Lauren redeeming herself

LeviathainLeviathain Posts: 719
Forum Member
✭✭
She was a blubbering mess yesterday but today she redeemed herself by sticking up for Gary when Ricci was doing his mini me version of James by accusing Gary of being rude for the upteenth time.

Ricci didn't even have the courtesy of facing Gary when he was slagging him off and when Gary asked him in what way he was rude, Ricci was his usual gormless self, all blank and vacant.

Comments

• greenyonegreenyone Posts: 3,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's strange how Lauren has suddenly changed her mind strange what a looming eviction can do
  • MithMarrMithMarr Posts: 2,439
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have often seen Lauren look very uncomfortable when various HM's have been nasty to Gary. At last she has found her voice and said something. I don't think it's for show, i believe it's genuine and she has a good heart.
  • jp761jp761 Posts: 33,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree more of this Lauren hopefully. Not joining the rest bar Audley on there bandwagon.
  • BillyBoy7BillyBoy7 Posts: 1,514
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't normally vote in 'Vote To Save'. It's a lottery.
    But I might make an exception and stick a couple in for Lauren.
    1. Because she's making an effort... and...
    2. Because it might put the arrogant Dee a step nearer to the door. (Choosing who she wants in the final with HER)
  • chloedancerchloedancer Posts: 6,486
    Forum Member
    why is every housemate being judged based on there interactions with Gary.its ridiculous:D.
  • EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    why is every housemate being judged based on there interactions with Gary.its ridiculous:D.

Makes sense though. He's popular with the public and there seems to be a pack mentality in there. They're making a disastrous error too : they think their "We all can't be wrong about Gary" mantra is going to be accepted by the public and that they'll side with them over the "horrible and rude" Gary.
  • ElvispartacusElvispartacus Posts: 1,943
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I don't think its ridiculous

Shows she can get out the pack Mentality !!

Also she probably felt ganged up on yesterday..

And as she said only Audley had her back..