Options

Danny - 'If I was Drunk That Glass Would Be In Your Face'

ultrosultros Posts: 8,504
Forum Member
........ Imagine Marc or Helen had said that :o
The OFCOM building would have exploded under the sheer weight of complaints !!!
I guess we should just accept the raging double standards with BB now :(
I'm not holding my breath for Emma to call him out as a wannabe violent thug on his exit. She will probably be sitting in a puddle giggling like a schoolgirl like she always is when a male TOWIE type is sitting in front of her (like when that borderline rapey Kirk Norcross came out after forcing that Irish girl Georgia to kiss him, and Emma acted like he was Leonardo Dicaprio meets prince charming)

Comments

• Options
    Bless YouBless You Posts: 4,599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Calm down son.
  • Options
    hisdogspothisdogspot Posts: 23,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bless You wrote: »
    Calm down son.

I wonder how many times Danny has heard that on a Saturday night

Aggressive yob
  • Options
    ultrosultros Posts: 8,504
    Forum Member
    Bless You wrote: »
    Calm down son.

Ok Dad.
    hisdogspot wrote: »
    I wonder how many times Danny has heard that on a Saturday night

Aggressive yob

He's that guy you see every weekend on a night out doing the big man act because someone accidentally spilt a drink on his bird and ruining the night for everyone.
  • Options
    Dee_110Dee_110 Posts: 1,585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ultros wrote: »
    Ok Dad.

He's that guy you see every weekend on a night out doing the big man act because someone accidentally spilt a drink on his bird and ruining the night for everyone.

No doubt whilst drinking his Vera Lynn in his new whistle and flute before calling a sherbert, going for a Ruby Murry and heading back to his gaff most likely to be a bit Tom and Dick. :D

Sorry but he is a bit Danny Dyer isn't he? Isn't he?!
  • Options
    pugamopugamo Posts: 18,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No one should be allowed to get away with that. If Marc had said it I doubt he would be there now.

Imagine if it had been Joel sitting talking calmly and factually asking people if they want to win or not and not accepting obvious lies or people dodging the question and Aisleyne went all Slipknot on him and Danny got into his face and threatened him? Would Danny still be in the house? No way.
  • Options
    AstuteAstute Posts: 4,708
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am not a fan of Danny at all but to be fair to him I think he said
    "That pasta will be in your face"

Marc was eating a bowl of pasta
    And it is consistent with Danny's food throwing exercises
    And it was still an act of aggression - just a different modus operandi
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ultros wrote: »
    ........ Imagine Marc or Helen had said that :o
    The OFCOM building would have exploded under the sheer weight of complaints !!!
    I guess we should just accept the raging double standards with BB now :(
    I'm not holding my breath for Emma to call him out as a wannabe violent thug on his exit. She will probably be sitting in a puddle giggling like a schoolgirl like she always is when a male TOWIE type is sitting in front of her (like when that borderline rapey Kirk Norcross came out after forcing that Irish girl Georgia to kiss him, and Emma acted like he was Leonardo Dicaprio meets prince charming)

Emma is foolish, she will airbrush that argument out and gush over him.
  • Options
    KT_DogKT_Dog Posts: 6,385
    Forum Member
    Astute wrote: »
    I am not a fan of Danny at all but to be fair to him I think he said
    "That pasta will be in your face"

Marc was eating a bowl of pasta
    And it is consistent with Danny's food throwing exercises
    And it was still an act of aggression - just a different modus operandi

No he did say glass I'm afraid, I checked back. Marc told him he was pissed and Danny replied, "If I was pissed that glass would be going in your face."

Now... Although I'm confident he said 'glass' and not 'pasta'... I'm not as confident that he said 'going' and not 'thrown'... It's really hard to tell on that bit, it could be either word.

Annoyingly there's s completely different conclusion to be drawn depending on which word it was...

Going would equal a glassing. (Like a pub nutter)
    Thrown would equal the drink itself being chucked in his face (like a spurned lover)

What was the word? YOU decide!
  • Options
    this_THATthis_THAT Posts: 2,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    danny is the new brian
  • Options
    EnidanEnidan Posts: 13,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    At the end of the day it turned out to be a ham sandwich.
  • Options
    HeartacheHeartache Posts: 4,299
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pugamo wrote: »
    No one should be allowed to get away with that. If Marc had said it I doubt he would be there now.

Imagine if it had been Joel sitting talking calmly and factually asking people if they want to win or not and not accepting obvious lies or people dodging the question and Aisleyne went all Slipknot on him and Danny got into his face and threatened him? Would Danny still be in the house? No way.

Kudos for Slipknot reference. :D
  • Options
    SeymourSeymour Posts: 8,248
    Forum Member
    this_THAT wrote: »
    danny is the new brian

Maybe he is auditioning for the 'Godfather'....:D
  • Options
    Radical JoeRadical Joe Posts: 15,743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Danny said: "If I was pissed that pasta (points at bowl in Marc's hands) would be going in your face."

Have to say, I'm suspicious of anyone who insists he said the word 'glass'. The word he used had two syllables, and he was pointing at a bowl (not glass) when he said it. Also, the OP's quote isn't even close, as if they've just reread other quotes on here and ran with it.
  • Options
    dorsetwaspdorsetwasp Posts: 4,044
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Totally agree with you OP, and this forum would be in meltdown crying out for Mark to be removed. However, because it's Danny, there are still some making excuses for him.
  • Options
    Cat-Cat- Posts: 7,612
    Forum Member
    Seymour wrote: »
    Maybe he is auditioning for the 'Godfather'....:D

Nah, I heard that it's Aisylene. Imagine the line "I fckn swear on my mother's grave!" in an Al Pacino voice. :p:D
  • Options
    AstuteAstute Posts: 4,708
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KT_Dog wrote: »
    No he did say glass I'm afraid, I checked back. Marc told him he was pissed and Danny replied, "If I was pissed that glass would be going in your face."

Now... Although I'm confident he said 'glass' and not 'pasta'... I'm not as confident that he said 'going' and not 'thrown'... It's really hard to tell on that bit, it could be either word.

Annoyingly there's s completely different conclusion to be drawn depending on which word it was...

Going would equal a glassing. (Like a pub nutter)
    Thrown would equal the drink itself being chucked in his face (like a spurned lover)

What was the word? YOU decide!

When I watched the clip on line. I first thought glass but on HL s it sounded like pasta
    Maybe it's editing ....?;-)
  • Options
    MontyzumaMontyzuma Posts: 184
    Forum Member
    Astute wrote: »
    When I watched the clip on line. I first thought glass but on HL s it sounded like pasta
    Maybe it's editing ....?;-)

Yes, I think in the Diary Room after the bollocking, BB said "Danny, please say the word. 'Pasta' for Big Brother".
  • Options
    lon_chaneylon_chaney Posts: 1,502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Danny seems unable to conduct a calm reasonable arguement , he always seems to become angry and aggressive.
    Aggression seems to be his go to modus operandi - and its not nice.
  • Options
    Desy BoyDesy Boy Posts: 2,971
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Funny thing is that Marc would have smashed him. He was dragging him about and dry humping him a couple of weeks ago. Danny's not built for a scrap, just taking advantage of the fact that no one is allowed to hit anyone in there (or in life I suppose).
  • Options
    SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    White Knights always end up looking aggressive and ridiculous.

It was no exception with Brian and it is no exception with Danny.
  • Options
    flower 2flower 2 Posts: 13,585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Any fully grown 'Man' saying that is an idiot and no 'Man'.
  • Options
    Spidey1Spidey1 Posts: 2,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Danny's a wannabe. the best medicine for them kind of people is a bowl of pasta in their face and they quieten down then and stop being a wannabe hard man.
  • Options
    Linus2Linus2 Posts: 2,966
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pugamo wrote: »
    That´s the point. He wouldn´t do it to Joel because Joel didn´t wind up the house or was mean to everyone for 4 weeks.
  • Options
    KT_DogKT_Dog Posts: 6,385
    Forum Member
    Right. I stand corrected. Despite my earlier assertion I have just watched it again this morning and I was completely and utterly wrong.

The line IS... "If I was pissed that pasta would be going in your face."

100% this time.

Apologies Astute.
  • Options
    Flo71Flo71 Posts: 2,012
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dee_110 wrote: »
    No doubt whilst drinking his Vera Lynn in his new whistle and flute before calling a sherbert, going for a Ruby Murry and heading back to his gaff most likely to be a bit Tom and Dick. :D

Sorry but he is a bit Danny Dyer isn't he? Isn't he?!

How very dare you! Danny Dyer is cutie :D And I reckon Dyer would be in the mix with Marc trying to enjoy himself not sat moaning and wailing with the sourpusses.