Options

Dale could win BB9

TironTiron Posts: 8,080
Forum Member
..if he doesn't go this week!

I hear he's already sucking up to team nice. He may slip through nominations and next week, we could have Rex and Mo up for eviction :mad:

I understand why we should tactically vote out Luke this week, but I fear we've lost our chance to get Dale out.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 227
    Forum Member
    I like Dale but sorry he willn't win ,Darnell Luke Rex and Kat ;I put rachel there to i think she gota good chance to
  • Options
    bbjay1118bbjay1118 Posts: 1,265
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He wont win. he will be up every week until the final and he will go if he is put up against any Bblocker besides Mo
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope not........his view towards women (and 'ugly' people ) is appaling, even if he said it to get put in the house its a horrid attitude.....plus he has shown his short temper many times. He isnt worthjy of winning imo
  • Options
    rbdcayrbdcay Posts: 12,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So Could Luke, Kat, Darnell Mo, REx, Rachel, Sara, LIsa and Mikey and Stuart.

Basically it's anyones game. All of them being up only gives us the chance to vote out who we want.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 98
    Forum Member
    Let's hope he doesn't win. It would be a travesty.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 484
    Forum Member
    He's got less fans then most other housemates. He's got more haters then most other housemates.

It's not a winning combination.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It certainly would be a travesty if he wins it.
  • Options
    yohinnchildyohinnchild Posts: 52,532
    Forum Member
    I see his odds are shortening again... I'm beginning to like him again actually.

The person who got a bad edit last night was Stuart IMO...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Stuart is insignificant. He's just a follower, all muscles and no substance. Gosh! I think I just partially described Dale as well.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 227
    Forum Member
    Dale odds are still to high for him to win
  • Options
    Official DivaOfficial Diva Posts: 6,792
    Forum Member
    Dale isn't going to win. Darnell, Rex or Rachell will. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Dale isn't going to win. Darnell, Rex or Rachell will. :)

A win by anyone of the above mentioned three will do me just fine. :)
  • Options
    spotyspoty Posts: 11,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think I have more chance of winning. :eek:
  • Options
    CHARMER1CHARMER1 Posts: 9,026
    Forum Member
    The problem is for some reason the other h/ms think that the VT was not Dale and that he really is nice.

The play that Dale done "lets get them to hate" me so they will nominate me was a good trick of his because it has worked on the h/ms but not the general public because we have seen it IS the true Dale in the VT.

I am worried that he wont go and will not be nominated again because we have the Mr. Nice Guy pretending to be their friend again and some of them are so unaware that he slags them off, he even has Rex believing him.

Iam voting Dale this week, Luke is still good viewing and he is getting himself into more and more trouble as each day goes, so I think he could be left to next week because he will be up again.

Last night in the early hours he was talking with Kat, he is so arrogant, you can see that he thinks he will not be going, he even dosent accept that the VT was disgusting and peeps could vote him out on just that. He thinks that Rachael could go because her VT was so different, well Dale we have news for you, so is yours.

Iam voting Dale.

p.s. He said last night he has put down to go to the eviction his best mate and ex. girlfriend and has said he would like Jen to go......is that man for real. ?????? Ofcourse Jen will be there and try and continue thisso called "romance" in the papers even though you can see there is absolutely nothing in it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    CHARMER1 wrote: »
    The problem is for some reason the other h/ms think that the VT was not Dale and that he really is nice.

The play that Dale done "lets get them to hate" me so they will nominate me was a good trick of his because it has worked on the h/ms but not the general public because we have seen it IS the true Dale in the VT.

I am worried that he wont go and will not be nominated again because we have the Mr. Nice Guy pretending to be their friend again and some of them are so unaware that he slags them off, he even has Rex believing him.

Iam voting Dale this week, Luke is still good viewing and he is getting himself into more and more trouble as each day goes, so I think he could be left to next week because he will be up again.

Last night in the early hours he was talking with Kat, he is so arrogant, you can see that he thinks he will not be going, he even dosent accept that the VT was disgusting and peeps could vote him out on just that. He thinks that Rachael could go because her VT was so different, well Dale we have news for you, so is yours.

Iam voting Dale.

p.s. He said last night he has put down to go to the eviction his best mate and ex. girlfriend and has said he would like Jen to go......is that man for real. ?????? Ofcourse Jen will be there and try and continue thisso called "romance" in the papers even though you can see there is absolutely nothing in it.

I am totally with you on this, we should vote Dale this week, however, a vote for him will put our favourites at risk. Votes for Dale and Luke will split the votes therefore endangering some people's (including mine) faves e.g. Rex.

But like you, I have a feeling Dale will be safe now and will be there till the end though he probably won't win it. We've lost our chance to get him out now I fear.

NB: I've voted a couple of times now for Luke. I have never got so involved with any BB like I am with this one. I like BB5 & 6, but for some reason, I'm really loving BB9.
    Thanks to Darnell, Rex, Rachel etc.
  • Options
    rosiedevonrosiedevon Posts: 7,707
    Forum Member
    well I wish it was dale this wk because I also think this is our only chance as he wont be up again where as luke will be