13»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,138
    Forum Member
    7 Days is a French film :(

LOL, why the glum face?
  • tvtimestvtimes Posts: 9,276
    Forum Member
    Candy man of course! the bit with the Rotties head cut off was the sick! The film was actually banned in this country until a few years ago wasn't it?
  • rosco2010rosco2010 Posts: 7,501
    Forum Member
    I just ordered 7 Days from play.com, also just watched Ichi the Killer online. :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    Wrong Turn film(s)..i cant wait to watch the third one tonight :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,486
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Hills Have Eyes 2.
  • WolfGirl2WolfGirl2 Posts: 356
    Forum Member
    Inside is a great one there is so much blood and the only horror film which makes me want to look away.

Frontiers and Switichblade Romance are other good French horrors with great gore.

Macabre is an Indonesian film it is really gory it reminded me of The Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

7 Days is quite a good film
    the scene where he makes him shit outta his stomach was disgusting
    much better than The Tortured which has the same theme.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 121
    Forum Member
    "Creep" is quite gruesome in some places.

Cabin fever 1+2, though not many people class those as 'horror films', they're not really frightening as such.

Most zombie films have a lot of graphic scenes.
  • crazymonkcrazymonk Posts: 1,566
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    WolfGirl2 wrote: »
    7 Days is quite a good film

I enjoyed it too but the ending was so underwhelming! :confused: 7/10 With a better ending maybe an 8.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,138
    Forum Member
    WolfGirl2 wrote: »
    7 Days is quite a good film.

I found it more challenging, not necessarily the gore but more the questions it posed. Though, like I say, it was the gore that made me switch it off. I must be getting soft in my old age. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,697
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tvtimes wrote: »
    Candy man of course! the bit with the Rotties head cut off was the sick! The film was actually banned in this country until a few years ago wasn't it?
    Nope. It was passed uncut by the BBFC in December 1992, but it was pre-cut by the distributors. It has also been shown on Channel 4 uncut.

http://www.bbfc.co.uk/AFF064017
  • rosco2010rosco2010 Posts: 7,501
    Forum Member
    Well I watched 7 Days and found it rather disappointing to be honest. Did the doctor cut the other guy's penis off near the end? It showed him walking up to him and pointing in that direction then just cut to black. Also, the ending was so underwhelming, I find it hard to believe that he just gave himself up without a fight. :yawn:
  • Aarghawasp!Aarghawasp! Posts: 6,205
    Forum Member
    Cheers for this thread, found a few I haven't seen!
  • The quizmasterThe quizmaster Posts: 93,061
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sweatshop
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,207
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dunno if this has been mentioned, but if you want violence & gore then all you need is 'Ichi the Killer'. I haven't watched it and don't intend to (and I usually can watch all that stuff), but I've seen a clip on YouTube and some of the stuff is just disturbing on a whole other level. I won't spoil it, but if you're interested go on YouTube and watch.
  • JohnBoy WaltonJohnBoy Walton Posts: 993
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    rosco2010 wrote: »
    Well I watched 7 Days and found it rather disappointing to be honest. Did the doctor cut the other guy's penis off near the end? It showed him walking up to him and pointing in that direction then just cut to black. Also, the ending was so underwhelming, I find it hard to believe that he just gave himself up without a fight. :yawn:

Moron. Thanks for that spoiler. What a selfish idiot.
  • SarlaccSarlacc Posts: 91
    Forum Member
    Just watched 'Tokyo Gore Police' last night. Pretty surprised this films available to buy uncut in the UK, Even though the violence is stylised to a point, its still all pretty sickening. I bloody loved it.
    Forum Member
    Hostel

will Hostel 2 be on tv soon ?

They showed the first one recently, and the thrid is not long come to dvd, so what about the second..I said i wasnt gonna watch it, but now i do lol
  • mrs.deschanelmrs.deschanel Posts: 3,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hellraiser
    When Frank comes out the floor and Julia kills men with a hammer to heal him

made me shudder.

Switchblade Romance and Frontiers made me look away a few times.
  • DensinoDensino Posts: 3,204
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    just watched the men behind the sun frostbite scene on youtube. oh...my...god!
    Forum Member
    Hellraiser
    When Frank comes out the floor and Julia kills men with a hammer to heal him

made me shudder.

lol i watched it recently too.
    .the daughter was abit thick not to see it wasnt her dad..I mean the guy had his face on him and you could clearly see it was stitched on, with the seams showing and bits of blood round it
    :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22
    Forum Member
    Recently watched The Texas Chainsaw Massacre The Beginning, Found it very brutal, most gory recent movie I have seen.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 308
    Forum Member
    Nice to see this thread revived... I'd forgotten i had even posted here until I read through it.

Probably preaching to the choir here, but if you haven't already seen it, check out the "Zombies in Africa " flic The Dead (2011).. Might just be one of the best zombie films in recent memory.
    Forum Member
    just been reading about Hostel 2 and Hostel lll :eek: on the blockbuster site..i wonder if my b'buster has the second one..i know they have the latest one cos its new i seen it there..Just watched the first and was totally :eek:

Also Antichrist was very bad ( the one shown on extreme season on film 4) :eek:
  • Andy BirkenheadAndy Birkenhead Posts: 13,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Freakshow ( the remake of the 1932 Todd Browning film Freaks) was quite violent. I don't usually mind violence i films, but I thought it was a very unpleasant film.
    Also ( of course !) The Human Centipede 2