Battlefield 4

ixHellstormxixHellstormx Posts: 2,192
Forum Member
✭✭✭
http://www.battlefield.com/uk/battlefield-4/videos/levolution-video

Looking good. This IS a must have for me. Who else is getting this game ?.

Comments

• Delboy219Delboy219 Posts: 3,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I doubt i will. BF3 was boring.
  • gillyallangillyallan Posts: 31,708
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do you know how much of these effects will make it to old gen?
    And yes im getting this.
  • ixHellstormxixHellstormx Posts: 2,192
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gillyallan wrote: »
    And yes im getting this.

Not sure to be honest. I assumed it would be the same on this and next gen. Time will tell I suppose. Def looking forward to this game.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Im desperately trying to get back to bf3 and im enjoying it but im crap. Hardly any confrontational kills. Im up the leaderboards through capping and some at-mines
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Battlefield 3 would be great if only I could figure out how to use my unlockables. Don't think I'll bother with 4 until I manage to get a PS4.
  • c00kiemonster72c00kiemonster72 Posts: 2,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Getting this on PS4, but might change that if Xbox one is released first.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Im going to need to get this pre ordered actually for the bonus map pack.
  • Kopite79Kopite79 Posts: 508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'll definitely be getting it but just on the PS4 most likely. Probably not getting a PS4 straight away though so it might be a while before I get my hands on it. Looking forward to seeing how it plays with 64 players at 60fps. It will probably feel like huge upgrade from BF3 (for console players at least).
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone know if EA plan to launch a 'premium' version of this game (game + map packs) or is it a case of buy the game then pay for 'premium' on top of that ?.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Im sure they will but doubt itll be on release. A bit annoying again as we'll get the china map for pre oorder but then itll get included in premium which makes it seem less worth it. Same as bf3. Not sure the answer though
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Im sure they will but doubt itll be on release. A bit annoying again as we'll get the china map for pre oorder but then itll get included in premium which makes it seem less worth it. Same as bf3. Not sure the answer though

So it'll be a case of holding out for the premium version or get the standard and end up paying double the price. choices choices eh lol
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I know but can you resist?
    Ill buy the standard with 1st pack free and take it from there.
    To be honest I played it more when I had just the vanilla maps than I have with all dlc maps.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I know but can you resist?
    Ill buy the standard with 1st pack free and take it from there.
    To be honest I played it more when I had just the vanilla maps than I have with all dlc maps.

Good question m8. I probs won't be able too resist getting it at launch. we'll wait and see I suppose
  • whoever,heywhoever,hey Posts: 30,992
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And yes im getting this.

All on PC ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I know the vids will be pc and im expecting less on ps3. Just wondered how less. I like the shooting out the lights and things like car alarms
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All on PC ;)

This will be the first time I have played BF on PC and i'm looking forward to the big MP battles.
  • claymore74claymore74 Posts: 1,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm still playing bf3 regularly, will def be getting bf4, but will be getting it for PS4. Looking forward to the increased player count.

As for premium, I'll probably get it again. tbh I've not played the dlc for bf3 much, mostly standard and Karkand, but I fancy seeing what the bf3 maps look like on bf4 (64 player metro? count me in), which is the 2nd assault dlc, and I've enjoyed all the assignments and stuff, so i'll likely just get it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Absolutely, loved it on the PS3 so gonna go PS4 allthough some reports say it looks a little ropey on PS4, thats according to IGN I think. But still very much looking forward to it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,305
    Forum Member
    TheG-Man wrote: »
    Absolutely, loved it on the PS3 so gonna go PS4 allthough some reports say it looks a little ropey on PS4, thats according to IGN I think. But still very much looking forward to it.

I'm sure the X1 and PS4 versions will compare favourably to the PC version by the time it is released. I can remember the Beta version on 360 looking god-awful but the full game looked a lot better, so hopefully the same will occur here.
  • Jay-CeeJay-Cee Posts: 2,886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    definitely not pre ordering it, didnt enjoy bf3 after enjoying bc2. But looking forward to trying out the beta
  • Yorkshire.KingYorkshire.King Posts: 1,467
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    WHY and when is their not a new BFBC game

Battlefield is all and well, but it gets ridiculous with jets and people with cruise missiles, nukes etc........

In any large scale ground war, those who have air superiority........WIN

It needs taking right back to basics, no DLC, perks, levelling up etc.......
  • MsLurkerMsLurker Posts: 1,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I got the last 2 BF. I find the multiplayer really overwhelming. By the time I get to where the action is someone kills me within seconds. :(
  • HotbirdHotbird Posts: 10,009
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Been playing BF3 again this past week and one thing I hope they change for BF4 is during the end of round report screen when the next map is loaded I wish it would tell you which map is coming next because its a right pain having to load up the next map only to quit instantly then load the menu ect. If it told you which map was next you could quit early and be back in a new game much faster.
  • jokerzjokerz Posts: 1,353
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MsLurker wrote: »
    I got the last 2 BF. I find the multiplayer really overwhelming. By the time I get to where the action is someone kills me within seconds. :(

Join a squad - you can spawn on them which hopefully will be nearer the action.
  • Dan27Dan27 Posts: 9,652
    Forum Member
    TheG-Man wrote: »

Forget about IGN's article.

Wait until the finished (and more importantly optimised) product has it's reviews.