Artem Chigvintsev Appreciation Thread (Part 7)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,647
    Forum Member
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 49
    Forum Member
    BJgirl wrote: »
    Feel like I've started something here - a game of top trumps eh! A good spot BJ, not enough of the master in that one though. How about this one - a starring role. So beautiful and love the music as well. Look out for Aliona dancing with Derek Hough.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=QkYLNeQZocs
    Sorry should have said starts at about 4.30. New at this game:cry:
    Forum Member
    Might be an idea if twitterers twitter him ! lol
    Forum Member
    Sorry should have said starts at about 4.30.
    Forum Member
    Callmeali wrote: »

That one is lovely thank you
  • yungathartyungathart Posts: 10,032
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

this is beautiful Callmeali, I havnt seen it before , I dont think anyone dances the VW as well as Artem , his arms and hands as usual are gorgeous,and he is so classy ,as Brucie said about the Holly AT.:):cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i love the first one of these VT's don't think i had seen it before

Neither had I , I Loved it , as I also loved one of the vids showing at the end of this , its "He touched Me " the words seemed so aproppriate too, I would love to hear Kara singing them .:)
    Forum Member
    Can someone put the VW or Waltz they did on the tour this year, in the blue dresses i loved that routine there must be a really good copy of it around by now pretty please
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Where are you all, you are either all looking at the VT's or............................

I understand Silversandy is not feeling too well , so said she might not be on computer too much for a few days , i think she would benifit from a group HUG. Hugs Sanday , take care .:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can someone put the VW or Waltz they did on the tour this year, in the blue dresses i loved that routine there must be a really good copy of it around by now pretty please

Oh yes , it was wonderful ,it was the best dance in the entire show for me .:):):)
  • SMW1963SMW1963 Posts: 1,473
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yungathart wrote: »
    I understand Silversandy is not feeling too well , so said she might not be on computer too much for a few days , i think she would benifit from a group HUG. Hugs Sanday , take care .:)

Silversandy sending you a Get Well wish and a group hug:)

Take Care X
    Forum Member
    SMW1963 wrote: »
    Silversandy sending you a Get Well wish and a group hug:)

Take Care X

Get well soon Silversandy big hug
    Forum Member

Your wish is my command.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=AvSTcJrJ1rs
  • wliag43wliag43 Posts: 3,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Your wish is my command :p:D

Think this is the best copy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvSTcJrJ1rs

Great minds callmeali :D
    Forum Member
    wliag43 wrote: »
    Your wish is my command :p:D

Think this is the best copy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvSTcJrJ1rs

Great minds callmeali :D
    For a moment I thought I was seeing double.
    Well worth watching twice though. Off to play catchup on Silent Witness before tonights episode. Back later.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Feel like I've started something here - a game of top trumps eh! A good spot BJ, not enough of the master in that one though. How about this one - a starring role. So beautiful and love the music as well. Look out for Aliona dancing with Derek Hough.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=QkYLNeQZocs
    Sorry should have said starts at about 4.30. New at this game:cry:

Thanks Callmeali.That was lovely:D

Have to say the other male pro's don't come up anywhere near to Artem's standard.

If they are talking about axeing some Pros,I hope Derek Hough never get's asked to do SCD ,he doesn't float my boat.:p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry to hear you are not 100%, silversandy. Get Well Soon, big HUG.:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh yes , it was wonderful ,it was the best dance in the entire show for me .:):):)
    Agree 100% - the HIGHLIGHT of the entire show for me too. Sitting there watching it, especially Artem who was right in front of me, was pure MAGIC.:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SMW1963 wrote: »
    Thanks Callmeali.That was lovely:D

Have to say the other male pro's don't come up anywhere near to Artem's standard.

If they are talking about axeing some Pros,I hope Derek Hough never get's asked to do SCD ,he doesn't float my boat.:p

Or mine SMW, I dont deny he is a good dancer ,but he lacks something , whatever it is that Artem has , he hasn't , if you get my gist. :oit may be he still looks like a boy , compared to looking like a man as Artem does , but there is still something else , Sex Appeal ? i dont know.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KAbell wrote: »
    Agree 100% - the HIGHLIGHT of the entire show for me too. Sitting there watching it, especially Artem who was right in front of me, was pure MAGIC.:D:D

Yes same here , he came back with Aliona's skirt and put it down right in front of us , that dance was sheer magic .:):):)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Has anyone any idea where Katkins is , wonder if she is Ok , she may have gone away , hope she is not unwell too??
    Forum Member
    Yes same here , he came back with Aliona's skirt and put it down right in front of us , that dance was sheer magic .:):):)

Do you remember the night when Aliona had to run off because her dress was damaged wonder which night that was and how sad to miss seeing them do that routine.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Or mine SMW, I dont deny he is a good dancer ,but he lacks something , whatever it is that Artem has , he hasn't , if you get my gist. :oit may be he still looks like a boy , compared to looking like a man as Artem does , but there is still something else , Sex Appeal ? i dont know.

DH I believe comes from a family of dancers,but he just does not have any charisma or sex appeal and as you say yungathart still has not developed into a man still boy like.:p
  • AmSalt12AmSalt12 Posts: 4,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are we all watching Britains Got Talent - the dancers were brilliant.
  • MayadewiMayadewi Posts: 746
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I always think Derek Hough looks about 10 years old. Probably me getting old. Plus I couldn't stand the pretend romance with Cheryl Cole. Designed to get publicity for both of them in my opinion.
This discussion has been closed.