Cheryl Cole's new tattoo is a cry for help

Comments

• Black VelvetBlack Velvet Posts: 702
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Seeing this tattoo I can't help but wonder if tattoo's cause from the ink that they use blood poisoning or cancer down the line? Just a thought. It really is a big tattoo.
  • lyndalahugheslyndalahughes Posts: 270
    Forum Member
    I love rose tattoos, but I wouldn't have a huge one put just above my arse.
  • dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I might have taken a pop at her over the tattoo but Cheryl's weight looks fine to me. She looks to be a good shape- much better than a few years back when she was looking very gaunt.
  • LaceyLouelle3LaceyLouelle3 Posts: 9,682
    Forum Member
    I like tattoos but that is horrible. Roses are generally used for much smaller tattoos, its very strange.
  • egghead1egghead1 Posts: 4,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    People asking if its permanent, I read an article which quoted the tattoist when he had tweeted he was doing it,so yes it is.
  • grumpyoldbatgrumpyoldbat Posts: 3,663
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do you think the Daily Mail called up the picture agencies and said "what are the roughest looking photos of Cheryl Cole you have?" They're all really unflattering pics.

I personally like tattoos and have several, but I do think that's a bit big.
  • synthsparklessynthsparkles Posts: 885
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hello:)

I thought Rihanna's under boob 'boob' was bad but zoinks- can't we arrest the tattooist for defacing a national treasure?

:D:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 177
    Forum Member
    It looks like some of the wall art they have at Argos. I wonder if there are scatter cushions to match?
  • euphieeuphie Posts: 2,280
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not as much of a cry for help as the mess on her hand...
  • cahcah Posts: 24,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like Cheryl ,but really don't like that Tattoo ,:( I have a couple of small Tattoos myself and admit that now i'm a lot older than when i had them i regret it :o ,but the size of that Tattoo of Cheryls is :eek:
  • Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,377
    Forum Member
    This thread is a cry for help
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 269
    Forum Member
    Whether the tattoo is permanent or fake, I think it's a selfish move on her part to unveil it on the opening night of the tour when she knows it will be turned into a story.

But I suppose she doesn't care as long as the limelight is on her.
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Whether the tattoo is permanent or fake, I think it's a selfish move on her part to unveil it on the opening night of the tour when she knows it will be turned into a story.

Yep it's working. :(
  • Julie_EvansJulie_Evans Posts: 2,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    'You can take the girl out of Newcastle, but canne take...' need I say more!

Definitely looking rough and more than a bit podgy. Oh for the talents of an photoshopper or airbrusher, eh Chezza?

Good grief, if Cheryl is podgy, what does that make Adele?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,852
    Forum Member
    PaleHorse wrote: »
    It's a real blow to her sex appeal.

What sex appeal?

This.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    granted08 wrote: »
    What sex appeal?

This.

Are you the same granted08 who post endless comments about CC on the DS website? If so, you have issues :)
  • user1234567user1234567 Posts: 12,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good grief, if Cheryl is podgy, what does that make Adele?
    She's not podgy and maybe it's because the DM posted the worst pics but she does appear to have a bit of a belly. Early pregnancy?
  • Kazz_xKazz_x Posts: 844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As a tattoo lover myself (getting tattoo 5 next week) I have to say I like the idea, and the tattoo artist has made it look rather fab BUT it is far too big for her petite frame. She is a beautiful girl (and I'm no Cheryl fan) and the size and colour of the tattoo is a bit overwhelming for her body imo.
  • BungitinBungitin Posts: 5,356
    Forum Member
    Daily Fail fat-o-meter.

Don't care much for her tatoo, but shes not fat.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's not podgy and maybe it's because the DM posted the worst pics but she does appear to have a bit of a belly. Early pregnancy?

I thought she looked pregnant too, and you're right about the unflattering pics, but then, it is the Fail we're talking about ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,558
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's certainly not fat but she's certainly putting weight on. I agree she looks healthier...

...but the little tummy she has looks a wee bit like she's in the early stages of pregnancy. Just putting it out there...!

Yeah the tattoo is horrendous though. No idea what she was thinking.

EDIT beaten to it :D
  • PaleHorsePaleHorse Posts: 5,681
    Forum Member
    granted08 wrote: »
    What sex appeal?

Yeah, like you wouldn't. :rolleyes:
  • BungitinBungitin Posts: 5,356
    Forum Member
    A little Tweedy on the way?

hmm.
  • PJ1893PJ1893 Posts: 1,669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Early pregnancy?

I wondered the same to be honest. Her shape looks different... but then it may just be the angle of the pictures.

The tour looks great though. :) The SOTU opener looks cool.
    It's a shame all of the focus is on her tattoo though. I wish there were more pics of the others...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,852
    Forum Member
    PaleHorse wrote: »
    Yeah, like you wouldn't. :rolleyes:

Tweedy's orange, hard-faced, and covered in Tweedy tramp stamps. Who would? :rolleyes: