Has the Trog left yet?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,300
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Seen a new guest has entered, have they got rid of Aisleyne yet?

Comments

• SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And you have the nerve to criticise the things Danny says. Look at things you write about people. Could you be anymore hypocritical ?
  • CorrendathCorrendath Posts: 70
    Forum Member

OMG I hope so
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SegaGamer wrote: »
    And you have the nerve to criticise the things Danny says. Look at things you write about people. Could you be anymore hypocritical ?

I don't try to hide it.

Anyway, has the Hag left yet?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't try to hide it.

What difference does that make ? To criticise the things Danny has said and then to say the things you do about people makes you nothing more than a hypocrite.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As said in the other thread, I don't mind you judging me.

I'm free (as is everyone else) to judge those in the game and shall continue to do so.
  • pepipoppepipop Posts: 4,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What difference does that make ? To criticise the things Danny has said and then to say the things you do about people makes you nothing more than a hypocrite.

The difference is Danny's pretending to be the total opposite of who he actually is, in the house. Considerate of women, the knight in shining army to the group wheras on the outside world he's nothing like that, at all.

Posters on the forum are themselves, warts and all. :)
  • Monkey TennisMonkey Tennis Posts: 1,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

To be fair, 'trog' seems pretty mild an insult when you compare it to some of the stuff you see on here that passes without a murmur.
  • IsThisHappinessIsThisHappiness Posts: 7,580
    Forum Member
    pepipop wrote: »
    The difference is Danny's pretending to be the total opposite of who he actually is, in the house. Considerate of women, the knight in shining army to the group wheras on the outside world he's nothing like that, at all.

Great reply to the other poster :) Completely agree with you!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That is irrelevant. Just because someone is on a tv show it doesn't make it fair to say as many horrible things as you want about somebody. This forum is really stupid at times.
  • yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member

Why couldn't you put 'Ashleyne' in your thread title? Why call her a trog, it is so unnecessary.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Bingo.
  • JVSJVS Posts: 12,674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought the title of the thread referred to Dexter Koh.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That is irrelevant. Just because someone is on a tv show it doesn't make it fair to say as many horrible things as you want about somebody. This forum is really stupid at times.

Yes it does, when you put yourself in the public eye and act like a **** you are there to be picked out.

If I go in the BB house next year you are free to give me both barrels....
  • pepipoppepipop Posts: 4,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well the truth hurts. The things being said about Danny et al, are all backed by evidence. Ais has done herself no favours in the house. She's bloated, puffy, erratic, jumped on the only male that would have her and is drinking like a fish.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well the truth hurts. The things being said about Danny et al, are all are backed by evidence. Ais has done herself no favours in the house. She's bloated, puffy, erratic jumped on the only male that would have her and is drinking like a fish.

It's becoming more and more clear everyday that this forum is full of very dim people. The things that get said on here are on a daily basis are just plain nasty for no real reason.

The mocking of Jack and Chloe's weight, Aisleyne's looks, Chloe's looks, the way Cristian speaks, Marc's height etc etc. There is no justifying it, it just makes people look like hypocrites and nasty people themselves.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's becoming more and more clear everyday that this forum is full of very dim people. The things that get said on here are on a daily basis are just plain nasty for no real reason.

The mocking of Jack and Chloe's weight, Aisleyne's looks, Chloe's looks, the way Cristian speaks, Marc's height etc etc. There is no justifying it, it just makes people look like hypocrites and nasty people themselves.

Let he/she/it that has never sinned cast the first stone.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Let he/she/it that has never sinned cast the first stone.

Why are you quoting bible bullshit for ?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Because it fits with your moral highground waffle.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Because it fits with your moral highground waffle.

No, what fits is that you are hypocritcal with the things you say.
  • sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

The op isnt in the house to be commented on.:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, what fits is that you are hypocritcal with the things you say.

This thread is not going too well is it? Most people seem to realise you are talking nonsense.
  • Monkey TennisMonkey Tennis Posts: 1,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'd say Helen got far worse than Ashlene. Far far worse. I didn't see too many people objecting to the names she was called. Are you at least consistent in your distaste and do you bring people up that call her names too? Honest question.

For me there is no consistency when many people object. It seems that if it's a HM they dislike, it's all fine, and they only kick up a fuss when it happens to someone they are supporting.

Same with Sarah and Jade or the twins- there was stuff said about their looks, a lot of it pretty mean, and yet hardly anyone said a word. When people dared to call Chloe fat or make a comment that she wasn't attractive plenty of people objected.

Consistency is lacking, I do agree.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sheils1 wrote: »
    The op isnt in the house to be commented on.:D

Once again, that is irrelevant. Danny wan't a HM when he said the things he said, but now he is being judged for it. The OP isn't a HM now and is saying nasty things and has been saying nasty things about HM's throughout.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 396
    Forum Member

I'm pretty certain you've just broken a commandment in there.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyway, back on topic, does anyone know if the Wicked Witch of the Ghetto has left yet?