Options

Neighbours FFS Get Rid Of Mason

Comments

• Options
    sarahcadhillsarahcadhill Posts: 2,446
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mason is heavily involved in the weekly spoilers. We really need a break from Mason as it's becoming The Mason Show

FFS GET RID OF MASON!! :p

I can handle Mason a bit if the actor can act well. But Taylor Glockner cannot act lol. His painfully wooden performances is embarrassing to watch haha.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I cannot get my head around how his body under acts whilst his eyes overact!!!
    Every time he glares I just want to laugh, he is truly awful
  • Options
    Joey BoswellJoey Boswell Posts: 25,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shame on the casting directors for casting Taylor Gloockner as Mason.

Never has a worse mistake ever been made in Neighbours.
  • Options
    lobeydosserlobeydosser Posts: 3,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

He was as awful as usual today.

Even with a better actor the Kate/Mason 'romance' would be unbelievable, esp as audience asked to sympathise with a crook!

The whole part was misconceived, then they componded the error by miscasting!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 406
    Forum Member
    He's making Neighbours unwatchable. I want to throw things at the screen. There have been bad actors in the past but this is a combination of awful actor, awful character, totally unbelievable plots and pairing him in a ridiculous relationship (with Kate). It doesn't help that Kate is a horrendous character too (to be fair though Ashley's acting is fine it's her character which makes her awful).

I almost miss Didge. Almost. It's all a total disaster.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jamesalex wrote: »
    He's making Neighbours unwatchable. I want to throw things at the screen. There have been bad actors in the past but this is a combination of awful actor, awful character, totally unbelievable plots and pairing him in a ridiculous relationship (with Kate). It doesn't help that Kate is a horrendous character too (to be fair though Ashley's acting is fine it's her character which makes her awful).

I almost miss Didge. Almost. It's all a total disaster.

Agreed Ashleigh is a good actress her character is awful though.

The paring of Kate and Moron is just wrong.

Moron is just a awful character and Taylor is just a crap crap actor.
  • Options
    LiverpoolFCGirlLiverpoolFCGirl Posts: 15,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Agreed that Mason is making the show unwatchable.

I just feel like he's in practically every episode. It's getting ridiculous now.

Why on earth do they keep giving him so much material? :confused:
    Deschanel wrote:
    ^ It was her first gig, right? I did think she improved towards the end.
    Oh was it? I didn't realise. That would explain it then. :)
  • Options
    jonparadisejonparadise Posts: 6,057
    Forum Member
    XXBarbXX wrote: »
    I cannot get my head around how his body under acts whilst his eyes overact!!!
    Every time he glares I just want to laugh, he is truly awful

He seems to nod an awful lot as well, randomly in the middle of a conversation.

Bailey also opens his gob like a goldfish at the end of his sentences.

Funny bunch the Turners!

:p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,194
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just when he can't get any worse it turns out he can't read :D

The (not)YouTube comment says 'I hope she's single' he reads out 'I wonder if she's single' :p
  • Options
    ChipDouglas82ChipDouglas82 Posts: 6,700
    Forum Member

Surely that belongs to Bridget Parker?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Surely that belongs to Bridget Parker?

I think it's neck-and -neck! After yet another wooden performance involving staring and ponderous verbal delivery, when will the producers get it?

Kate seems to be cooling off - for heaven's sake dump him!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it's neck-and -neck! After yet another wooden performance involving staring and ponderous verbal delivery, when will the producers get it?

Kate seems to be cooling off - for heaven's sake dump him!

Bringing this to the fore again - there are a lot of critical posts about Mason on the main neigbours thread, so throwing this nto the pot again, hoping TPTB will take notice!\

He was rubbish again tonight!
  • Options
    Melanie858Melanie858 Posts: 3,483
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mason hasn't delivered a classic line like Bridget's "oh no, poor Libby!" yet!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Melanie858 wrote: »

Gave him time, and he will come up with a cracker, trust me. ;)

Why is he appearing iin so many episodes, it beggars belief.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Melanie858 wrote: »

MAybe not, but he's replicated her wooden delivery loads of times.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MAybe not, but he's replicated her wooden delivery loads of times.

Mason exceeded even his own capacity for wooden delivery today. Time to bring this thread to the fore - there have been a loy of adverse comments on the main thread so maybe they should be on here.
  • Options
    LiverpoolFCGirlLiverpoolFCGirl Posts: 15,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is it just me that was really annoyed when
    Lauren said they couldn't punish Mason as he was technically an adult when it all came out about the secrets he'd been keeping over Robbo? He lives in their home fgs. Punish away! Also, I don't understand how the fact he tried to cover up a crime that he thought Amber had committed and then lied to the police hasn't affected his good behaviour bond at all? :confused:
    (Australian pace post).
  • Options
    shortiefluffshortiefluff Posts: 3,860
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I believe its about time the producers listened to the viewers. Everyone I know hates the character and the actor is unbelievable in the role. Now he's moping about over Kate and trying to make her jealous. Come on, a guy at 18 is moping about over a dead-end relationship which ended 2 weeks or so ago. Give me a break. 18 years old brush off the breakups quickly. Plus the family practically fawning over him and forgiving him everything is awful as well.

JUST GET RID PLEASE!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,436
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    More aussie paced spoilers?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Taylor Glockner will never improve the character of Mason, producers do us all a favour listen to us, and ditch him.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Taylor Glockner will never improve the character of Mason, producers do us all a favour listen to us, and ditch him.

Hear! Hear!

I am really pigged off about the 7 pm Neighbours not being restored, as I have to work late on Friday and was particularly looking forward to Kate ditching him!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,194
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Today's episode was going along nicely and then Mason appears with about 30 seconds to go :rolleyes:

I find when he's trying to 'act' serious he squints his eyes and starts talking really slowly
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    smfan123 wrote: »
    Today's episode was going along nicely and then Mason appears with about 30 seconds to go :rolleyes:

I find when he's trying to 'act' serious he squints his eyes and starts talking really slowly

Yes, we had more squinting and ponderous delivery today.And what a prat! Paul will have him for diner!
  • Options
    GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,436
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    His gesticulating was fantastically bad today. And I wanted Paul just give him a slap. His butting in was so annoying.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gulftastic wrote: »
    His gesticulating was fantastically bad today. And I wanted Paul just give him a slap. His butting in was so annoying.

Wooden delivery AGAIN! To add insult to injury we also had to endure the chest and some revolting slobbering noises.

HE IS JUST AWFUL!