invite, I was 8 years old and desperate to go to Laura Clarke's My Little Pony party. I eventually lost out to Donna Dunbar, who gave her a penguin rubber to sweeten the deal. The pain is still very real :cry::D)

If anyone wants to join , just pm one of us please. DS usually doesn't like lots of people asking just for invites (or names re: gossip in the 'alleged showbiz gossip' thread)

Cineast , that is a truly heartbreaking story. The fact it has affected your whole life is the sort of thing that Liz would write a column about - and keep on mentioning in later columns! Especially the bit about the bribery. I can understand your pain. I shall pm you.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lizzie turned down Big Brother apparently.

Surprisingly, Samantha Brick is doing quite well on BB. Must be because she is so beautiful:D

I thought it was I'm a Celeb that she turned down and wrote a column about. Did she turn down BB too? I'd have thought that would be easier for her to deal with as she'd not have the insect eating to worry about.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cineast wrote: »

As DT has already said the above really does trump LJ's tale about failing to win the WHSmith Win a pony competition. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Has anyone been able to face actually watching Brick on Big Brother? I tried watching a bit of the opening show but couldn't stick with it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has anyone been able to face actually watching Brick on Big Brother? I tried watching a bit of the opening show but couldn't stick with it.

There are a few of us who have risked being blinded by her amazing beauty who have seen her. Prince Lorenzo chose her to be his princess. We expect that Pascal is awaiting his exit with his pump action big gun at the ready. She hasn't shone in her 'what talents do you have task' and missed out on joining the party - but I suspect that was just because the others were just jellus!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Prince Lorenzo chose her to be his princess. We expect that Pascal is awaiting his exit with his pump action big gun at the ready.

That does sound promising :D >evil
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *lures Becky*

Yes, along with all the gossip, a few of us watch La Bricquette. We think she's trying to hide her beauty behind a paper bag to let the more 'obvious' beautiful young girls get kicked out first.
  • miss_sassymiss_sassy Posts: 32
    Forum Member
    Well, obvs the reason why Lizzie couldn't go on BB and so nobly allowed the beautiful one to take her place was because who would write the important columns, or not sell her house, or pretend to look after the animals??? :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, obvs the reason why Lizzie couldn't go on BB and so nobly allowed the beautiful one to take her place was because who would write the important columns, or not sell her house, or pretend to look after the animals??? :D

Of course! How stupid of me! Mind you think of the columns she could get out of being on BB, and the fact that she could claim she was 'away ' with 'friends'.:p
  • vampyrevampyre Posts: 613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    One last time, if you want an invite send me a private message and your wish shall be granted. I really am not up for trawling through the thread looking for victims to assault with FB invitations:D
  • StressMonkeyStressMonkey Posts: 13,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought it was I'm a Celeb that she turned down and wrote a column about. Did she turn down BB too? I'd have thought that would be easier for her to deal with as she'd not have the insect eating to worry about.

According to the Guardian, they wanted our Lizzie. Well, someone has to....

Link to Gruniad Article

But now you come to mention it, I do recall Lizard saying something about I'm a celeb.....

Letting the side down tonight, Samantha's beauty so intimidates me that I can't watch her tonight. Plus, Silent Witness is on.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh she'd have been brilliant on BB. or I'm a celeb. I'd have voted to keep her in as she'd not be able to write her excrutiatingly awful columns in there! plus, i'd vote to get her to do every horrible gungy task AND to keep her after the programme stopped.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Princess Samantha is a saint: 'It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done;' Plus, LJ would have faced some searching questions about the FRS.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Princess Samantha is a saint: 'It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done;' Plus, LJ would have faced some searching questions about the FRS.

Pah! Like Jasmine and Simon cowell, she's claim he'd slapped an injunction on her and she couldn't mention him.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    she's claim he'd slapped an injunction on her and she couldn't mention him.

Very likely. [LJ only fibs when her lips are moving ]:rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1
    Forum Member
    Please can I have an invite to facebook? You will see I have only just officially joined, just to get an invite. I couldn't join before because I had a hotmail address that wasn't accepted by DS. But I am losing sleep now thinking about what I may be missing in the enigma that is Lizard's life, hence new email address and new secrets about to unfold.... I hope!
  • vampyrevampyre Posts: 613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    vampyre wrote: »
    One last time, if you want an invite send me a private message and your wish shall be granted. I really am not up for trawling through the thread looking for victims to assault with FB invitations:D

:cry::cry::cry:
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    and the fact that she could claim she was 'away ' with 'friends'.:p

But don't forget DT, she's always complaining 'I have no friends!'

Is anyone surprised?

;):D
  • fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    But don't forget DT, she's always complaining 'I have no friends!'

Is anyone surprised?

;):D

That's until she mysteriously has lunch with a friend or friends round for the weekend- normally followed by a long moan about how she's always expected to pay because she's so nice and generous and can't say no......
This discussion has been closed.