Options

Made In Chelsea Series 11 Starts Tonight 9pm E4

Comments

• Options
    Emma2121Emma2121 Posts: 151
    Forum Member
    hmmmm this is just of a friend. She said that Alex came up to her uni and slept with one of her friends in December, so around the christmas wrap party time. I don't suppose this whole storyline is relating to this…. but regardless, maybe shows he's not what he is made out to be..

sad as i like them :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 174
    Forum Member
    Well, with regards to Alex and Binky. They certainly don't talk on Twitter much anymore, which says to me they're done. And he looked guilty as hell on Monday's episode.

Silly boy. Binky is probably the most down to earth, fun, non-backstabbing one out of the lot..... Muppet.

Hello, MIC fan peeks their head in Hello ^_^

I wondered if they were not chatting on twitter so much because they are filming and cant say to much without giving things away.

Not sure how true this is and I have put in a spoiler tag just incase but...
    I read somewhere that a few days ago they filmed a scene and Alex and Binky were looking very loved up

I maybe alone here by I kind of think that he didnt cheat :blush:, why else give Fran and Cheska the go ahead to root out where this has come from. You know they are not going to stop till they get to the bottom of it what ever the truth maybe.

I can understand the comments about his body language but to me it was because he was angry this was happening but controlling himself so to not to lose his temper. I could be wrong and he did cheat, but i really hope I am right as I like Binky
  • Options
    lipglosslipgloss Posts: 961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was more in the preview for next week that he looked guilty than in the this weeks really.

The Victoria apology was so a contractual obligation, that she managed to sound credible for a minute was amazing.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hello, MIC fan peeks their head in Hello ^_^

I wondered if they were not chatting on twitter so much because they are filming and cant say to much without giving things away.

Not sure how true this is and I have put in a spoiler tag just incase but...
    I read somewhere that a few days ago they filmed a scene and Alex and Binky were looking very loved up

I maybe alone here by I kind of think that he didnt cheat :blush:, why else give Fran and Cheska the go ahead to root out where this has come from. You know they are not going to stop till they get to the bottom of it what ever the truth maybe.

I can understand the comments about his body language but to me it was because he was angry this was happening but controlling himself so to not to lose his temper. I could be wrong and he did cheat, but i really hope I am right as I like Binky

Totally agree with this. I think they've stopped tweeting because of producers telling them not too...it was only about 3 weeks ago he retweeted a vid of binky interviewing the mini cast members and binky was embarrassing mini alex saying he's her boyf...Mondays show was filmed ago and they've been spotted together since then and kissing and happy!

I think they are together, there was no cheating and the twitter silence is producer enforced!
  • Options
    clara28clara28 Posts: 1,520
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It will be a very boring show if nobody cheats and all the baddies repent.
  • Options
    misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    clara28 wrote: »
    It will be a very boring show if nobody cheats and all the baddies repent.

Agreed.
  • Options
    AKFEAKFE Posts: 6,877
    Forum Member
    Well, with regards to Alex and Binky. They certainly don't talk on Twitter much anymore, which says to me they're done. And he looked guilty as hell on Monday's episode.

Has it really come to this? If you are in a relationship, you communicate by tweeting and as long as you are doing so, you're good?! Maybe that's why I don't have significant other - I don't have a Twitter account!
  • Options
    cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AKFE wrote: »
    Has it really come to this? If you are in a relationship, you communicate by tweeting and as long as you are doing so, you're good?! Maybe that's why I don't have significant other - I don't have a Twitter account!

Same...that's obviously where we're going wrong :D
  • Options
    AKFEAKFE Posts: 6,877
    Forum Member
    cavalli wrote: »
    Same...that's obviously where we're going wrong :D

Ha ha. Don't know about you but I think I'll stick as I am rather than expose myself for the world to see on Twitter.
  • Options
    ShappyShappy Posts: 14,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I find the cheating storyline really boring as it's blatantly obvious he hasn't cheated on Binky. I think the producers started the rumour and that's what Alex meant when he said someone was trying to break them up.

They are definitely still together as there was a recent interview with Binky where she said how well the relationship was going.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 174
    Forum Member
    Glad to see I am not alone, I was begining to think I was the only one. I did wonder if it was the producers trying to start trouble because last season they were quite happy but some tried to make a big thing out of Pheobe.

This is probably utter rubbish but I am just putting it out there - What if this season big storyline is not "Did Alex Cheat" but perhaps its going to be who the rumor starter is because it is someone you just would not expect, what their reasons were and the fall out for the group.
  • Options
    Slow_LorisSlow_Loris Posts: 24,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Glad to see I am not alone, I was begining to think I was the only one. I did wonder if it was the producers trying to start trouble because last season they were quite happy but some tried to make a big thing out of Pheobe.

This is probably utter rubbish but I am just putting it out there - What if this season big storyline is not "Did Alex Cheat" but perhaps its going to be who the rumor starter is because it is someone you just would not expect, what their reasons were and the fall out for the group.

Well i would assume it would be meddling Fran, still jealous of the fact that Alex chose Binky when she fancied him and put her friendship with Phoebe on the line for him.

The Binky/Fran friendship always seems a bit strange/forced to me. I think Fran/Cheska is a much better fit but i suppose Fran can't live with Cheska because Olly does. I think Fran/Cheska are my two least liked characters, always meddling in other peoples business.
  • Options
    lipglosslipgloss Posts: 961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cheska is past her sell by date. She's had a few good moments with Fran, but when she's in judgement mode it's soooooo irritating.

We need an Ollie replacement, someone for cheska (and Fran) to have fun with if she has to stick around.

Also without Boulle (and Richard ) we're missing an awkward male to do non love interest stories.
  • Options
    misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fran was my first thought for the rumour-spreader too, I had thought she looked a bit shifty and hesitant when she was initially telling Cheska about it.

Maybe I'm wrong though, it could've just been bad acting :blush:
  • Options
    Anya DAnya D Posts: 14,905
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ugh, Jamie drunk on the guys night out and just babbling crap as normal.
    Never known anyone to use so many words to say nothing.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Emma is a model? :confused:
  • Options
    Jason100Jason100 Posts: 17,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Caught mum watching this earlier and can i ask, what is the storyline? Is there a storyline?

To me it looks more like a posh version of TOWIE and all they're doing is bragging about who slept with who. Is this what people really want to watch nowadays?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stevie is so annoying "like y'ah I have the girls going on about this Mitten and Binky stuff and I just don't want to be involved....."

He is such a stirrer and loves being in the middle of it!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good God, Cheska is something else. "He approved us looking into this rumour...".
    Ok Columbo.
    Why can't she ever butt out?
  • Options
    brendans babebrendans babe Posts: 34,302
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cheska is really nasty - i thought she was a friend of Binky and yet all herself and Fran want is for Alex to have cheated on her.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Once we know we can back out and then it will stop"

"Yah I just want it all to stop...."

Then stop bloody meddling Fran and Cheska! They are like the friends in that song from tell me on a Sunday, is it called "take that look off your face" ?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That can't be in Sam and Louise's flat? Surely?!?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gilesb wrote: »
    "Once we know we can back out and then it will stop"

"Yah I just want it all to stop...."

Then stop bloody meddling Fran and Cheska! They are like the friends in that song from tell me on a Sunday, is it called "take that look off your face" ?

Oooh, that's actually pretty perfect.
  • Options
    davem1234davem1234 Posts: 5,451
    Forum Member
    I feel spencer and Jamie are just boring now
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mitten clearly wants a piece of Spenny...no one is immune from his greasy charm :(