Options

Game Of Thrones-too much publicity?

2»

Comments

• Options
    stvn758stvn758 Posts: 19,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is the show any good, is it worth watching from the beginning as I haven't watched any of it. I like The Vampire Diaries, Originals and Boardwalk Empire. All this hysteria surrounding it of late has got me twitching, quality writing, monsters and lots of nudity I believe?
  • Options
    YuffieYuffie Posts: 9,864
    Forum Member
    Oh it's definitely worth watching season 1 to see if you like it. It is an amazing show but may not be everyone's cup of tea. Each series has only 10 episodes so seeing one series won't take that long and you'll know by then if you like it or not.

But stay away from all articles and forums about it. There are so many spoilers out there and the twists are excellent so you won't want them ruined.
  • Options
    stvn758stvn758 Posts: 19,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yuffie wrote: »
    Oh it's definitely worth watching season 1 to see if you like it. It is an amazing show but may not be everyone's cup of tea. Each series has only 10 episodes so seeing one series won't take that long and you'll know by then if you like it or not.

But stay away from all articles and forums about it. There are so many spoilers out there and the twists are excellent so you won't want them ruined.

Thanks. I'll give it a try, :D