• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,944
    Forum Member
    Sorry double post.
  • Options
    hilduffluvahilduffluva Posts: 3,969
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SHame he got kicked off...Todd shouldnt have been in DOI allstars :( But on a more positive note hopefully this means Gary will be back at EE and fingers crossed the EE lot have some Jonny/Danny scenes/SL coming soon!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Am I sad for watching MI High on iPlayer just because the gorgeous Sam Strike is in it?!?!
  • Options
    Rooney14Rooney14 Posts: 105
    Forum Member
    Am I sad for watching MI High on iPlayer just because the gorgeous Sam Strike is in it?!?!

I don't think so.:)
  • Options
    abrightyzabrightyz Posts: 24,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hopefully they can now start writing danny in again...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    c'mon, EE writers, back to work... chop chop :blush: :kitty:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 45,402
    Forum Member
    Dunno if anyone saw this, but
    the Carters' are apparently thrown on the 31st of this month as a family member turns up out of the blue.

I think that's obviously Lee, right? Unless there's someone else.

ETA: Spoilered just incase. :)
  • Options
    _elly001_elly001 Posts: 11,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tezzabobs wrote: »
    Dunno if anyone saw this, but
    the Carters' are apparently thrown on the 31st of this month as a family member turns up out of the blue.

I think that's obviously Lee, right? Unless there's someone else.

ETA: Spoilered just incase. :)
    I keep seeing the name Aunt Babe mentioned on the MF - is that someone related to the Carters or someone else?

I would prefer it to be Lee but it would quite a quick turnaround if they were only casting him recently.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    _elly001 wrote: »
    I keep seeing the name Aunt Babe mentioned on the MF - is that someone related to the Carters or someone else?

I would prefer it to be Lee but it would quite a quick turnaround if they were only casting him recently.
    I have no idea hahah. I can't really imagine who could turn up, that would throw everyone. Although I guess we barely know the Carters, really, other than from what we've seen.

Either way, I hope it makes Johnny so thrown that he goes into Danny's arms. :cool:
  • Options
    bee.fearbee.fear Posts: 246
    Forum Member
    We do know that Mick's dad and aunt will turn up at some point - presumably it is one of these two?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tezzabobs wrote: »
    I have no idea hahah. I can't really imagine who could turn up, that would throw everyone. Although I guess we barely know the Carters, really, other than from what we've seen.

Either way, I hope it makes Johnny so thrown that he goes into Danny's arms. :cool:
    The other possibility is that it's Mick's dad. I read some spoilers today that said Linda wanted Mick to contact his dad to ask him for some financial help with the repairs that the Vic needs, but Shirley has a long-running feud with him or something so tells Mick not to. But yeah, I guess it could be any number of people as we really don't know the Carters that well yet.

I'm definitely of a belief that Johnny needs to fall into Danny's arms sooner rather than later. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ^^ i agree i hope they are writing as i type lol, I kinda want Johnny to be the 1 guy that can tame Danny :P Is that wrong of me?!?! They make such a cute couple I want the to stay together kinda like Kalfie :) Even when there are struggles and some break ups they always end up back together!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Full spoilers have gone up for next week's episodes. Unsurprisingly (I guess), none about Danny/Johnny, in fact none featuring Danny whatsoever, and just a couple of inconsequential mentions of Johnny.

I guess the Penter stuff has definitely taking a backseat for the time being. I hope we don't have to wait too long for it to be picked back up.

One thing I am wondering is when we get this new character the week after next...
    ... and it's definitely looking like it's going to be Mick's dad, we might see a revisit to Johnny's coming out storyline? From the description of the character he seems very old-school and I can't imagine he'd be particularly approving of Johnny's sexuality. There's also a description of him being manipulative. So it may well be that there is some Johnny angst ahead, which will hopefully breed more Danny/Johnny scenes.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    uh oh... can't make the parents against it without making them seem like the villains, so rope in some good, old-fashioned grandparents... but if it helps the penter cause in any way, i'm all for it!! lolz!! :blush::kitty:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    didn't even bother to see what happened last night... watched "american hustle" in the cinema instead... will be watching again when there's #penter in it
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    abrightyz wrote: »
    didn't even bother to see what happened last night... watched "american hustle" in the cinema instead... will be watching again when there's #penter in it

I went to see American Hustle the other day. Loved it. :D

EE was just... okay last night. Mick and Linda were cute. I don't think I could watch a completely Carter-free episode but as long as Mick is in it I feel compelled to watch. :blush:
  • Options
    misssdorianmisssdorian Posts: 12,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Watching last night made me realise that I'm only watching and enjoy EE again cos of the Carter's/Penter ! I mean it was ok but I found myself nodding off cos I knew there was no Johnny and Danny so didn't need to pay to much attention :(
  • Options
    MissCelticMissCeltic Posts: 18,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Watching last night made me realise that I'm only watching and enjoy EE again cos of the Carter's/Penter ! I mean it was ok but I found myself nodding off cos I knew there was no Johnny and Danny so didn't need to pay to much attention :(

I know what you mean but I did quite enjoy the Carol/David and Bianca scenes, I really have no time though for another go on the Sharon/Phil merry go round.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's the Sharon/Phil think that annoys me the most ugh
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Slightly OT but does anyone know where to find the cast list for upcoming episodes? I assume people get them from a particular site but I don't know which one!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I do like Carol, and the storyline seems really tough but with Hayley's cancer in Coronation Street, it's all a bit too much at the minute to go from one to the other with doom and gloom. :blush:

So I, too, miss Johnny and Danny and Penter. :(

ETA: I know that some people look on Radio Times for cast lists, although where they are on that site I have no clue. :blush:
  • Options
    demented yoyodemented yoyo Posts: 4,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    _elly001 wrote: »
    Slightly OT but does anyone know where to find the cast list for upcoming episodes? I assume people get them from a particular site but I don't know which one!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006m86d/broadcasts/upcoming If you click on the date it gives you a small clip of the episode and underneath that it gives you the cast list :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Danny's not back until next Thurs 23rd .. Johnny's in the cast list that day and no Lucy. I have a feeling I already knew that ??
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006m86d/broadcasts/upcoming If you click on the date it gives you a small clip of the episode and underneath that it gives you the cast list :)

Wonderful, thank you.

Danny and Johnny are both in next Thursday's episode. :)
    Danny's not back until next Thurs 23rd .. Johnny's in the cast list that day and no Lucy. I have a feeling I already knew that ??

Actually now you mention it, I think someone did bring this up earlier in the thread.

Edit:

The Johnny mention for that episode is:
    Elsewhere, Shirley's plan to make pies with Kat's meat runs into trouble when Johnny finds a dog tag in the food. Shirley demands a refund but Kat refuses to cooperate.

Trying to think of a sexy Danny/Johnny moment that could arise from this, but nope... it's not happening. :o ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'm thinking something flirtatious along the lines of Danny growling at Johnny. ;)

Or just saying summat snarky and Johnny being all "ew no leave" and Danny being all "er excuse u" and then having longing looks as the other walks away. :p