Options

Orange:How many calls and replacement phones does it take?

ironflowerironflower Posts: 2,042
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I had a nokia 7610 (which is now discontinued) on upgrade through the Orange site in mid December. The menu button didn't work at all on it! A call centre person was supposed to ring me back to arrange when to pick it up, but never did. With it being so close to Xmas, I left till the new year. Eventually got my other replacement about 2 weeks ago. This one has missing menus in the contacts menu, which means I can't copy my numbers from my sim card. I've been referred to tech. support 3 times now!
They've given me useless advice, since it seems they haven't listened to a word I've said about the missing menus. The last straw came for me, when they said they would call me back within 72 hours after Saturday night. I then got a text from them Monday asking me to ring them!! I've just phoned them now and ended up having the same conversation as Saturday and have been pointlessly referred to tech. support AGAIN!!!!
I've also been told that if I have to send this phone back, I can only have another 7610 replacement, which of course I really don't want after all this trouble. I'm so angry!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: