Comments

• Ally_BowieAlly_Bowie Posts: 618
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have a feeling it will surprise and go top 3
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    AdzPower wrote: »
    I got an email yesterday from the universal website saying that my signed CD of Disco Love was slightly delayed due to the overwhelming demand for the single....so maybe this is a good sign?

Aha! That must be a good sign! Could it possibly end up becoming their second No 1? :D
  • AdzPowerAdzPower Posts: 4,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aha! That must be a good sign! Could it possibly end up becoming their second No 1? :D

It's funny because when What About Us came out I absolutely loathed it! Then it magically went to no.1 and I was left gobsmacked! Haha, I grew to love it though so maybe Disco Love will do quite well, I hope so, they need a high-ish selling single to lead into the album.
  • Ally_BowieAlly_Bowie Posts: 618
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Itunes - No.17 so far on singles, 15 on albums
  • TeddybleadsTeddybleads Posts: 6,814
    Forum Member
    Ally_Bowie wrote: »
    Itunes - No.17 so far on singles, 15 on albums

I blame the video.
    If you practically advocate driving on the Heath this is the inevitable conclusion.
  • xfactorfan27xfactorfan27 Posts: 1,237
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's up to #10 on iTunes now.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really love their version of On The Radio. Tbh I don't see this single doing that well, however once promo kicks in I think it will rise slightly, add to that the supposed high amount of CD singles that have been ordered and this single could still chart within the top 10 I think.
  • xfactorfan27xfactorfan27 Posts: 1,237
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Up to #8, this seems to be rising fast.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 44
    Forum Member
    #6 now!!
  • GagaKeshaMinajGagaKeshaMinaj Posts: 524
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought Gentleman would do really well (I actually think I predicted top 3 O.o) and it sort of died

I thought this would probably die, yet it is top 6 (Already and rising)! Never underestimate the power of the Saturdays!!!!
    Forum Member
    I really love their version of On The Radio.

I actually think that and their version of Love Come Down are better than Disco Love!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I actually think that and their version of Love Come Down are better than Disco Love!

I love one of the remixes of Disco Love, the starlab one, I like it more than the original anyway.
    Forum Member
    I love one of the remixes of Disco Love, the starlab one, I like it more than the original anyway.

I haven't listened to that one yet. I still wish Not Giving Up had been released rather than Disco Love!
  • LMLM Posts: 63,477
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The best single they have done since Higher personally.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,246
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    d56 wrote: »
    I don't get why a lot of people have low expectations. I think it's one of the best songs they've released. I hope a top 5. I would expect top 10

I agree. I think it's one of their best ever songs, infact iv never bought an album of theirs before but will be doing after this. I love it, it's up there with higher, ego, issues and WAU for me.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Still #6 but climbing. They have Surprise Surprise tonight plus several other TV shows through the week. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 44
    Forum Member
    #5 now!!
  • ICON111ICON111 Posts: 3,441
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh dear. I really underestimated them. The song is pits for sake I want this song to debut at #6 in next week's chart so they can complete their whole set of top 10 peaks.
  • Multimedia81Multimedia81 Posts: 83,174
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I finally heard it this morning. At first hearing I couldn't tell whether it would have been passed over by Rhianna or Katy Perry. Although it does not measure up to their autumn singles from 2008-11, 2013 has already been a better Sats' year than 2012 as Gentleman was mildly entertaining.
  • PandakooPandakoo Posts: 5,427
    Forum Member
    #4 now :) Really surprised at how well this is doing, but i'm happy for them! I just hope they don't drop throughout the week...
  • AudioRebelAudioRebel Posts: 32,201
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like the song to go top 3, but it is a pity that UK downloaders prefer U.S. crap like Eminem & Slimey Cyrus which is currently outselling them.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looking at how the song is doing on itunes combined with all the CD singles they have apparantly sold I think this single could definitely debut within the top 10 this week. Something that they definitely need, maybe even dare I say it low top 5?
  • LewnaticcLewnaticc Posts: 3,933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They've released it on the wrong week. I don't know who thought they could possibly compete with Eminem or Miley at this point.
    Forum Member
    No 8 here in Ireland at the moment. Dustbin Beaver is No 1. What a surprise :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So they have competition this week from John Newman, Miley Cyrus, Eminem, Justin Bieber and Conor Maynard. :eek: