CS: Where next for Michelle?

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 88
    Forum Member
    I guess I'm the only one who enjoys watching Michelle on the street? She's a good character and could be of legendary status given the right storylines. The McDonalds behind the bar, is something I'm looking forward to!
  • RiverMRiverM Posts: 1,323
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cooler wrote: »
    Because she brings glamour to the street. There isn't anyone else with her level of sexiness, not even Carla.

don't flatter yourself :p
  • VoodooChicVoodooChic Posts: 9,868
    Forum Member
    tasty wrote: »
    I guess I'm the only one who enjoys watching Michelle on the street? She's a good character and could be of legendary status given the right storylines. The McDonalds behind the bar, is something I'm looking forward to!

I like Michelle - she's a solid character and Kym plays her well despite being a singer first.
  • priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hopefully a plane ticket out of Weatherfield after she realises cruise ship singing is her life long dream and she must fulfill it.
  • -Batman--Batman- Posts: 7,391
    Forum Member
    in my bed
  • jsmith99jsmith99 Posts: 20,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CherryRose wrote: »
    She's back behind the bar on Friday night! That's where Steve gets the idea to buy the pub back.

Don't the staff already outnumber the customers?

Actually, for those who feel that the percentage of characters of particular stereotypes should reflect real life, isn't it time we had a few unemployed people on the street?
  • ScotlassScotlass Posts: 819
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Scorpio2 wrote: »
    The axe?

Hopefully, she is a 'ham' actor!
  • coolercooler Posts: 13,024
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jsmith99 wrote: »
    Actually, for those who feel that the percentage of characters of particular stereotypes should reflect real life, isn't it time we had a few unemployed people on the street?

Aren't Deirdre, Dennis, Ryan and Katy unemployed?
  • HarloweHarlowe Posts: 20,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Michelle is a such a pointless character she does nothing but moan which must be natural for the actress, how she and Cotton socks have lasted this long is anyone's guess and she drags Steve down the less screen time she gets the better.
  • WolfsheadishWolfsheadish Posts: 10,400
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I think Deirdre works at the medical centre now and Ryan works part-time at the kebab shop.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,036
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really don't get why Michelle is universally hated. The actress is capable and the character seems fine to me. I've no idea what I'm missing here. I've never understood the dislike.

Michelle's personality actually reminds me of Stella's quite a lot.
  • SilvergoldSilvergold Posts: 377
    Forum Member
    priscilla wrote: »
    Hopefully a plane ticket out of Weatherfield after she realises cruise ship singing is her life long dream and she must fulfill it.

You beat me to it!:eek:
  • sorrentosorrento Posts: 1,857
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really don't get why Michelle is universally hated. The actress is capable and the character seems fine to me. I've no idea what I'm missing here. I've never understood the dislike.

Michelle's personality actually reminds me of Stella's quite a lot.

I like Michelle too.. I think she is a very good actress...very feisty.. and when her and Liz get together behind the bar plus Steve it should be good fun....she was lost at the Knicker factory..it was to dull and somber for her there..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Dennis is retired (from what, we don't know), and katy is a full-time mother. But, yes, maybe I should have said benefit claimants. Or even "welfare benefit claimants" if anyone wants to count retirement pension as a benefit.
  • RiverMRiverM Posts: 1,323
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    -Batman- wrote: »
    in my bed

yeah wouldn't mind getting down with her and Carla at the same time
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like Michelle when she's with Carla but she has been annoying lately. Rolling her eyes, ranting, going off in a strop, pulling weird faces, moaning and shouting. She acts like a child sometimes.

It will be good to see her back in the Rovers with Steve and Liz though.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tom_Willis wrote: »
    I like Michelle when she's with Carla but she has been annoying lately. Rolling her eyes, ranting, going off in a strop, pulling weird faces, moaning and shouting. She acts like a child sometimes.

It will be good to see her back in the Rovers with Steve and Liz though.

So basically her character is just going round in circles. Ten years ago (or whenever), with steve and working in the pub, Today, exactly the same.

Will the next step be her getting a singing job on another cruise ship?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jsmith99 wrote: »
    So basically her character is just going round in circles. Ten years ago (or whenever), with steve and working in the pub, Today, exactly the same.

Yes she is going round in circles like a lot of other characters.

Michelle was fine in the factory with Carla but they've got Carla and Peter running it now, and given half the chance, I'm sure Barlow will run it into the ground.

I've never liked Stella in the Rovers though so I'm glad she's going, and I'd rather watch Michelle, Steve and Liz run it.
  • mo mousemo mouse Posts: 38,764
    Forum Member
    Absolutely loathe Michelle.