Options

The Voice UK 2014 - Series 3 - Semi Final - 29 March 2014 - 7pm

Comments

• Options
    RickyLeeds85RickyLeeds85 Posts: 11,962
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Surprised Sophie is gone as they seemed to be pushing her in the recaps esp the group recap.

Christina Marie to win :)
  • Options
    HypnoaliHypnoali Posts: 3,877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cestrian18 wrote: »
    Happy with all the results really, possibly would have had Chris instead of Christina, but I still think Jamie could nick it next week, he's got a good cheeky chalky personality and is very marketable-Really looking forward to it :)

There is a danger of Jamie nicking it on charisma unfortunately. Maybe none of them should be allowed to speak until it's over...bags over heads too lol.
  • Options
    AndaghaAndagha Posts: 31,212
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well after a rather long two hours, I'm going to settle down to watch Connie Beecham back in Casualty/Holby after the lottery show.

Thank you for the company everyone, see you all next week :D
  • Options
    Slow_LorisSlow_Loris Posts: 24,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tigragirl wrote: »
    See you next week folks, don't forget to change your clocks tonight before beddybyebyes

Oh is that tonight??
  • Options
    richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All that remains for this week is to say Happy Mothers Day for tomorrow to all the mums amongst us and don't forget to put your clocks forward an hour tonight :)
  • Options
    *Laura**Laura* Posts: 45,152
    Forum Member
    richie4eva wrote: »
    And so we have our final line-up

Will - Jermaine
    Kylie - Jamie
    Ricky - Christine
    Tom - Sally

Jermaine and Jamie may as well not bother

I wouldn't be so sure about either lad as they are both very likeable. I think everything hinges on song choice next week. Sally had a "wobble" this week but, I still think she's the one to beat. :)
  • Options
    SteganStegan Posts: 5,039
    Forum Member
    Bizzi should be in the final - can they not tell Sally or that screecher Christina Marie they made a mistake on the voting?
  • Options
    LyricalisLyricalis Posts: 57,958
    Forum Member
    String9 wrote: »
    We sure will see her, the same way we have been seeing the contestants from the previous series.:D

Becky Hills is doing well. She was the singer on this hit by Wilkinson

http://youtu.be/I9QGpHScGug

One of the biggest songs of the year.
  • Options
    Bouzouki BoyBouzouki Boy Posts: 1,053
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd just like to say my wife was pregnant. It was in the news and everything. She's a microbiologist by the way.
  • Options
    Ice dragon1Ice dragon1 Posts: 19,558
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    All that remains for this week is to say Happy Mothers Day for tomorrow to all the mums amongst us and don't forget to put your clocks forward an hour tonight :)

This. Happy Mother's Day to all you mums obviously :D
  • Options
    cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    See you all next week :)
  • Options
    MandarkMandark Posts: 47,964
    Forum Member
    AaronWx wrote: »
    Haha.

Seriously though, her dress was loose around the stomach and I saw a hint of a bump a few times.
    You might be right. I can't tell about these things.
  • Options
    RecordPlayerRecordPlayer Posts: 22,648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a nice way to end your thread.:)...and thank you for reminding me about the clocks.
  • Options
    Jim KowalskiJim Kowalski Posts: 4,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Andagha wrote: »
    Well after a rather long two hours, I'm going to settle down to watch Connie Beecham back in Casualty/Holby after the lottery show.

Regardless of how it's pronounced,it's spelt "Beauchamp" .

Liked Chris more than Christina.
    Just getting to appreciate Lee these last two weeks; Jaime is nice but unmemorable.
    Jermain and Sophie have each produced only one performance I liked.
    Sally I liked the first few weeks but not the more recent song choices.

Missed watching Georgia this week.
  • Options
    CroctacusCroctacus Posts: 18,298
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Goodnight Voicelets.
  • Options
    Last RequestLast Request Posts: 2,975
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sally will win then sink without trace. Bizzi deserved to go through public got it wrong tonight.
  • Options
    warszawawarszawa Posts: 4,437
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sally will win then sink without trace. Bizzi deserved to go through public got it wrong tonight.

It does seem that way. She's got a lovely tone, but is a bit of a one trick pony. Bizzie was be getting better each week.
  • Options
    Wee TinkersWee Tinkers Posts: 12,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Thanks for reminding me. :) When I was nursing it was a running joke in work that every Sunday the clocks changed I would either turn up an hour early or they had to phone me because I was late. In latter years they would just put a note in the diary to tell the staff on the night before to ring me and remind me if I was working the next day. :blush:

It was particularly embarrassing when one year it was an agency nurse on who didn't know me. She was a bit bemused by the note. I had to explain to her that, yes, I was that stupid.

I can lie in tomorrow though....bliss!!
  • Options
    RingoJ739KRingoJ739K Posts: 23,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shocked by the last result.

I'm not. I immediately knew that Jermain would go through, I personally think he has a great voice.

I found Sophie very dull and forgettable, so I'm not really bothered about her missing out on the final. I'm actually surprised she got this far.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    RingoJ739K wrote: »
    I'm not. I immediately knew that Jermain would go through, I personally think he has a great voice.

I found Sophie very dull and forgettable, so I'm not really bothered about her missing out on the final. I'm actually surprised she got this far.

I just thought tonight Sophie slightly edged Jermaine tonight where as last week I thought Jermaine was better then Sophie.
  • Options
    HotgossipHotgossip Posts: 22,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RingoJ739K wrote: »

Me too.
  • Options
    ruby-tuesdayruby-tuesday Posts: 8,470
    Forum Member
    She's flat, lacking im charisma and there's a shady aura of arrogance about her.

yes, I agree about the arrogance but I do like her voice
    2shy2007 wrote: »
    Why is she shouting and not singing?????

always listen to Christina with the sound turned down, I really hope she doesn't win :o
    myss wrote: »
    Wow. To lose someone so close quite recently and still carry on as normal. Good for him.

it must have been difficult for Chris to carry on and not even mention his loss, I like his voice very much but it was a shame he was up against Christina "shouty" Marie

also liked Bizzi and Jamie's songs but my favourite is now definitely Jermain ..... I thought Enrique was good too
  • Options
    dan2008dan2008 Posts: 37,281
    Forum Member
    Loved the show last night. Great Performances and after the terrible voting last week
    the public got it spot on this time around.
    Bring on the Finals :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dan2008 wrote: »
    Loved the show last night. Great Performances and after the terrible voting last week
    the public got it spot on this time around.
    Bring on the Finals :)

Where was you yestaday Dan didn't you watch live last night?
  • Options
    dan2008dan2008 Posts: 37,281
    Forum Member
    Where was you yestaday Dan didn't you watch live last night?
    Yeah I watched LIVE. Couldn't be asked to log on was all really.