Tamzin and Tom Ellis SPLIT

2»

Comments

• strictmachinestrictmachine Posts: 3,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Very sad News, I thought this couple would make it. Can never understand the usual "we are good friends" rubbish. If you are good friends why separate!!!! They have two Young daughters!! You would imagine Separation and divorce would be the very last Thing you would do, after trying everything to Keep the marriage together. Sad. It seems nobody commits anymore. Marriage is disposable, like a tissue!! Poor kids

As a single parent "kid" I could not disagree more.
  • DaughterqueenDaughterqueen Posts: 143
    Forum Member
    He is 10/10 looks wise. She's about 6.5/10. And she's older. It's natural he'd want to find a better looking model.
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hate These gushing articles about Partners in celeb magazines. How often they turn out to be completely untrue. Kate Winslet is famous for her gushing interview about "Jim" only to dump him in matter of weeks after the interview came out.

I guess that, before the celebrity is ready to announce the split, it's easier to lie about how great things are, rather than set tongues wagging by refusing to talk about their spouse when asked.
  • InNoctemInNoctem Posts: 91
    Forum Member
    I was curious (and admittedly, rather bored) so I googled up info on Tom's ex girlfriend Estelle Morgan, the mother of his first daughter, Nora.

Apparently, he fell for Tamzin while Estelle was still pregnant. He gushed about Estelle pretty much the same way he did with Tamzin. So who knows whether he genuinely feels that way or it's just something he says about a person he's with.

http://www.thefreelibrary.com/IT'S+GOOD+TO+SEE+A+NICE+GUY+WIN!%3B+Says+Welsh+TV+star+who's+found+his...-a087403693

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/tamzin-fiance-left-pregnant-girl-1615909
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    InNoctem wrote: »
    I was curious (and admittedly, rather bored) so I googled up info on Tom's ex girlfriend Estelle Morgan, the mother of his first daughter, Nora.

Apparently, he fell for Tamzin while Estelle was still pregnant. He gushed about Estelle pretty much the same way he did with Tamzin. So who knows whether he genuinely feels that way or it's just something he says about a person he's with.

http://www.thefreelibrary.com/IT'S+GOOD+TO+SEE+A+NICE+GUY+WIN!%3B+Says+Welsh+TV+star+who's+found+his...-a087403693

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/tamzin-fiance-left-pregnant-girl-1615909

There is a pattern here isn't there?? His ex was pregnant when he met Tamzin..he had a fling whilst Tamzin was pregnant ( I'm assuming)
  • skp20040skp20040 Posts: 66,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He is 10/10 looks wise. She's about 6.5/10. And she's older. It's natural he'd want to find a better looking model.

So its natural to cheat and trade your partner in if you are a bit younger than them and they have just had your child ?

It clearly isn't natural to her as can be seen by the dark glasses trying to hide eyes that have very obviously been crying a lot.
  • user986user986 Posts: 138
    Forum Member
    Miranda must be over the moon with this news, LOL!
  • donna255donna255 Posts: 10,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He popped up the other week in a US tv series. So perhaps he wants to move there and do other work, she is settled here with New Tricks.
    Forum Member
    donna255 wrote: »
    He popped up the other week in a US tv series. So perhaps he wants to move there and do other work, she is settled here with New Tricks.

That's not a reason to cheat!
  • Dancing GirlDancing Girl Posts: 8,209
    Forum Member

Thanks for the LINK. I read somewhere that men often cheat when their wives are pregnant!! Can't imagine anything worse! It must have been so painful for his financee when he met up with Tamzin. Gosh, thought Tom was lovely but gone right off him now! Creep.
    Forum Member
    skp20040 wrote: »
    So its natural to cheat and trade your partner in if you are a bit younger than them and they have just had your child ?

It clearly isn't natural to her as can be seen by the dark glasses trying to hide eyes that have very obviously been crying a lot.

I guess I might be traded in for a younger model as I am six years older than my man!! How ridiculous. The Facts seem to be that Tom does not cope with relationships well, especially when children appear. I wonder why he bothers to have Kids with his ladies when he seems to wander off when they are pregnant!!! No Problem charging from one woman to the next if you do not leave Kids behind!!!

Shame, he obviously believes his own PR!! Probably things he is a real hunk now he is more famous.
    Forum Member
    There is a pattern here isn't there?? His ex was pregnant when he met Tamzin..he had a fling whilst Tamzin was pregnant ( I'm assuming)

I am just amazed that Tamzin had anything to do with him when his fiancee was PREGNANT when he was dating her!! Good Lord, I would have run a mile.
    Forum Member
    I am just amazed that Tamzin had anything to do with him when his fiancee was PREGNANT when he was dating her!! Good Lord, I would have run a mile.

According to this http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2182634/Tom-Ellis-Now-big-star-adoring-fans-series-own.html he says he was on the verge of breaking up with Estelle when he met and fell in love with Tamzin.

He’s certainly in touch with his feminine side. ‘I’m not a blokey bloke,’ he admits. ‘I don’t take myself too seriously. But that doesn’t stop me being a bad person sometimes and doing things I regret. Such as having a child with someone you’ve split up with then falling in love and wanting to spend the rest of your life with someone else. That’s quite difficult.’

But hold your horseys people! No actual report states he cheated on Tamzin while she was pregnant. It could be this year when he was in LA, it could be anytime between his marriage and this past week.

I just get this feeling Tom is a typical Romeo. When he's with someone he talks about them as if they are the love of his life then when's he's bored, just break up and move to the next one. Any woman he hooks up with next should be wary when he starts declaring his undying love for them.
  • skp20040skp20040 Posts: 66,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

He split up with his previous girlfriend ( not fiancé ) when she was pregnant, Tamzin did not start dating him until later

Tom, 27, - Walford's dishy doc Oliver Cousins - left actress Estelle last year shortly before the birth of their baby daughter, now eight months old.

He later dated Tamzin, 35, blonde star of BBC1's Hotel Babylon, who had suffered a string of failed romances and a devastating broken engagement

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2182634/Tom-Ellis-Now-big-star-adoring-fans-series-own.html

‘Estelle and I were friends at drama school in Glasgow and got together two years afterwards. As it was coming to an end she fell pregnant and wanted to have the baby. We tried to make it work but it didn’t. When I met Tamzin, Estelle was still pregnant so it was quite tricky.’
    Forum Member
    Well, if you read his previous interviews, it was clear he planned on marrying Estelle prior to meeting Tamzin. And Estelle was pregnant when they broke up. She met Tamzin either towards the end of the pregnancy or shortly after the baby was born. Whatever the version is, it's still tactless of him.

If the Sun is to be believed, his one-night-stand may not be one after all but the beginning of a new relationship with an actress in LA.
    MIRANDA star Tom Ellis cheated on actress wife Tamzin Outhwaite, leading to the breakdown of their seven-year marriage, The Sun can reveal.
    The ex-EastEnders hunk is believed to have begun a relationship with another actress in America, where he has been trying for weeks for Hollywood success.

He told Tamzin — mother of his two daughters — their relationship could not be salvaged, and the couple announced their split in a statement last Thursday.

Welsh Tom, 34 — Gary in hit BBC1 comedy Miranda — has now left the family’s North London mansion and moved into a bachelor pad apartment nearby.

Last night a friend of the pair said: “Tamzin did all she could to make the marriage work, even though she’d suspected something was wrong for some time.

“She’d have tried to forgive Tom for cheating because they’ve a family together and so much history. But in the end he left her and made it clear there was someone else.”

Tamzin, 42 — who also starred in EastEnders — was yesterday being comforted by Nicole Appleton, whose own marriage to Liam Gallagher currently lies in tatters.

The pal said: “The only advantage is that they’re going through this together. They’ve been pillars of strength for each other.”

A spokesman for Tom and Tamzin was unavailable to comment last night.
  • SecretLifeoBeesSecretLifeoBees Posts: 50,888
    Forum Member
    Does Miranda know yet?

That really shouldn't have made me laugh but it did :o

It's a shame to hear they've split as they came across as quite a solid couple from their twitter and stuff. Still, I guess no one knows what goes on in the privacy of people's homes.
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Indeed.

His next girlfriend better not get pregnant any time soon or he'll have bolted before the nine months are out. Not to be relied upon.
    Forum Member
    So Tom seems to Need to have kids with each woman he is "madly in love with"!! Shame if he was a woman he would be called a very unattractive name but as he is a man, no criticism at all!! I wonder if these men who hunt, catch, love and leave their conquests!!!! realise the terrible damage they do, not only to the women but to the kids who are sadly, in Tom's case, all female!!!!

Sometimes I am amazed at how brave women are who have children as so many marriages break down and it is always the women left and often in very difficult financial situations, luckily for Tamzin she has a great acting career and I doubt money will be a problem. She can buy all the support she needs to cope with two very young children.
  • Swanandduck2Swanandduck2 Posts: 5,502
    Forum Member

Could you sound any more shallow?
  • Julie_EvansJulie_Evans Posts: 2,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So Tom seems to Need to have kids with each woman he is "madly in love with"!! Shame if he was a woman he would be called a very unattractive name but as he is a man, no criticism at all!! I wonder if these men who hunt, catch, love and leave their conquests!!!! realise the terrible damage they do, not only to the women but to the kids who are sadly, in Tom's case, all female!!!!

Sometimes I am amazed at how brave women are who have children as so many marriages break down and it is always the women left and often in very difficult financial situations, luckily for Tamzin she has a great acting career and I doubt money will be a problem. She can buy all the support she needs to cope with two very young children.

I agree wholeheartedly with this comment.
  • UnlikelyHeroineUnlikelyHeroine Posts: 1,524
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    skp20040 wrote: »
    He split up with his previous girlfriend ( not fiancé ) when she was pregnant, Tamzin did not start dating him until later

Tom, 27, - Walford's dishy doc Oliver Cousins - left actress Estelle last year shortly before the birth of their baby daughter, now eight months old.

He later dated Tamzin, 35, blonde star of BBC1's Hotel Babylon, who had suffered a string of failed romances and a devastating broken engagement

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2182634/Tom-Ellis-Now-big-star-adoring-fans-series-own.html

‘Estelle and I were friends at drama school in Glasgow and got together two years afterwards. As it was coming to an end she fell pregnant and wanted to have the baby. We tried to make it work but it didn’t. When I met Tamzin, Estelle was still pregnant so it was quite tricky.’

The maths might work and it may be correct that the ex got pregnant, they split, Tom met Tamzin and then the baby was born. Nevertheless there is a subtext I got from all these stories at the time. The result is (total misery that I am, but this is the Showbiz forum!) this split with Tamzin now does not surprise me in the slightest.
  • evangeline007evangeline007 Posts: 2,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

This puts me of him now. I caught a glimpse of him on Miranda and he was smiling in the scene, I felt sick and all I could think was "what a Sleeze". I know it's bad of me and very Judgemental but men and women who do the dirty on their partners put me of them.
  • Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member

what a lot of rubbish!! He's not a 10/10 and shes not 6.5 and even if they were doesnt mean he should be trading her in.
    donna255 wrote: »

She's in New Tricks? Last time i watched New Tricks she was a criminal in it :confused:
  • tsarinatsarina Posts: 529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

She's in New Tricks? Last time i watched New Tricks she was a criminal in it :confused:

Not sure as she is 'in' it yet, I think she is replacing Amanda Redman. I'm a few weeks behind on it so don't know if she is on yet!
  • TissyTissy Posts: 45,748
    Forum Member
    Her first appearance in New Tricks last week - bizarre storyline considering her private life !