What did Linda do?

SquishySquishy Posts: 2,937
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I watched this quite sporadically early on and picked it up each night from when Linda left.

I gather she is pretty disliked and that there is some kind of history between her and Jim, and I saw her horrifically rude interview with Emma...but I'm still not entirely sure what she did to turn the public against her and get herself voted out.

Could someone clarify...??

Comments

• juliancarswelljuliancarswell Posts: 8,896
    Forum Member
    Must try harder.:)
  • SquishySquishy Posts: 2,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    eh?

Just looking for an answer - sorry if it causes you an issue
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,231
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I heard she caused the bubonic plague.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Evidently by the sounds of it. Seems no-one really knows what she did wrong then...?
  • Rosie50Rosie50 Posts: 2,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Squishy wrote: »
    I watched this quite sporadically early on and picked it up each night from when Linda left.

I gather she is pretty disliked and that there is some kind of history between her and Jim, and I saw her horrifically rude interview with Emma...but I'm still not entirely sure what she did to turn the public against her and get herself voted out.

Could someone clarify...??
    We dont really know what went on between them before the show, but in the house Linda was horrible to Jim sorry
    I cant explain any further :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rosie50 wrote: »
    We dont really know what went on between them before the show, but in the house Linda was horrible to Jim sorry
    I cant explain any further :)

That's ok, thank you for actually answering! The papers hinted at some history involving her husband but no idea what it actually is.

I saw a few arguments but it was like walking in half way through - I never really knew what it was all about