Options

Katona due in court..explains the new image?

i4ui4u Posts: 55,014
Forum Member
It's being reported she and her ex are due in court over custody of the children.

Nice photos of Kerry, anyone would think the paper has a connection with the mag that paid her for photos of her being happy with her kds.
The two-time Celebrity Mum Of The Year and her ex are due in a London courtroom to fight for the right to raise their children Heidi, three, and Maxwell, two.

I'm sure footage of Kerry's mum being evicted will used to demonstrate Kerry's caring nature.

Comments

• Options
    BeethovensPianoBeethovensPiano Posts: 11,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "Celebrity Mum of the Year" That title is forever tainted.
  • Options
    slslsslsls Posts: 2,175
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Poor sods having a choice between those two for custody.

I have to say though I think that the most important consistent and stable thing Max and Heidi will have had in their lives will probably be Molly and Lilly so I think keeping the kids together as a unit should be a really important concern.
  • Options
    Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope Kerry loses the kids....

That might seem harsh but lets face it, the kids would be better off with their father.

I agree with the OP about the footage of Kerry's mother, that will not work in Kerry's favour.
  • Options
    slslsslsls Posts: 2,175
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I also have to say it seems very unfair that this womans been boozing and taking drugs for years and has got a squad of kids she gets to treat like shizzle.

And poor Lily Allen sorted all her life out did the best she could and she's lost her baby.

Life really is bloody unfair sometimes.
  • Options
    darlingdarling Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    Mr Giggles wrote: »

That might seem harsh but lets face it, the kids would be better off with their father.

I agree with the OP about the footage of Kerry's mother, that will not work in Kerry's favour.

Anyone on earth would be better than Mark Croft imo, even Kerry.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    darling wrote: »
    Anyone on earth would be better than Mark Croft imo, even Kerry.

Kerry is a druggie, would you rather the kids remain with a mentally unstable worman with a drug habit? I THINK NOT.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Kerry is a druggie, would you rather the kids remain with a mentally unstable worman with a drug habit? I THINK NOT.

Bad as that is, I've heard much worse things of Croft which, for obvious reasons, I can't repeat on here. So, yes, I think they'd be better off with Katona of the two - although, ideally, I'd prefer they had one decent parent to look after them. :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    darling wrote: »
    Bad as that is, I've heard much worse things of Croft which, for obvious reasons, I can't repeat on here. So, yes, I think they'd be better off with Katona of the two - although, ideally, I'd prefer they had one decent parent to look after them. :(

If that is the case the kids should end up in care, seems like none of them should have them.

The main problem is whoever gets the kids they will be mentally damaged for life.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,991
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Was Croft not alleged to have been her dealer before she married him.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    liedown wrote: »
    Was Croft not alleged to have been her dealer before she married him.

Yes, that allegation was made repeatedly.
  • Options
    halfbiscuithalfbiscuit Posts: 341
    Forum Member
    When the court case is finished she'll take the kids down Cash Converters. How much do you think she'll get for them?
  • Options
    quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All the kids should remain together, croft is a druggie himself and kerry seems better since she left him.Did they both not spend weekends in bed , doped on coke.Imo he planted that camera in the Br and set up other incidentsWhat about all those pap shots he set up behind her back for cash..He also only wants the kids to cash in on them and is a alleged drug dealer.
    If he such a devoted dad, why has he refused to see or acknowledge the other kid he has, from the Dna test.The man is a scum bag and leech of the lowest order, i would not give him custody of a rattle snake.He has drained her dry and now wants child support payments.
    I can see why people dislike kerry, but she had mental problems and no help from saint Brian.Brians Mum has been a support to Molly and Lily but the younger two have noone.The nannies and Molly probably have raised them.It would break the older two girls heart if they were separated.They dont deserve that.I think kerry will keep custody as she has changed her life and for the sake of the older two.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    And who set up the 'pap' shots in her garden when Brian recently returned the children to their mother?

Did we not see in the real Kerry negotiating with photographers in the documentry her current agent reportedly tried to stop?

In the same documentary was it not her who snuck off for money to tell a newspaper she was splitting from her man?
    When HER story was splashed across the front page she told her children not to believe the newspapers!

How many times has she 'changed' her life over the years?

If she had truly 'changed' she would not have chosen to have been paid to go on holiday with her children to play happy families for the cameras.

There's the little matter of her undischarged bankruptcy, yet...
    She's moved into a seven-bedroom barn conversion near Godstone in east Surrey - an affluent stockbroker belt - costing her around £3,500 a month in rent and been seen driving a BMW X5. So is she still bankrupt?

Back in July 2009 she was reportedly 'dancing in the street' as her banruptcy debts would be dealt with within a month.

It's in her character the blame lays not her mental state.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Asked about the row, Kerry’s manager Claire Powell said: “This is a family law matter and we cannot comment on it.”

A friend of the star’s said: “This is all quite ridiculous. It has upset Kerry, who just wants to be left alone to bring up the children.

Kerry and her management both know the solution -- don't use the kids in photo shoots, even a dumb 'Mother of The Year' should know that.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i4u wrote: »
    Kerry and her management both know the solution -- don't use the kids in photo shoots, even a dumb 'Mother of The Year' should know that.

Ah but the kids are her cash cows, one of which born on reality TV and they only had the child so they could make money out of the poor little bugger.:mad:
  • Options
    Flamethrower100Flamethrower100 Posts: 14,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

no way, their father sounds a lot worse imo.
  • Options
    Nuts In MayNuts In May Posts: 1,616
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You seem to be forgetting that two of the kids are Croft's and two are McFatt'Un's.

The former is allegedly an ex drug dealer, and the latter's in Australia, and only seems to see them when he feels it's convienient.

Poor kids would be better off with their granny in Ireland, or if push came to shove, adopted by someone who could care properly for them, because none of their parents seem capable of doing so without rows and recriminations..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You seem to be forgetting that two of the kids are Croft's and two are McFatt'Un's.

No I am not forgetting that, Brian's kids is a different matter.
  • Options
    Nuts In MayNuts In May Posts: 1,616
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No I am not forgetting that, Brian's kids is a different matter.

How exactly? :confused:

He's as bad a father as Croft in his own way.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,653
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    slsls wrote: »
    I also have to say it seems very unfair that this womans been boozing and taking drugs for years and has got a squad of kids she gets to treat like shizzle.

And poor Lily Allen sorted all her life out did the best she could and she's lost her baby.

Life really is bloody unfair sometimes.

So true :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

He's as bad a father as Croft in his own way.

Why??:confused: