Series 5 - Masterchef Australia ...starts 15th Sept.

Comments

• blowupblowup Posts: 1,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ideas for Kelty:

Cooking with Kelty

Obviously a cooking show with our friend Kelty. It's for all the family, with a segment called Kelty's Kids, where Kelty kneels down and teaches children about cooking, with a whimsical story and fun finger food.

That's So Kelty!

Reality show with Kelty and his family. The opening credits finish with Kelty shrugging to the camera, and laughing. Being a stay-at-home-dad-about-town is hard work but he loves it!
  • ElanorElanor Posts: 13,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope to god that today we can get rid of Kelty. The women are fine, and Daniel is pretty, Kelty is by far and away the worst from that four.
  • ElanorElanor Posts: 13,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Urgh, I loathe steak tartare. I used to work in a restaurant in France where we served it, the customers loved it, but yuk, not my thing at all. I don't object to raw meat, but we served it with raw egg as well which was just too much!
  • clm2071clm2071 Posts: 6,644
    Forum Member
    I love steak tartare, one of my favourite things to eat
  • RFSRFS Posts: 7,627
    Forum Member
    I rolled my eyes soooo hard with the Samurai man
    Forum Member
    Oh crap on a stick .... Kelty is through - proper grumpy now. And love that Dan consoled them and that muppet-features just sodded off?
  • Quizzimodo1000Quizzimodo1000 Posts: 182
    Forum Member
    RFS wrote: »
    Oh crap on a stick .... Kelty is through - proper grumpy now. And love that Dan consoled them and that muppet-features just sodded off?

Yes we noticed that too.

The praise he got will make him unbearable
  • domedome Posts: 55,878
    Forum Member
    Why do they always give Kelty hints and tips while he is prepping?

Last time he was told not to use the raspberries, this time are you sure about the vinegar and it's happened before when he can't decide and is just navel gazing.
    Forum Member
    Holy lord what is that!!!!!
    Forum Member
    RFS wrote: »
    Holy lord what is that!!!!!

Fig Bombe Alaska
    Forum Member
    Bless Matt - "you versus the dish and let the food decide" ... Dawwww
    Forum Member
    Tearful.com ... Wahhhhhhh!
  • x_Toots_xx_Toots_x Posts: 241
    Forum Member
    Did anyone else think that the chef (don't know his name) helped Pip quite a bit and seemed to favour her over Lucy while cooking? He seemed to be watching her and commenting all the time.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kelty and Dan deserved to stay, it should have been Lynton and Neha or Emma and Christina in the elimination.

I felt so sorry for Lucy when she was all flustered and the chef guy said he thought she would be in the bottom two and she said "Oh, OK."
  • solarflaresolarflare Posts: 22,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Way too much tears tonight. My rule - anyone who proper blubs is eliminated with extreme prejudice. Instantly. Sniffles are acceptable, just barely though.

Did laugh at Ian Curley playing the panto villain, though.
    blowup wrote: »
    Ideas for Kelty:

Cooking with Kelty

Obviously a cooking show with our friend Kelty. It's for all the family, with a segment called Kelty's Kids, where Kelty kneels down and teaches children about cooking, with a whimsical story and fun finger food.

That's So Kelty!

Reality show with Kelty and his family. The opening credits finish with Kelty shrugging to the camera, and laughing. Being a stay-at-home-dad-about-town is hard work but he loves it!

I love it.

How about these:

Kilty Kelty - Kelty does a food tour of Scotland, replete with national dress. On today's menu is haggis, served up with a dash of that "special" Kelty personality.

Pelt the Kelty - kids cooking show. Kelty must cook a dish fit for a 3-hat restaurant whilst 50 9-year-olds throw rotten fruit at him.

Helter Skelter Kelty - Kelty must collect items for a 3-course meal on his way down the special Masterchef Helter Skelter pantry...<actually, that's enough of that...>
  • Mer~maidMer~maid Posts: 241
    Forum Member
    [/quote]How about these:

Kilty Kelty - Kelty does a food tour of Scotland, replete with national dress. On today's menu is haggis, served up with a dash of that "special" Kelty personality.

Pelt the Kelty - kids cooking show. Kelty must cook a dish fit for a 3-hat restaurant whilst 50 9-year-olds throw rotten fruit at him.

Helter Skelter Kelty - Kelty must collect items for a 3-course meal on his way down the special Masterchef Helter Skelter pantry...<actually, that's enough of that...>[/QUOTE]

Just brilliant!

Smelty Kelty - Kelty replicates dishes blindfold, using only the sense of smell.

:D
    Forum Member
    solarflare wrote: »

How about these:

Helter Skelter Kelty - Kelty must collect items for a 3-course meal on his way down the special Masterchef Helter Skelter pantry...<actually, that's enough of that...>

Quote not credited above...sorry!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 283
    Forum Member
    I would have loved it if Pip, at the end, after saying goodbye to Lucy and the pretties, gave the rest the finger and siad " F You for telling me to keep whisking":D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 283
    Forum Member
    Swelty Kelty...... Kelty cooks in a sauna. (but not au natural:eek:)
  • big bro geekbig bro geek Posts: 18,268
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Was going to be gutted either way tonight as Pip and Lucy are two of my favourites :(

Thought the chef was a bit of a knob if I'm honest
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Svelty Kelty - Kelty cooks low fat versions of our favourite dishes, such as whole sardines covered in breadcrumbs instead of batter.
    Forum Member
    I would have loved it if Pip, at the end, after saying goodbye to Lucy and the pretties, gave the rest the finger and siad " F You for telling me to keep whisking":D

hahah totally!
    Forum Member
    Balcony cooks definitely to blame for Pip going tonight, although it could be argued that she should have trusted her own judgement.

The Kelty lives to fight... sorry, cook another day. But did he have to have the best tartare? We'll never hear the end of this!
    Forum Member

Even the Chef looked pissed off with them.
  • ThrasymachusThrasymachus Posts: 2,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Melty Kelty

Kelty cooks in extreme temperatures, progressively losing clothing until he is there in his birthday suit. The show ends with him being sacrificed to the gods for crimes against food