Eastenders news to be released at midnight

KBambiKBambi Posts: 3,425
Forum Member
✭✭✭
[news]'EastEnders': Cindy Beale's daughter to join Walford[/news]Soap Squa-w-k on Twitter reveal the news is about a "blast from the past".

And it's NOT David Wicks.

Comments

• EveT1991EveT1991 Posts: 12,312
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Apparently its a lady
  • flbkabflbkab Posts: 8,798
    Forum Member
    Sounds interesting. :)
  • Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe Sharon comes back with Michelle and/or Vicki? Or it could possibly be another Mitchell. Very interesting. There's been a lot of EastEnders news lately.
  • AlbacomAlbacom Posts: 34,578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apparently its a lady

The return of Peggy Mitchell? It can't be anyone else other than Kathy who could potentially return after being on some kind of protection scheme.
  • Mani_BhangraMani_Bhangra Posts: 859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's Ronnies mom I think
  • Glitter03Glitter03 Posts: 2,979
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wizzywick wrote: »
    The return of Peggy Mitchell? It can't be anyone else other than Kathy who could potentially return after being on some kind of protection scheme.

Except she is now in HO :D
  • Broken_ArrowBroken_Arrow Posts: 10,637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My guess is Peggy. They've been trying to get her to return for a while. It will probably be a short stint like Ronnie's upcoming return.
  • dazza89dazza89 Posts: 13,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ooooh exicting!!

Peggy would be the most obvious considering we've got Ronnie coming back.

Tbh im not sure who else it could be that could warrant it being a big return considering the rest are already back in the show or are dead.
  • BathshebaBathsheba Posts: 6,654
    Forum Member
    Damn all I want to know is when David Wicks is back.
  • AlbacomAlbacom Posts: 34,578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My guess is Peggy. They've been trying to get her to return for a while. It will probably be a short stint like Ronnie's upcoming return.

I guess it could be Little Mo. Or Honey. But the latter wouldn't warrant a big headline to confirm the return.
  • -Batman--Batman- Posts: 7,391
    Forum Member
    has long it ain't Sam back I have happy
  • matty_andersonmatty_anderson Posts: 647
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope it's either Stacey or Peggy!
    Forum Member

would say they haven't got a hope of getting Lacey back yet
  • thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Please be Zainab *fingers crossed*
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A blast from the past tho could mean its someone not that recent, Peggy only left 3 years ago.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Please be Zainab *fingers crossed*

I'd actually take Zainab over Peggy for sure.
  • Mr_EnderMr_Ender Posts: 129
    Forum Member
    Errmm hello! It's obviously Ronnie. We were already told about it a couple of weeks ago. So obviousky she is the blast from the past. And anyway no doubtlessly this is probably news or storyline developments. And anyway ee needs fresh new blood not repeated nonsense. However if I'm wrong I hope it's Michelle coming back with sharon!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mr_Ender wrote: »
    Errmm hello! It's obviously Ronnie. We were already told about it a couple of weeks ago. So obviousky she is the blast from the past. And anyway no doubtlessly this is probably news or storyline developments. And anyway ee needs fresh new blood not repeated nonsense. However if I'm wrong I hope it's Michelle coming back with sharon!

We know Ronnie is coming back, this is new news so it aint gonna be that.
    Forum Member
    Mr_Ender wrote: »

Can't see it being Ronnie because that's already been released she is coming back so ain't news
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's Zombie Pat :D
  • Bomani channingBomani channing Posts: 898
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :rolleyes: hasnt sharon or kat's return taught you anything? Stacey more than any female character was a one trick pony.If she wasnt handed misery she was non existent.Well it just so happens this new regime cant write misery or grit to save their life so how exactly would a character that relied heavily on tragedy/misery work in this era
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Someone has already said this but I think it's Ronnie's mum - with Ronnie of course .
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    klendathu wrote: »
    Someone has already said this but I think it's Ronnie's mum - with Ronnie of course .

I'd happily have Glenda back, tho her return probably wouldnt create many super headlines having Glenda back would make perfect sense.
  • EveT1991EveT1991 Posts: 12,312
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    klendathu wrote: »

Its not Glenda ********** said it isn't
  • Yoshi FanYoshi Fan Posts: 13,905
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Are they a reliable source?

If so, please let it be Peggy. I'm in a minority, but I'd LOVE her to come back!:D
This discussion has been closed.