Jonathan Ross Show

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 81
    Forum Member
    PaleHorse wrote: »
    I know it's not anything noteworthy, but I really hate how Jonathan Ross looks these days.

Is he trying to be an eighties corporate villain? What's the deal with this awful look he's got!?

You are right..... :yawn:
  • quirkyquirkquirkyquirk Posts: 7,160
    Forum Member
    What did he say? Missed that bit,overall it was crap a Ant and Dec love fest boring. He needs to get himself back to channel 4 and do his show when Alan Carrs on a break.

Wossy said to Tim "I don't think Dec is single".
    And Tim replied "Or even straight".

It was just the way he came out with it.He didn't seem to be trying to be funny he made it sound like it was just an observation :D
  • ShappyShappy Posts: 14,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was also funny when Tim said : "The one on the right" about Dec.

Is the show completely pre-rehearsed? The bit where the glitter girl was talking about oiling her body and then mentioned the man that did it having a beard, then Dec had a prop beard backstage. So they obviously knew exactly what she was going to say beforehand.

Wossy also dropped in something about Morrisons and Ant said "Oh you got that in, good" or something along those lines.
  • FM LoverFM Lover Posts: 50,804
    Forum Member
    Well the the other half and I are both happy tonight

I certainly wouldn't kick Joss Stone out of bed and the Mrs wouldn't kick Justin Timberlake out.

Good line up with Jason Manford and Tom Odell completing the line up.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,324
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sure she can keep a man happy....
  • mountymounty Posts: 19,155
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    prefer dogs meself :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What is the matter with the audience and the sudden screaming
  • LyricalisLyricalis Posts: 57,958
    Forum Member
    Joss Stone is still playing with the kittens.
  • SexSex Posts: 44,161
    Forum Member
    Did Jt just show his willy to jonathan.... i missed it
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is a set-up. Ross doesn't drink.
    Forum Member
    This is a set-up. Ross doesn't drink.

Yep, that's how I reacted to Tequila the last time I tried it. I don't drink much either. That stuff is brutal.
  • SexSex Posts: 44,161
    Forum Member
    can't believe that's joss stone
    Forum Member
    I can't believe they are playing crazy golf on a chat show.
  • mia75mia75 Posts: 9,352
    Forum Member
    Didn't think I could love JT anymore than I already do.
  • steven87gillsteven87gill Posts: 1,159
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Most entertaining last 10 minutes of the Jonathan Ross show in a long while.
  • RingoJ739KRingoJ739K Posts: 23,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mia75 wrote: »
    Didn't think I could love JT anymore than I already do.
    Most entertaining last 10 minutes of the Jonathan Ross show in a long while.

Agreed!

Justin and Jonathan made me laugh! Very entertaining!:D
    Forum Member
    I don't watch US chat shows, are the hosts as bonkers as Jonathan Ross, Graham Norton or Alan Carr? I'm just wondering whether US guests know what's going on half the time.
  • 4troy74troy7 Posts: 8,925
    Forum Member
    Lyricalis wrote: »
    I don't watch US chat shows, are the hosts as bonkers as Jonathan Ross, Graham Norton or Alan Carr? I'm just wondering whether US guests know what's going on half the time.
    I think Ellen Degeneres is quite bonkers in a funny way don't know about any others but really enjoyed tonights show All three good interviews enjoyed Justin's the most though :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I found it slightly awkward when he showed the picture of him, Britney, Xtina and Ryan from the Mickey Mouse club and skirted around mentioning Britney and instead mentioned Ryan Gossling lol.
    Forum Member
    I found it slightly awkward when he showed the picture of him, Britney, Xtina and Ryan from the Mickey Mouse club and skirted around mentioning Britney and instead mentioned Ryan Gossling lol.

The Britney thing has been talked about plenty of times. Didn't know about the Ryan thing though.
  • mia75mia75 Posts: 9,352
    Forum Member

Jimmy Fallon is pretty nuts. He and Justin always do a 'history of rap' which is hilarious. Justin's about to do a week long residency on his show.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-fhQ2UfEQxo
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Britney thing has been talked about plenty of times. Didn't know about the Ryan thing though.

No I know, but it was such an obvious thing to just point out that it was in fact, Britney Spears, ex gilfriend megastar of the century lol. I'm not saying don't talk about Ryan, but I'm pretty sure it was on everyone's minds that it was his ex and expected wossy to comment on it.
  • Zero gravitasZero gravitas Posts: 12,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry Jonathan, but your show is in dire need of 50,000 volts up it's arse to liven it up a bit, as it lacks any kind of spontaneity.
  • gkmaccagkmacca Posts: 9,386
    Forum Member
    Vorderman is weird, she doesn't laugh, she holds a 'laughing expression' as if she thinks she's being photographed.
  • degsyhufcdegsyhufc Posts: 59,251
    Forum Member
    I think it depends on the guests and upto now tonight i've enjoyed it as I like Whitehall, not heard much from Mars but seems like a nice guy and Olga is a feisty babe :D

Myself and another poster said on another thread that maybe it was time for C4 to dump Chatty Man and Ross could maybe get his mojo back with a more loose and casual show on C4.