Options

Confirmed/Rumoured Characters for the Finale (Possible Spoilers.)

2»

Comments

• Options
    JCRJCR Posts: 24,070
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Even though a lot of characters are coming back most of them are obviously only gonna be in the episodes for about five seconds (Sarah Jane, K9, any of her crew and also Gwen & Ianto etc.). It's Rose that has the big role, then Jack and Martha.

RTD has said he wouldn't just bring SJS back just for a cameo and that "everyone has their moment in the sun."
  • Options
    lauranceallenlauranceallen Posts: 5,355
    Forum Member
    maybe the finale is some sort of time fix, you know like there was a major mess up and they have to go back and fix things the doctor should not have done like remove Harriet Jones, stop the Master before he got back to earth, things like that, sounds as though there may be a major paradox and a time hole has to be plugged.
  • Options
    PJ68PJ68 Posts: 3,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IF davros is back it would be great to have SJS meet him again
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,564
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm trying to decide if this is a good thing or not, to have all these supposed cameo's and stars in the finale.

I think, I fall on the side of it being an extended episode; of One Man and his Kitchen Sink. I have always felt that throwing actors at a story, just detracts from the whole affair. Given the quality of writing in DW, is hit and miss at the best of times; this could truly be a disaster in the making.

Last season was certainly a poor one, considering the history of the Master; it could very well have been a great story of the Doctor against the Master. Sadly they decided to make it a lame Master tries to take over the world, but fails cos he can't dance or sing. :D
  • Options
    ducturductur Posts: 778
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've gathered some of the best spoilers bits and theories and have put them into my idea for the season finale.
    REMEMBER : You read it here first ! lol
    Rose and the alternate dimension Torchwood have discovered that Gallifrey still exists and was either hidden or literally 'lost' as the Doctor has said on numerous occasions, at the end of the Time War. Meanwhile, The Doctor discovers in the library that Gallifrey is not destroyed. This is why River Song is there...
    Harriet Jones took the Masters ring believing it holds his essence and hoped that using it would help her get revenge on The Doctor but it is just a temporal shift device. It takes her to a different dimension where Davros was hiding (Daleks like to hide in dark places apparently) who takes the ring from her and uses it to seek out Time Lords believing he has to continue the Time War. Davros and the Daleks pop up in the alternate dimension where Rose is and this leads her to contact The Doctor for both help, and to tell him that Gallifrey still exists. The Daleks and Davros follow Rose.
    Big fight, yadda yadda yadda, Rose goes back to her new dimension, Donna has to go back to her life, The Doctor believes a Time Lord has to die to release some kind of super-duper energy to bring Gallifrey out of hiding / free it. Jenny says she will do this (as she is getting more and more like The Doctor as time goes on) but The Doctor refuses to lose her again and steps up to the mark. Episode ends with us believing The Doctor is dead. Cue first next year episode which storys around Jenny finding a way to bring The Doctor back.

Just an un published script.. lol

AJ
  • Options
    CorwinCorwin Posts: 16,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ductur wrote: »
    I've gathered some of the best spoilers bits and theories and have put them into my idea for the season finale.
    REMEMBER : You read it here first ! lol
    Rose and the alternate dimension Torchwood have discovered that Gallifrey still exists and was either hidden or literally 'lost' as the Doctor has said on numerous occasions, at the end of the Time War. Meanwhile, The Doctor discovers in the library that Gallifrey is not destroyed. This is why River Song is there...
    Harriet Jones took the Masters ring believing it holds his essence and hoped that using it would help her get revenge on The Doctor but it is just a temporal shift device. It takes her to a different dimension where Davros was hiding (Daleks like to hide in dark places apparently) who takes the ring from her and uses it to seek out Time Lords believing he has to continue the Time War. Davros and the Daleks pop up in the alternate dimension where Rose is and this leads her to contact The Doctor for both help, and to tell him that Gallifrey still exists. The Daleks and Davros follow Rose.
    Big fight, yadda yadda yadda, Rose goes back to her new dimension, Donna has to go back to her life, The Doctor believes a Time Lord has to die to release some kind of super-duper energy to bring Gallifrey out of hiding / free it. Jenny says she will do this (as she is getting more and more like The Doctor as time goes on) but The Doctor refuses to lose her again and steps up to the mark. Episode ends with us believing The Doctor is dead. Cue first next year episode which storys around Jenny finding a way to bring The Doctor back.

Just an un published script.. lol

AJ

The final bit can't be true as filming of the next Christmas special shows otherwise.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good point. I havn't seen anything about the 2008 Christmas special. Who's to say it wont be about what is happening to The Doctor whilst he's in the Medusa Cascade ?

AJ
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 517
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When the Doctor is in the Medusa Cascade? Is this a Gorgon related shower/ water feature? :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not at all.

Time Lords can hide or be hidden in a Chameleon Arch, which can appear to be a FOB watch....

FOB could stand for the Face Of Boe.....

Whose head has many arms holding blue/green orbs, or eyes.... similar to The Medusa..

The final pearl of wisdom that The Face Of Boe imparts to The Doctor before his death, is not that there is another Time Lord, but that "You are not alone"

The Face Of Boe / Capt Jack has helped to hide the Time Lords behind The Medusa Cascade.. i.e. ALL the Time Lords have been through a Chameleon Arch.

Maybe.....
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16
    Forum Member
    I have worked out the title for Episode Twelve! As we know it is a three letters long and some one may have already said this but I think it is called "The Kitchen Sink." :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16
    Forum Member
    Two Corrections: The person I wrote as "Some Woman" is actually Dr. Grace Holloway, sorry about that. Also, the person I put as "Gwens copper mate is actually Andy."
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is this set to be an extra long episode then? Because all of that is just silly, even if it is a two parter, they may just be able to pull it off of it's a three-parter.. JUST
  • Options
    MansunMansun Posts: 2,155
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As far as I know the only returning characters we're getting in the finale will be all the companions who've appeared since 2005 and some (not all) of their family members. That's it. All these rumours about cast members of Torchwood and SJA (apart from Jack and Sarah themselves), past Doctors, etc, is all just fan-fantasy. There's nothing substantial about any of that such as the relevant actors being spotted on set or anything. Even K-9's supposed appearance is highly doubtful IMO.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is this set to be an extra long episode then? Because all of that is just silly, even if it is a two parter, they may just be able to pull it off of it's a three-parter.. JUST

Well of course it's just fan fiction. It's just what I would have written the ending to be to please most ppl who post on digital spy.... sort of a mix of everyones ideas.. lol

Only ppl who are still trying to find anagrams in "something on your back" would take this seriously lolol

AJ
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 247
    Forum Member
    judoons :eek:

You forgot Mel, Ace, Queen Victoria, Shakespeare, and the Bad Wolf.

I just made that up out of whole cloth. But you know someone is going to add them to the list.:D