Options

The LEGO Movie

2»

Comments

• Options
    servelanservelan Posts: 354
    Forum Member
    It was hilarious. It has the ability of the best kids films to work on two levels, one for the adults and one for kids.
    Many laugh out loud moments
  • Options
    MmmbopMmmbop Posts: 924
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Saw this today and loved it. Batman and the 2002 NBA All-Stars especially made me laugh. But favourite was Uni-Kitty, just knew she was going to explode in a fit of rage at some point and was delighted when she did :D

As others have said, it's not exactly a film that will make you roar with laughter but it's funny throughout and every joke had me snickering. Very enjoyable.

Also, I can't get the damn 'Everything is Awesome' song out of my head!
  • Options
    D. MorganD. Morgan Posts: 4,166
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Was incredible.

Great animation, great voice cast and just gag after gag after gag.
    And I adored the live action element with Will Ferrell.
  • Options
    Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    saw this , it is great , really funny and creative .

and it's not just the comedy (which made me LOL many times) its a good parody as well of hollywood action movies .

the only bit I didn't like is
    the bit where we see the humans at the end , it kinda drags
  • Options
    BlueEyedMrsPBlueEyedMrsP Posts: 12,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    5 days on and I'm still singing "Everything is awesome"

Haha, that's how it was for me too. :D I saw it a month and a half ago with my daughter, we still occasionally do a 'everything is awesome' jingle during a random moment.

I like when they make movies that kids and adults can enjoy.
  • Options
    grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,695
    Forum Member
    Was surprised by how much I enjoyed it :D Lego Batman and Good Cop Bad Cop were hilarious, and I had "Everything is Awesome" in my head for a while :D
    Thought it was very clever
    Especially the ending which kind of explains the point of Lego itself and how it can be enjoyed by everyone, but saying to parents 'Let kids be kids' as well