Men - Buying g/f underwear.

13»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 250
    Forum Member
    Si_Crewe wrote: »
    No it ain't.

Rigby and Peller are commonly accepted as having that distinction by those who really know about this stuff. ;)

Kylie Minogue disagrees. :D
  • Options
    gemma-the-huskygemma-the-husky Posts: 18,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    on the other hand

i don't think my wife gets too flustered buying me my boxers!
  • Options
    ChristaChrista Posts: 17,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd suggest taking one of your gf's bra & knickers set with you, because the sizes don't come up the same. That gives you the best chance, bar taking her with you, that they will fit.

Altho' given the OP's embarrassment at buying them I can't imagine he'll want to walk around with women's underwear in his bag.
  • Options
    ChristaChrista Posts: 17,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kent32 wrote: »
    Kylie Minogue disagrees. :D

Link not working...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 250
    Forum Member
    Christa wrote: »
    Link not working...

Hopefully this one should work! :D
  • Options
    crazychris12crazychris12 Posts: 26,254
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Christa wrote: »
    I'd suggest taking one of your gf's bra & knickers set with you, because the sizes don't come up the same. That gives you the best chance, bar taking her with you, that they will fit.

Altho' given the OP's embarrassment at buying them I can't imagine he'll want to walk around with women's underwear in his bag.

I once did that, took them in my pocket and the bra fell out as I was crossing the road.:eek:
  • Options
    Deaf LeppardDeaf Leppard Posts: 2,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Couple of tips:

Your idea of 'sexy' will probably be her idea of 'slutty'

Always buy one size too small, that way she thinks you see her as slimmer than she actually is.

Before you gi raking through her underwear drawer, make for absolute certain that nobody is going to walk in on you with a handful of panties and a guilty face!

Good luck!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,480
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Always buy one size too small, that way she thinks you see her as slimmer than she actually is.

Um, why? So she won't be able to wear them anyway? Nothing worse than unflattering, uncomfortable too tight undies!

My OH got me undies that were too small one year (not so much his fault, he got the right size on the label but they were more like an 8 than a 12) so they remain in the drawer :(
  • Options
    kelvokelvo Posts: 3,442
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:confused: getting one size too big is not a good idea - getting the correct size shows you're paying attention, and at least she'll be able to wear it.
    Before you gi raking through her underwear drawer, make for absolute certain that nobody is going to walk in on you with a handful of panties and a guilty face!

Good luck!

or wait until she's in the shower or check the laundry :D
  • Options
    houseful1houseful1 Posts: 1,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All of this is giving me an errection.