Are Harry Styles and Nick Grimshaw dating?

Comments

• TheDemiurgeTheDemiurge Posts: 1,053
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They are NOT dating at all because if they were Simon Cowell with his pal Max Clifford would be making sure that there were zero stories like this in the press. Cowell is the master of cover up and this is far too in your face. So its not happening despite what people would like to think.

Spot on here. Particularly in light of how much 1D are plugged on the Breakfast Show.

It's like the Heat version of Bush and Blair's "Special Relationship".
  • hello_mumhello_mum Posts: 118
    Forum Member
    Spot on here. Particularly in light of how much 1D are plugged on the Breakfast Show.

It's like the Heat version of Bush and Blair's "Special Relationship".

Do you ever tire of being conned?

My mother loves Dame Edna, have you ever seen her?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hello_mum wrote: »

Nah, my hipster mother prefers RuPaul. ;)
  • twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

:D I loved Dame Edna back in the day but I knew it was Barry Humphries :eek: I guess only time will tell if Harry is gay or not. It's so hard to call as so much evidence of him being into women unless that is a double blind. Ironically enough I really don't think the fan base would care. I guess Syco hasn't moved with the times.

I do have a good gaydar (don't laugh but it is true) and it doesn't go off when I see pictures of Harry. You heard it here first :D
    Forum Member
    Nah, my hipster mother prefers RuPaul. ;)

Wow, nop that is a class act.

Rupaul's Drag Race - season 3 with Raven - she's an evil bitch - but the kind to suck your dick and stay friends with you after - a plus.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow, nop that is a class act.

Rupaul's Drag Race - season 3 with Raven - she's an evil bitch - but the kind to suck your dick and stay friends with you after - a plus.

Would you like to go for a drink?
    Forum Member
    Would you like to go for a drink?

Sure, are you going to be there?
    Forum Member
    twingle wrote: »
    :D I loved Dame Edna back in the day but I knew it was Barry Humphries :eek: I guess only time will tell if Harry is gay or not. It's so hard to call as so much evidence of him being into women unless that is a double blind. Ironically enough I really don't think the fan base would care. I guess Syco hasn't moved with the times.

I do have a good gaydar (don't laugh but it is true) and it doesn't go off when I see pictures of Harry. You heard it here first :D

Get over it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sure, are you going to be there?

Looks like I've inadvertently invited myself to a BIG party. Are we in the company of greatness??
    Forum Member
    Looks like I've inadvertently invited myself to a BIG party. Are we in the company of greatness??

Depends if Tracy Emin turns up - wha??
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Depends if Tracy Emin turns up - wha??

Back on topic - I think I get your point. ;)
  • EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I think three members of 1D are gay myself : Harry, Niall and Louis (just guesswork but there has been the occasional hint here and there about all three).
    Forum Member
    Back on topic - I think I get your point. ;)

Well you can try, but I like Real Ale.
  • twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Get over it.

:D well according to your posting history every one famous is gay so I am not going to set much store by it
    Forum Member
    :D well according to your posting history every one famous is gay so I am not going to set much store by it

If only you could read my mind, you nosy old cow.

Hear this, it's apt for you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97ZbiemJ1KU
  • ThaGazBoiThaGazBoi Posts: 15,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I always thought Louis was the gay one in One Direction.

Perhaps there's two. :p
  • IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dating? Not on Cowell's watch. It's his money at stake.
  • RealityRocksRealityRocks Posts: 4,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    Yeah, the jumpers do like identical. Dark spots in the same places on the two images of the jumper. I've looked very closely at both images and can't see any difference between the two jumper images. But, we do have the amazing image altering photoshop. The information from the left image could have been fed into the right image. I dunno.

You don't need to scrutinise every last inch of the photo :) Grimmers himself has admitted he pinched it off Harry.

I couldn't give a monkey's tinkle whether Harry is gay - maybe it's as simple as he likes the company of more mature people, he certainly casts his romantic net in the good sea 30+ ;)
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Love this comment from the DM website.
    wish Nick Grimshaw would stop dropping 'One Direction' into almost everything he says. We're all aware of his blatently-obvious-yet-completely-secret romance with Harry Styles - you don't need to keep reminding us Nick....

- Ladybird91 , London, United Kingdom, 06/11/2012 16:03
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Love this comment from the DM website.

:D .I have to say I agree .

It must be love ,Grimmy looks like he had the toughest paper round in the world :o .Was that a bit bitchy ? :p
  • pfgpowellpfgpowell Posts: 5,347
    Forum Member
    Just read this article on DM and the way it's written and its choice of words such as "closet" (when meaning wardrobe, Brits would never say closet in this context) makes it seem like the writer wants you to reach the conclusion that the two are dating without explicitly saying so?

I always assumed styles to be super straight, but then again a strong friendship between an 18 year old and an30 year old seems unlikely.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2221938/Nick-Grimshaw-wears-jumper-One-Direction-pal-Harry-Styles-insists-just-coincidence.html

I've just taken a look at the story in the Mail, and I would say it's a 24-carat certainty that they are a couple. Just take a look at the big pic of the two of them: that's boyfriend and boyfriend.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mmhmm they're cute together :o:)
  • dorahalldorahall Posts: 1,296
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They are both certainly getting plenty of newspaper coverage with this "are they/aren't they" scenario. I bet the shared clothing is entirely intentional, Harry gets papped wherever he goes, and now Nick is doing the breakfast show, so does he. They do look cute together, but I'm sceptical they are a couple, it's all too blatant. It is entirely possible they are simply mates.
  • kimberleycatkimberleycat Posts: 1,512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You don't need to scrutinise every last inch of the photo :) Grimmers himself has admitted he pinched it off Harry.

I couldn't give a monkey's tinkle whether Harry is gay - maybe it's as simple as he likes the company of more mature people, he certainly casts his romantic net in the good sea 30+ ;)

Harry was wearing the grey jumper when he arrived at R1 in Nick's car one morning and when they left Nick was wearing it. It looks more Nick's size to me. Pics and video clip are around of this IIRC.
  • LewnaticcLewnaticc Posts: 3,933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think Harry Styles is gay, if he was it would be covered up more...traditionally, instead of turning him into cougar prey. Louis Tomlinson is very obviously gay - you can just tell, and yes I know he has this apparent relationship with a model, but that is the kind of gay "beard" in the closet celebrities that rely on female fanbases are given.